Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

. - Politics (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (589470 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 4:00am On Feb 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 7:51am On Feb 29, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Latest on SEREDEC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67h3sE9QRE
Nice one..I hope the words can be matched with action

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 29, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Latest on SEREDEC

They should Jettison such Idea.

Each and all of them should go and develop their respective states....That's the way to go...

Let's start from home...

2 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 9:03am On Feb 29, 2020
If only igbo governors can donate 1billion dollars each every year for scholarship. This scholarship will be registered under the German government and make it easier for igbo graduates to get masters degree free from German universities.

That move alone can push 1,000 students yearly into Germany for masters degree and in turn 4000 in 4years.

In due time, we would have developed thousands of experts that will in turn return that money back into the system.

3 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Wait, after how many years, you guys still feast on hatred on other tribes and made this thread full like there has been a new line of discovery?

What is even wrong with you guys? Why can’t we take a decision and get things done? Sometimes we create our enemies ourselves because do not solve our problems but concentrate on those we choose to hate. If we had started doing what we discussed here in 2017/2018, I think we should have gone far now. But we love to discuss irrelevant issues.

I see a way we can send over 1000 students to Germany every year to gain masters degree in technical universities without breaking the bank. This can only be done through trusted channels like the state government. It’s very important for the development of our people.

2 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Latest on SEREDEC

In all the SEREDEC meetings and other sereren, none discussed how to capture ibom seaport. No one is thinking of how to secure igboland like men but discuss like cockroaches. Seriously, you guys seem to be less serious by the day.

2 Likes

Re: . by Collyweed: 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Purehuman:
If only igbo governors can donate 1billion dollars each every year for scholarship. This scholarship will be registered under the German government and make it easier for igbo graduates to get masters degree free from German universities.

That move alone can push 1,000 students yearly into Germany for masters degree and in turn 4000 in 4years.

In due time, we would have developed thousands of experts that will in turn return that money back into the system.

If the governors spent this same billion dollars to establish dedicated post graduate colleges in Alaigbo while collaborating with these same foreign universities by exchanging lecturers and doing joint research, how many more people do you think will be trained?

5 Likes

Re: . by hammerU: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2020
THE CLOSURE OF ENUGU AIRPORT HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE A BLESSING.

NO CORONA VIRUS HAVE REACH EAST.

4 Likes

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 10:13am On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

Still doesn't mean it can't travel within Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: . by hammerU: 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Still doesn't mean it can't travel within Nigeria!

SOUTHEAST GOVERNORS SHOULD PREPARE QUARANTINE AND HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP ALREADY.

I DREAM OF THE DAY OUR GOVS WILL OPERATE LIKE SOLDIERS AND BE PROACTIVE.

2 Likes

Re: . by okpalaAnambra: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

So portharcourt airport and Owerri airport are closed too?

Do you know eastern Nigeria at all?

2 Likes

Re: . by hammerU: 10:54am On Feb 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

So portharcourt airport and Owerri airport are closed too?

Do you know eastern Nigeria at all?

WE KNOW PORT HARCOURT IS WHERE THE VARIOUS IS MOST LIKELY TO SURFACE IN THE EAST.

ONE WICKED YORUBA MAN WILL TAKE IT THERE.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Purehuman:

Totally against this.

Tell that to your state governor.

There is nothing like Igbo Governors.

What we have is SE governors of respective states.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Developments should be state based please. We are not practicing any regional government. The Idea of SE is solely based on FG monopoly of structures which helps it to capture zones.

Moreover it is geopolitical zones. There is nothing like regional government.

Every state is Independent of the other. This SE. Bla Bla Bla tends to be drawing others back with sentiments.

Let everyone grow at the pace they deem fit and necessary.

So that seredc should disband themselves and go back to their respective states and sit as state each to pull resources and develop at that pace.

Grass root is necessary

1 Like

Re: . by hammerU: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Developments should be state based please. We are not practicing any regional government. The Idea of SE is solely based on FG monopoly of structures which helps it to capture zones.

Moreover it is geopolitical zones. There is nothing like regional government.

Every state is Independent of the other. This SE. Bla Bla Bla tends to be drawing others back with sentiments.

Let everyone grow at the pace they deem fit and necessary.

So that seredc should disband themselves and go back to their respective states and sit as state each to pull resources and develop at that pace.

Grass root is necessary

At bolded, couldn't have put it better myself.
Re: . by nengibo: 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

WE KNOW PORT HARCOURT IS WHERE THE VARIOUS IS MOST LIKELY TO SURFACE IN THE EAST.

ONE WICKED YORUBA MAN WILL TAKE IT THERE.
Chineke me oh, various , it will surface in your family first
Re: . by hammerU: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

Chineke me oh, various , it will surface in your family first

VIRUS, NA TYPO, I WRITE SO MUCH AND EVEN TIRED AND MAKE SILLY MISTAKES.

PORT HARCOURT IS WHERE EBOLA SURFACED LAST TIME AND HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW IT GOT THERE?

AGAIN, AN AVEARAGE IGBO MAN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A FISHERMAN HYBRID WITH SOME IGBO GENETICS.

