Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

. - Politics (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587376 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2020
eduj:

you think -that pics is

When you are done, see Ohuhu road or whatever it is called. Abia state is in ruins because all of are busy covering up the mess in the shithole state. Okezie has been building just one FLYOVER for 5yrs. Spit on you guys

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

The only reason Abia state is a shit is because all of you are living in denial, including your leaders. Now look at Port Harcourt road Aba. Bring another fake picture to deceive yourself
now my pics are fake? for your info this is obikabia near ogbor hill

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
eduj:

now my pics are fake? for your info this is obikabia near ogbor hill

Keep deceiving yourself lol

See the port of faulks roads Okezie did few months ago, it has gone bad. Substandard road at expensive rate. Ndi Abia ndo

Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

See this one dey deceive himself hahahaha

ABA is a sewage dilapidated pit toilet. You can only deceive yourself, not someone like me.
Guy, this thing is Awka not Aba oo
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:

When you are done, see Ohuhu road or whatever it is called. Abia state is in ruins because all of are busy covering up the mess in the shithole state. Okezie has been building just one FLYOVER for 5yrs. Spit on you guys

Chino this is nnewi na. Stop this nonsense, how can you be uploading Anambra pictures and termed them Abia. See the real Abia here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Guy, this thing is Umuahia not Aba oo
[/s]

Chai.lol

Even the shambolic shithole condition of your useless Abia state is embarrassing, that you had to deny it. We don't have such any part of my state ok.

Aba pig, who doesn't know that this is Aba. You guys are cursed including your state. Lol

1 Like

Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:

See the port of faulks roads Okezie did few months ago, it has gone bad. Substandard road at expensive rate. Ndi Abia ndo

T
Chai, this is amawbia road in Awka
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Chai.lol

Even the shambolic shithole condition of your useless Abia state is embarrassing, that you had to deny it. We don't have such any part of my state ok.

Aba pig, who doesn't know that this is Aba. You guys are cursed including your state. Lol
Com'on Oga shut up, this is nnewi not Aba in anyway.
Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
B2mario:

T
Chai, this a

I am from Abia state, I can confirm that our Abia state is a shithole, all the pictures and videos the chino guy posted is Aba.

1 Like

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Com'on Oga shut up, this is nnewi not Aba in anyway.
[/s]

Useless Aba pig mechionu, that's Abia state. Aba is a shithole lol
Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Chai.lol

Condition of our Abia state is worrisome. All the states in SE and Nigeria at large has overtaken Abia state. Shameful
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Chai.lol

Kai, I don't know that nnewi is such disorganized. Just see the nnewi picture you posted here. Obiano is a disgrace

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Some portions of Faulks roads that our fat ugly governor did recently has gone bad again. We are going in circles in Abia
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Condition of our Abia state is worrisome. All the states in SE and Nigeria at large has overtaken Abia state. Shameful

Chai Chino who do you this?

I have the list of your numerous monikers. Check

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Kai, I don't know that nnewi is such disorganized. Just see the nnewi picture you posted here. Obiano is a disgrace
[/s]

Good job for reposting the shithole called Aba. See more of your shithole Aba hahahaha

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
B2mario:

Chai Chino who do you this?

I have the list of your numerous monikers. Check

I think you are insane. I am from OSISIOMA ngwa, but I stand for the truth
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Good job for reposting the shithole called Aba. See more of your shithole Aba hahahaha

Com'on guy, this is Onitsha abeg
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Com'on guy, this is Onitsha abeg
[/s]

Lol Onitsha is America compare to the shithole called Aba. See how we roll in Onitsha cheesy

Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I think you are insane. I am from OSISIOMA ngwa, but I stand for the truth

Continue deceiving yourself. Who does not know you here in nairaland. I've already displayed the list of your numerous monikers
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Continue deceiving yourself. Who does not know you here in nairaland. I've already displayed the list of your numerous monikers
[/s]

He has told you that he is from your cursed Abia state cheesy

Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Lol Onitsha is America compare to the shithole called Aba. See how we roll in Onitsha cheesy
guy, you are a criminal. This not Onitsha. you stole pictures of Enugu, Aba and Owerri and displayed them here in the name of Onitsha.

