Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

. - Politics (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587292 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ChinoElects: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There's a serious issue with Abians....specifically Abia youth. It's either they don't know how to project their state in a positive light on social media, or they just couldn't be arssed to do it! They're the exact opposite of their brothers from Anambra, Imo, Enugu and even Ebonyi!

I know for a fact there are nice places in Abia/Aba, but there's no one from there that wants to take up the responsibility of showcasing these places. It's this same docile attitude that's led to them being governed by visionless and inept governors since 1999!

People like b2mario, africonji , chef2000 aka okpalanambra aka nnewisuper aka ChocolateHigh, three of them are online 24/7 but they are more concerned with what happens in other states than what happens in Abia state.

Let's face it, there's absolutely nothing to show in Abia state. Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy shithole while Umahia is a village. Nothing news to show for in Abia state since 1999.

The loot of Orji kalu, TA Orji and his son is so much that Abia state will continue to be shithole of Nigeria and Africa and world at large.

Abia people should pay attention on their state and elect sane persons in position of authority. The present gorila-like Okezie is just clueless and overwhelmed

3 Likes

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Okezie set to deliver an international airport gateway in Abia state

https://abntv.ng/2020/03/breaking-ikpeazu-moves-to-build-abia-airport-vows-to-complete-before-2023/

2 Likes

Re: . by nengibo: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

I am not particularly certain your state has more educated and successful people than the Omanbala/Anambra people.

You can be a little wise and leave Anambra people out of your little squabble.

Cc. nengibo
take your advise and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, like you didnt see previous comments
Re: . by ChinoElects: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
nengibo:

take your advise and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, like you didnt see previous comments
[/s]

Is the previous comment an insult on your useless state?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
So all SE states will now have airports?
Igbo Amaka... grin grin

Thunder fire Ikpeazu angry angry
Re: . by Anambralstson: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
raker300:
New hostel in anambra
It's not hostel, it's school built by Sir Emeka Okwuosa in Oraifite, it was commissioned during Yuletide season
Re: . by hammerU: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
nengibo:

Igbo/kalabari hybrid.

Dont insult an entire state, have some respect.

Fisherman! grin grin grin

Re: . by hammerU: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Orji Kalu is my typical Igbo brother.

Always very quick to join and dont give it enough thought.

He was insulting OBJ but forgot OBJ supported Buhari to be President and the week he was jailed visite ElRufai.

He forgot they were all in the same army that commiteed Genocide against Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: . by raker300: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Enugu by nglk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
raker300:
Enugu by nglk

The legacy of Sullivan Chime!

5 Likes

Re: . by IDENNAA(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
nengibo:

You behave like a street tout. Where did he bring in your state of origin ?

2 Likes

Re: . by nlPoster: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
raker300:
Enugu by nglk

Nice, well laid out.

I see as much attention was paid to the environment as the building itself.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
raker300:
Enugu by nglk
chime Was The man behind Enugu modernization... that fat belly obviously is confused

6 Likes

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
horsepower102:
Also Ngwa people (by having the largest voting block) need to come to terms with the truth that they helped elect incompetent leaders in Abia state.

All igbos states have good power balances among various clans except for Abia state where Ngwa people are very dominant in politics and have a tendency to vote for incompetence because the person is one of their son.

They know. Believe me. It's just anti-Ohnuhnu sentiment and the political history in Abia that triggers them. Some are starting to get over it, however, due to the incompetence of the current administration.

1 Like

Re: . by VicThory(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
raker300:
Enugu by nglk

Nice building and sight.
Beautiful Infrastructure goes to Enugu then Imo and Ebonyi.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
I see no reason why we should be fighting here...
This thread should help Ndi Igbo settle their differences...and help us put out solutions to our problems...

For those say in serdec should disband ...I disagree....
Serdec should be a general platform where at least every 3 months every tribe or LGA would submit their progress and plans ....and their would be interstate plans..etc....

I have more to say but we need listening ears and hands and brains ready to work
Re: . by horsepower102: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Xavfra:
I see no reason why we should be fighting here...
This thread should help Ndi Igbo settle their differences...and help us put out solutions to our problems...

