Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover (1091 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover by Meloshi(m): 5:01am On Apr 21, 2018

According to Lailas, Age, they say, is just a number and that could be the case in the romantic union of a Kenyan student in the United States and her 54 year old American lover. Their relationship has become a topic of discussion since photos of them went viral over the internet.

Speaking to Mail Online, Rehab Kimani, 21, said she met Joe Singiser, 54, through work at a nursing home in New Jersey.
A student and home health aide, Rehab said that her friends got disgusted by her choice of boyfriend. They even stopped her from talking about her man whenever she was around them.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/04/cute-photos-of-young-kenyan-student-her.html
Re: Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover by CrazyJill: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2018
In fact, this place is a great place to find your love. And I am very happy for these people. My family and I also sent my grandfather to a nursing home. Called city care sort of. Maybe he can also find a new love there.
Re: Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover by SweetDami(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Well I don't see anything bad with falling in love with a 51 years old man so far they are both adults and in love.
meanwhile who would love to earn money at the comfort of their homes?

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Called Wife Material / Confession : How My Brother Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Watch Boyfriend Filmed His Babe While Banging Her Inside His Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.