Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

. - Politics (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (582803 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chino11(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abagworo, we hope for Owerri to come up in the next 80yrs or so, but for now Owerri is a complete rural area. Look at Owerri culvert tunnel built by Okoroawusa in Owerri, look at other areas of the town, it is a shithole town. Look at the present condition of things. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
horsepower102:

Not sure exactly. Below is the launching ceremony advert back in December 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11287201_678661bf71ab426d947e1cbb0f1d62fd_jpeg_jpegab1274de5e1de1ba280a1f6c154c297c

Africans in general and Nigerians in particular tend to exhibit stupidity which has been acted out by people beyond the boundaries of Africa. No human is black. Color cannot be a human being. The idiotic idea of "Black History" is one of idiotic ideas imitated by Africans on the wrong foot of sentiment. If the jackasses who were unfortunate results of the inhumane practice called slavery cannot stand bold to call themselves Africans instead of black, it is silly for any African to join the idiocy of arrogating black to themselves.
Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abagworro:

Owerri is a village. Shame to okorocha and his 8 wasted years.

I cannot believe that above statement could come Abggworo. You have been a staunch defender of Okoroawusa since 2012. You even conjured a crap as new form of road construction by the Okoroawusa. Okoroawusa is a basement fool and Uzodinma is not far behind.
Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I cannot believe that above statement could come Abggworo. You have been a staunch defender of Okoroawusa since 2012. You even conjured a crap as new form of road construction by the Okoroawusa. Okoroawusa is a basement fool and Uzodinma is not far behind.

Notice the two Rs in the spelling of Abagworo? Dude you're replying is an impostor....the thread is crawling with them!
Re: . by Abagworro: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2020
chino11:
Abagworo, we hope for Owerri to come up in the next 80yrs or so, but for now Owerri is a complete rural area. Look at Owerri culvert tunnel built by Okoroawusa in Owerri, look at other areas of the town, it is a shithole town. Look at the present condition of things. cheesy

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: . by Abagworro: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Afam the former mod was in Owerri, see his report after touring the entire town for days. His report as a mod is quite unbiased and should be used as a standard.

2 Likes

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Adada River, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State.

Adada river is one of the rivers that flow through the major rice producing areas of Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Courtesy Ou Travel and Tour https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAeGvYL70KkpiE0yjVarNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHG1uxVE9PE

4 Likes

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Hills Of Enugu, The other side of Coal city.

Courtesy Ou Tavel and Tour. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAeGvYL70KkpiE0yjVarNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYa56Qrfvb8

2 Likes

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Awhum WaterFall Enugu.

Visit to Awhum Waterfall and Cave.. Awhum Waterfall is one of the most popular waterfalls in Enugu, Located in Udi Local Government Area.

Courtesy Ou Travel and Tour. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAeGvYL70KkpiE0yjVarNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqsROnq4P5E

2 Likes

Re: . by horsepower102: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Awhum WaterFall Enugu.

Visit to Awhum Waterfall and Cave.. Awhum Waterfall is one of the most popular waterfalls in Enugu, Located in Udi Local Government Area.

Courtesy Ou Travel and Tour. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAeGvYL70KkpiE0yjVarNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqsROnq4P5E

This is now the most beautiful waterfall that I have seen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: . by horsepower102: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abakaliki, another emerging smart city in Southeast Nigeria.

Igboland is on course to fulfill her destiny as the Malaysia of Africa.

Like satan failed to stop the mission of Jesus through tempting him after his baptism, since Nigeria's independence, all the wicked schemes, marginalizations, destruction of Igbo-owned businesses, war of attrition and exclusion of Igbos from governance by Nigeria has failed to stop Ndigbo!

Shame on those Nigerian leaders & their supporters that championed shameful bigotry against Igbos, and thereby exposed the scam called 'One nigeria" !

5 Likes

Re: . by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
More from Ai city.
- courtesy of Eboh Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe1viJr4wM&t=21s

5 Likes

Re: . by Umueme: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
More from Ai city.
- courtesy of Eboh Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe1viJr4wM&t=21s

Wow.....very nice. SE is getting there

6 Likes

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
B2MARIO anything from your cursed Abia state?
Re: . by B2mario(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
BeijinDossier:
B2MARIO anything from your cursed Abia state?

Mpa gi there.
Can anything good come from you cursed child, your family and generations.
Abia still remain the local industrial based of Nigeria.

You are a stateless tout.
Re: . by B2mario(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Useless idiot. So you don recover your voice again.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is dead and gone. Presently you don't have a state.

Make I hear pim again from you here, tl hen I will post some pictures of Aba to prove my point. You and your entire family are cursed, so is Abia state. Ezi

I didn't lose my voice anyway just that I can't bring myself so low to your level.

You are a classless tout. Is only an slowpoke like you will want to waste a precious time reacting to an empty cranium case without a spinal nerve like you.
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

I didn't lose my voice anyway just that I can't bring myself so low to your level.You are a classless tout. Is only an slowpoke like you will want to waste a precious time reacting to an empty cranium case without a spinal nerve like you.
[/s]

You are such an empty frustrated vagabond, no wonder Abia is the worst state in Nigeria. Face the real point he raised about your useless dilapidated filthy Abia state and stop babbling.

You know the guy didn't lie. Abia state is cursed and so is everyone from that shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by B2mario(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

You are such an empty frustrated vagabond, no wonder Abia is the worst state in Nigeria. Face the real point he raised about your useless dilapidated filthy Abia state and stop babbling.

You know the guy didn't lie. Abia state is cursed and so is everyone from that shithole.
Chino I know you na. This is one of your handle.

Check this list:

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Check this list:
[/s]

Knowing me is not the issue, because I am following you to make sure all your comments are not deviating from the taming we gave you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
B2mario:
Check this list:
when would nairaland begin blocking peeps like dat? he no get occupation to open such number of accounts

1 Like

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
eduj:

when would nairaland begin blocking peeps like dat?
he no get occupation to open such number of accounts
[/s]

Is that the reason Abia is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria? See Aba, the best town in Abia state. Cursed people, cursed state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Is that the reason Abia is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria? See Aba, the best town in Abia state. Cursed people, cursed state. cheesy

Stop it, Abia people are not cursed, but Abia state is cursed. Though is my state.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Nope my city is waking up

1 Like

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
eduj:

Nope my city is waking up
[/s]

See this one dey deceive himself hahahaha

ABA is a sewage dilapidated pit toilet. You can only deceive yourself, not someone like me.

Re: . by DriggityDre: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2020
I swear InternalAuditor, you no well grin
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2020
DriggityDre:
I swear InternalAuditor, you no well

For saying the bitter truth or what exactly? cool
Re: . by DriggityDre: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:

For saying the bitter truth or what exactly? cool

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

See this one dey deceive himself hahahaha

ABA is a sewage dilapidated pit toilet. You can only deceive yourself, not someone like me.
you think -that pics is old news

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
eduj:

you think -that pics is old news
[/s]

The only reason Abia state is a shit is because all of you are living in denial, including your leaders. Now look at Port Harcourt road Aba. Bring another fake picture to deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.