Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

. - Politics (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (592262 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by InternalAuditor: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kinematics avoided this thread showing the shithole called PORT HARCOURT cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5797511/port-harcourt-lockdown-pictorial-report
Re: . by Unbiased1: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
The only way we can enjoy the 3 major Igbo threads on Nairaland is if we all move our activities to Telegram. Opening a Telegram channel to showcase all these pictures from Igbo land and have meaningful discussions without interruptions from idiots is the only way to go as far as I am concerned. Not everyone may agree with me on this but, seeing the way miscreants disturb the 3 main Igbo threads on nairaland is very annoying.

Benefits of using Telegram Channels:
1) The administrator of the channel doesn't need basic or advanced knowledge of computer programming to open a Telegram channel or group.
2) Unlike Nairaland with biased moderators, a Telegram channel or group can be opened by a trusted person who will have the power to delete stupid posts from miscreants and remove the miscreants from the channel.
3) We all know how one idiot, people call Chino, terrorize Igbo threads with countless number of monikers. On Telegram, once such a person is removed from the group, he or she can't gain access to the group even if he or she clicks on the group's link. That way, a miscreant like Chino will be gone for good.
4) The Channel can have thousands of members who will never miss any update. Once a person joins the channel, the person will always get updated with whatever happens in the channel.

When there is a special news or event taking place in Igbo land, you can always login to your Nairaland account and create a thread for it on Nairaland so it can hit front page and cause heart attack for enemies of Igbo land.

All we need is to create an Igbo Telegram channel, it could be 1 main channel or 3 different channels just as we have 3 different threads on this annoying Nairaland platform. Once the channel or group is created, the link will be posted on the 3 main Igbo threads on Nairaland ( The Anambra thread, the IMO thread and the pan Igbo thread ) so our viewers can join the channel(s). We can also post the link on other threads on Nairaland to gather more members and once in while, we can create threads on Nairaland to showcase some pictures.

As for people who may join the channel days or weeks or months or even after a year it was created, can still scroll back to the beginning of the channel to view the first post that's another benefit of Telegram you don't get on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Our governor rather share kerosene than do any project
I don't know why this pics is generating undue mention,
1) the fat guy in that pics isn't the governor
2) it was actually the deputy governor from ohafia that distributed tankers of kerosene during the campaign period- you umuahians know that but would never say the truth.
the governor recently shared food items and funds as palliatives but I don't see it making news, once he takes care of ph road, you guys would jump to another road
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Our governor rather share kerosene than do any project
2) it was actually the deputy governor from ohafia that distributed tankers of kerosene during the campaign period- you umuahians(if truly you are from their) know that but would never say the truth.
the governor recently shared food items and funds as palliatives but I don't see it making news, once he takes care of ph road, you guys would jump to another road

1 Like

Re: . by B2mario(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
superlightning:
Lockdown mode in abia
you have done well bro

1 Like

Re: . by Abia1stboy: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
eduj:

2) it was actually the deputy governor from ohafia that distributed tankers of kerosene during the campaign period- you umuahians(if truly you are from their) know that but would never say the truth.

Abia state is cursed, the only project that has been successful executed in Abia state is sharing of kerosene by Okezie

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
eduj:

Don't mind them my brother. Inferiority Complex is killing them. They know we have can only dream of.
Re: . by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aerial view of Umule a densely populated town in Osisioma LGA of Abia State.

9 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

To be sincere, the condition of Abia state is a national disgrace. Abia state is cursed with bad leaders, cursed with bad roads and filth. There is absolutely nothing to write home about Abia state.

Oga sadist, we have heard you. your trash post has been duly noted.

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

I am in Aba now, I wish to get some pictures. Abia state is cursed. I am ashamed of how bad roads and filth ravaged our Abia state

We know, clap for yourself. Please ensure you snap as many ugly pictures as you can. Mumu Sadist.

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

I will pictures all the beautiful locations in Aba, incidentally there's nothing that looks good looking in Aba, but I will try

I'm preparing mine too.... so the world can see your dubious stupidity all in effort to mudsling abia. You are fake.

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Oh....you were actually focusing on aba....I had posted two earlier.....I still have MORE lockdown pictures....

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
another aba picture....me hold on for now...any of those old pictures posted by sadists like YOU Abia1stSon and co has long been exposed.

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

I took this pictures of Aba yesterday. Abia state is gone

see FAKE OLD PICTURES
.... I carefully documented old pictures thrown at abia even when sometimes, these pictures aren't even aba pictures

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
LOCKDOWN PICTURES.....

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:

See obohia road Aba. I am giving you names to prove to you that I am sure of what I am posting here.

you can't even LIE WELL.... I have these old pictures on my file to monitor your stupidity.....Keep reproducing "new dirty pictures" SADIST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.