For those say in serdec should disband ...I disagree....
Serdec should be a general platform where at least every 3 months every tribe or LGA would submit their progress and plans ....and their would be interstate plans..etc....

I have more to say but we need listening ears and hands and brains ready to work

Really? Someone said that? SEREDEC Is the only organization that is serious about south east development. They actually putting serious plans in place.

1 Like

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
horsepower102:

Really? Someone said that? SEREDEC Is the only organization that is serious about south east development. They actually putting serious plans in place.

All they do is blow plenty grammar! One would have thought that by now we'd have started seeing practical things on ground!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
horsepower102:

We need organise ourselves irrespective of state or LGA or political party or whatever....after forming a stronger unity...we then draw plans ....

We list out our challenges if they are starting bound we face it if they are inter state we face it whatever.... A good example is the dirtiness and terrible state of Aba....there are lots of work to do
Re: . by raker300: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
VicThory:

Nice building and sight.

Beautiful Infrastructure goes to Enugu then Imo and Ebonyi.
what you’re trying to start will not work

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2020
raker300:
Like where do these people even come from.
They are now too much on this thread and virtually everything related to the SE.
It wasn't like this b4. undecided
It's like there's a new foolish divisive Moniker everyday.

2 Likes

Re: . by VicThory(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
raker300:

Deep down you know am right
Re: . by PHOTSEE(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: . by Abia1stboy: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo are all developing except Abia state.

Igbo states should sell Abia state to northerners or demolish to and use it for SE RUGA.
Re: . by topboss: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChinoElects:

People like b2mario, africonji , chef2000 aka okpalanambra aka nnewisuper aka ChocolateHigh, three of them are online 24/7 but they are more concerned with what happens in other states than what happens in Abia state.

Let's face it, there's absolutely nothing to show in Abia state. Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy shithole while Umahia is a village. Nothing news to show for in Abia state since 1999.

The loot of Orji kalu, TA Orji and his son is so much that Abia state will continue to be shithole of Nigeria and Africa and world at large.

Abia people should pay attention on their state and elect sane persons in position of authority. The present gorila-like Okezie is just clueless and overwhelmed
shut the up Biko. I have been posting pics from ABa on this thread go back and see them. their are many good places in Aba, and many are springing up daily .yes Aba isn't their yet, but it isn't as bad as folks like you paint it to be. Infact, that city beats many others in the east in many aspects of development -you can take that to the bank
Re: . by ABIAfirstman: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
eduj:

shut the up Biko. I have been posting pics from ABa on this thread go back and see them. their are many good places in Aba, and many are springing up daily .yes Aba isn't their yet, but it isn't as bad as folks like you paint it to be. Infact, that city beats many others in the east in many aspects of development -you can take that to the bank
[/s]

Just shut your dirty Aba mouth there. I am from Abia state but to put it nicely, Aba is a sewage pit toilet. Mention just one place in whole of SE or Nigeria, Aba beats any city? Stop spewing nonsense because we know our state.

Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. I am not saying this because I hate my state but because I am being sincere about it. Abia state is under curse. You can take that to the world bank.

1 Like

Re: . by ABIAfirstman: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChinoElects:

People like b2mario, africonji , chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra aka nnewisuper aka ChocolateHigh, three of them are online 24/7 but they are more concerned with what happens in other states than what happens in Abia state.

I totally agree with you. I am from Abia state and I approve this post as a statement of fact.
Re: . by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Those who are too stubborn to heed words of wisdom will die like flies in Nigeria under the agenda planned for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58EByaQ1zo
Re: . by hammerT: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
Those who are too stubborn to heed words of wisdom will die like flies in Nigeria under the agenda planned for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58EByaQ1zo

SEEMS AFTER ANAMBRA BAN ON PETROL TANKERS, THEY HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LOCATION WITH PIPELINE FOR COVER AND ATTACK.

ABULE ADO WAS A TERRORIST STRIKE ON NDIIGBO WITH 99% ACCURACY OF TARGET.

SOME IGBOS HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, LIFE, BUSINESS AND HOME.

2 Likes

Re: . by horsepower102: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Owerri, Imo state

Credit: onye-Ije media

3 Likes

Re: . by horsepower102: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Owerri, Imo state
City Cruz hotel

Credit: onye-Ije media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.