Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth (1943 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Reelectbuhari: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
chrissylva:
I pay my bills by working on my graphics designing job, so am lazy.
I went to University of Benin and studied Civil engineering, so am lazy.
I just finished my Nysc, during the course of my Nysc, I was going to my ppa which was Ministry of works and infrastructure, so am lazy.
I don't wait on free oil money so as to buy bikes that will later on injure me, so am a lazy Nigerian youth
I don't get elected into NAAS to go and sleep and steal Mace, so am lazy
I demand an apology from buhari in 7 days time.

and an apology u will get....

who cares if u went to university of songhai or university of kampala...

Who care if u work in the ministry of infrastructure and works in Johannesburg or central African Republic

for writing this trash.....u are indeed lazy
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Heavance(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
binsanni:

please just manage this biko.
that is all, get your PVC Ready, an let's wait for him come 2019
What stops you from just asking my location so I can eat this meal in person? My brother, I still dey swallow saliva o, see that shaki there ..... Chaiiii
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
chrissylva:
you should know better

No I don't. The people you're begging for their votes would love to know what you mean exactly.
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
chrissylva:
you should know better

No I don't. The people you're asking for their votes would like you to explain.
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by chrissylva(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

and an apology u will get....

who cares if u went to university of songhai or university of kampala...

Who care if u work in the ministry of infrastructure and works in Johannesburg or central African Republic

for writing this trash.....u are indeed lazy
you indeed want to reelect buhari, you know you have no support from no One
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by chrissylva(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:

No I don't. The people you're asking for their votes would like you to explain.
this Guy sef
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
chrissylva:
this Guy sef

Go on. We are waiting.

You think we want to get rid of Buhari just so that we can elect someone who thinks public office is a place to chop?

Sorry you have missed it.
Re: President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth by Reelectbuhari: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
chrissylva:
you indeed want to reelect buhari, you know you have no support from no One

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into N2.7 Trillion Mess To Spit GEJ / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Back In Prison. / Governor Ajimobi Seals Alao Akala's Property To Stop Him From Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.