U STILL THINK AND SPEAK LIKE A FISHER MAN. FOOL!
Re: . by Collyweed: 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
hammerU:

PORT HARCOURT IS WHERE EBOLA SURFACED LAST TIME AND HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW IT GOT THERE?

AGAIN, AN AVEARAGE IGBO MAN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A FISHERMAN HYBRID WITH SOME IGBO GENETICS.

[/s]

Stop taking hard drugs or at least keep away from your phone when you’re high.
Re: . by nengibo: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

Shatap and go to school, bloody illiterate
Re: . by hammerU: 1:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

U ARE FROM RIVERS STATE AND KALABARI RIGHT?

THAT IS Y I CALLED U A HYBRID.
Re: . by nengibo: 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

U ARE FROM RIVERS STATE AND KALABARI RIGHT?

THAT IS Y I CALLED U A HYBRID.
It seems the 'various' has gotten to your brain, paisisi quarantine yourself from my mentions
Re: . by hammerU: 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

It seems the 'various' has gotten to your brain, paisisi quarantine yourself from my mentions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO FISHING FOR YOU TODAY, MAKE U NO GO INFFECT THE RIVER WITH CORONA.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

Stop wasting your time with that boy.

Put yourself in position as if u are discussing with a mad man...

1 Like

Re: . by hammerU: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Stop wasting your time with that boy.

Put yourself in position as if u are discussing with a mad man...

[/s]

THIS IS ANOTHER HYBRID DISTURBING US HERE.
Re: . by nengibo: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO FISHING FOR YOU TODAY, MAKE U NO GO EFFECT THE RIVER WITH CORONA.
Typical Emekus from anambala,

Re: . by topboss: 2:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Brand new track phyno ft runtown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDgXGRlbWn4

4 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Collyweed:

If the governors spent this same billion dollars to establish dedicated post graduate colleges in Alaigbo while collaborating with these same foreign universities by exchanging lecturers and doing joint research, how many more people do you think will be trained?
One billion naira of which will act as a loan to the students but in form of scholarship. Indians are using it to get the best education worldwide. Especially in countries where they work and study.
Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 3:27am On Mar 02, 2020
A tourists guide through Enugu city.

They're improving on the cleanliness and greenery, which is commendable. Also observed some broken or vandalized traffic/street lights.

Courtesy of Nkoli Reporters. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkCCm6SZ7K32aojR8gn0b2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkNi0YXNtYU

3 Likes

Re: . by Mega2biz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
raker300:
Still on aba

That's amazing. Please we need more good images of Aba city. It will be good you create a thread to show the good sides of Aba and the pictures of the various markets industries etc.

We all know Aba is dirty, but many parts of Lagos are dirtier than the dirty parts of Aba. The only thing is that Yoruba people are smart by always projecting the good sides of their cities and states..

Please we need an Aba city thread on Twitter too. You can forward the pictures to me to make the Twitter thread @ubanized

1 Like

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 1:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Mega2biz:

That's amazing. Please we need more good images of Aba city. It will be good you create a thread to show the good sides of Aba and the pictures of the various markets industries etc.

We all know Aba is dirty, but many parts of Lagos are dirtier than the dirty parts of Aba. The only thing is that Yoruba people are smart by always projecting the good sides of their cities and states..

Please we need an Aba city thread on Twitter too. You can forward the pictures to me to make the Twitter thread @ubanized

There's a serious issue with Abians....specifically Abia youth. It's either they don't know how to project their state in a positive light on social media, or they just couldn't be arssed to do it! They're the exact opposite of their brothers from Anambra, Imo, Enugu and even Ebonyi!

I know for a fact there are nice places in Abia/Aba, but there's no one from there that wants to take up the responsibility of showcasing these places. It's this same docile attitude that's led to them being governed by visionless and inept governors since 1999!

5 Likes

Re: . by horsepower102: 2:49am On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There's a serious issue with Abians....specifically Abia youth. It's either they don't know how to project their state in a positive light on social media, or they just couldn't be arssed to do it! They're the exact opposite of their brothers from Anambra, Imo, Enugu and even Ebonyi!

I know for a fact there are nice places in Abia/Aba, but there's no one from there that wants to take up the responsibility of showcasing these places. It's this same docile attitude that's led to them being governed by visionless and inept governors since 1999!

You hit the nail at the head. This has been my biggest problem with Aba people. They have no serious presence on social media and they let strangers tell their stories for them. If I didn’t grow up in Aba, I would have believed all the lies I see on Nairaland.

Also Ngwa people (by having the largest voting block) need to come to terms with the truth that they helped elect incompetent leaders in Abia state.

All igbos states have good power balances among various clans except for Abia state where Ngwa people are very dominant in politics and have a tendency to vote for incompetence because the person is one of their son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IDENNAA(m): 3:58am On Mar 03, 2020
nengibo:

Typical Emekus from anambala,

I am not particularly certain your state has more educated and successful people than the Omanbala/Anambra people.

You can be a little wise and leave Anambra people out of your little squabble.

Cc. nengibo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.