Brother, what good can come out of Onitsha, none. Only bad roads, bad governance and disorganization.
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
B2MARIO, Abia state is cursed including everyone from that state, no wonder the state is yet to produce a decent leader since 1999.

See another video of the shithole called Aba. Abia state should be bombed with nuclear weapon to save igbos the embarrassment and disgrace called Abia state. Useless people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7nRAa9SBGQ
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:
guy, you are a criminal. This not Onitsha. you stole pictures of Enugu, Aba and Owerri and displayed them here in the name of Onitsha. Brother, what good can come out of Onitsha, none. Only bad roads, bad governance and disorganization.
[/s]

Hahahaha

I have dazed you to the point you are now yapping rubbish, I will finally make you go mad on this forum.

Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, Abakaliki, Owerri, etc are all doing well except your shithole sewage called ABA and rural area called Umuahia. Abia state is cursed. Useless people
Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
B2MARIO, Abia state is cursed including everyone from that state, no wonder the state is yet to produce a decent leader since 1999.

See another video of the shithole called Aba. Abia state should be bombed with nuclear weapon to save igbos the embarrassment and disgrace called Abia state. Useless people

Condition of Abia state is heartbreaking. I wish I can change my state of origin.
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

He has told you that he is from your cursed Abia state cheesy
Who had told me?
Ok, the bastard from the pit of hell. Abia does not breed nonsense, we are blessed people, good people and hard-working people. We don't have such nuisance like you who can not use his time judiciously.

Continue replying yourself with your numerous monikers. I'm done with you.
Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Who had told me?
Ok, the bastard from the pit of hell. Abia does not breed nonsense, we are blessed people, good people and hard-working people. We don't have such nuisance like you who can not use his time judiciously.Continue replying yourself with your numerous monikers. I'm done with you.
[/s]

Shut up this bastard from filth shithole Abia state. The guy is your brother from OSISIOMA ngwa. Useless Abia people. See more of your cursed Aba. Lol

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Sincerely speaking Abia state is a disgrace to the igbos. We have embarrassed igbos enough with our backwardness.

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aba is upside-down, look at this, gutter is now road while the road is gutter. Who actually cursed Abia state?

1 Like

Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Your state is totally cursed. You are cursed and your family is cursed too.

You are leaving under the captivity of curse that is why you behave like a cursed person. Seek for solution to your madness, it's from your family foundation. Your lineage since time immemorial is cursed and you are not bordered to seek for solution.

Continue displaying the evidence of your ancestral curse here and one day you will die out of it. At least I've spoken it and it must surely come to pass.

You must look for me one day but it will be too late. Go and die with your curse which you've never care to seek for solution.
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Aba is upside-down, look at this, gutter is now road while the road is gutter. Who actually cursed Abia state?
Aba is still like ogbodo oyibo to your state and to you in person.

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Your state is totally cursed. You are cursed and your family is cursed too.ou are leaving under the captivity of curse that is why you behave like a cursed person. Seek for solution to your madness, it's from your family foundation. Your lineage since time immemorial is cursed and you are not bordered to seek for solution.Continue displaying the evidence of your ancestral curse here and one day you will die out of it. At least I've spoken it and it must surely come to pass. ou must look for me one day but it will be too late. Go and die with your curse which you've never care to seek for solution.
[/s]

Hahahaha

The thing pained him well well.

Condition of Abia state shows a dilapidated disgusting miserable cursed state.

B2MARIO, the reason you are useless in life is connected to being an indigene of Abia state, because your Abia state is cursed. Everyone in your family is cursed simply because Abia state is cursed. At least you now know the origin of your cursed family.

Incidentally, there's no solution to the curse on your life and your entire family because TA Orji sacrificed all of in a shrine. (See picture below)

Your Abia state is so cursed that you guys are equally cursed, that none of you knows what is development anymore, except filth and dilapidation roads and environment.

Abia state was chained in occult world, so you don't have to expect change ever in Abia state.

Your governor used your state as gambling and it was chained in a shrine. Any wonder why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

B2MARIO go and die, because I will continue to tell you the bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.