Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (25696 Views)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by millomaniac: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
See as dem brainwash this girl life finish smiley smiley smiley
Islam!!! I Hail Thee

There is no brain washing. This is where i admire muslims. They believe in their culture.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by oyetpel(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy youths. Copy and paste.
You can even edit.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by saintol(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Citizenship comes with congratulatory handshake, If you don't want handshake then leave the citizenship alone. As if by receiving the handshake then something bad has happened to her. She is not a cultural relativist. In life we must learn to appreciate other people's culture.

6 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by mutaalim(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:

There is no brain washing. This is where i admire muslims. They believe in their culture.
You have said it all
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by delishpot: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Simple she should try Saudi, UAE or even Morocco. I am sure they treat African Muslims with more dignity than the western world would.

6 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
i trust my Nigerian women

Handshake plus kiss sef

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why not marry man from Mecca and seek their citizenship instead
Hypocrite. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by CodeTemplar: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
mutaalim:
That's her credence which I belief her right must not be denied. Besides France can't be compared to........... Regards
Practice what?

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by uvie66: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
As they if in Rome, do as the Romans do, your religion is well respected, but France is not an Islamic nation.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
veacea:
Am not getting this news biko.

Okay ooooooooo. This is how is will start. And this brings us back to the question; which is superior , the religious belief or the constitution of the land?

I hope my people will learn

Lemme run before somebody that wanted to wear hijab and wig at call to bar come for my head.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Demmzy15(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
kaorama:
[s]Extremist. Good for her. Those of them here who don't shake are bitter extremists.Their main reason for not shaking is not religious, but a hidden hatred for people who are of a different faith. Many other times a hypocritical gesture. You want to tell me she never shook hands with the French man she got married to before their marriage or what?[/s]
You're no doubt crazy!!! You're the extremist here.

4 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by mutaalim(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Practice what?
Her belief (by not shaking hands with the opposite sex) Regards
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by gurunlocker: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Muslims always talk bad about most western countries but still want to live there, especially USA....

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Send her back to Africa.

Muslims too like trouble. If only there is another planet like Earth, woulda suggested they all move there and have a good bombful life.

5 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Demmzy15:

You don't deserve any attention.

5 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Muslims feel we should all accept their beliefs but they hardly accept others...
Especially in foreign countries always imposing their ways on others ...hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by linearity: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:

I guess Aisha and Buhari that shakes the hands of the opposite sex are pagans and don’t ‘believe in their culture’.

5 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by adeblow(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wait and see, she will be given citizenship of a better country, or something better would happen.
Adversity causes others to break, in others; To Break Records

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Lizilicious(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
She thought she was still in Algeria

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by mutaalim(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
linearity:

I guess Aisha and Buhari that shakes the hands of the opposite sex are pagans and don’t ‘believe in their culture’.
Religion practicing is not based on what other do BUT to be practiced by what is being described by the Almighty Creator
Regards

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Demmzy15(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I wonder why some Muslims wants citizenship of some "infidel" countries. Why can't they just enjoy themselves among themselves?

Many of the "infidel" particularly France were responsible for the destruction and exploitation of many African Countries including Nigeria, Algerians were killed and oppressed by France, so you should keep your mouth shut if you know nothing.

They exploit all the advantages that are available in liberal Western societies and yet they don't make Muslim societies conducive for non-Muslims. angry Till today, Christians, Buddhists , Jews and other religions cannot practice their religion freely in Saudi.

Thank God you said liberal, so if the woman refused to shake hands, why the fuss? Is it not a right granted to her by this so-called "liberal" society? And yes, Saudi doesn't rule by democracy so you can't apply that standard to them. We have different system of governments. Why mention only Saudi? Aren't they allowed in Qatar, UAE, Malaysia, Turkey? In fact many non-Muslim expatriates enjoy themselves in Saudi, why then flex muscles? angry

The religion is very intolerant. I will rather be in the Quranic Hell than be a Muslim.

Aameen to your prayer, remember that in Islamic hell, it's fuel is man and stones. You claim to be tolerant but can't stand the fact that a woman refused to shake you, why don't you respect her decision Oh!Oppressor!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
linearity:

Those are Lazy Islam Believers.

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by YourNemesis: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
You will never see all those Sarki, Madridguy and co them here.

Awon extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by YourNemesis: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Demmzy15:

people like you just support islam or their religions blindly without puting things into context.

Pls, what is wrong with shaking people? Will shaking a man condemn her to hell?

Hiannn!

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Yankee101: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
kaorama:
Extremist. Good for her. Those of them here who don't shake are bitter extremists.Their main reason for not shaking is not religious, but a hidden hatred for people who are of a different faith. Many other times a hypocritical gesture. You want to tell me she never shook hands with the French man she got married to before their marriage or what?

They don't shake but they bleep

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
millomaniac:

Lol, and which one is there culture? I hope you are not referring to that middle east imported culture,

my yoruba people cannot even bear there yoruba name again and you are hear saying they believe in there culture. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Omololu2121: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why can't she move to an Islamic country instead of going to Europe

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Demmzy15(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
YourNemesis:

people like you just support islam or their religions blindly without puting things into context.

Pls, what is wrong with shaking people? Will shaking a man condemn her to hell?

Hiannn!
Mr. Context, put it into order for us. Why must she shake your hands? Are you a King, if indeed you're tolerant,why can't you respect her choice?

This is Canadian Prime Minister when he met Syrian Refugees, he respected them and if you're tolerant, you should learn to respect people's beliefs. Is it too much to ask? Instead of respecting her choice as your system of government entails, y'all open your brown teeth to call her "extremists".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
kaorama:
Extremist. Good for her. Those of them here who don't shake are bitter extremists.Their main reason for not shaking is not religious, but a hidden hatred for people who are of a different faith. Many other times a hypocritical gesture. You want to tell me she never shook hands with the French man she got married to before their marriage or what?

You are an individual of great insight

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
mutaalim:

Religion practicing is not based on what other do BUT to be practiced by what is being described by the Almighty Creator
Regards
Lol, which almighty creator, i hope you are not referring to that god of war(Allah). Lol

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by desgiezd(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
If you are in Rome, do as Romans do!!!

Chikena!!

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by YourNemesis: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Demmzy15:
Mr. Context, put it into order for us. Why must she shake your hands? Are you a King, if indeed you're tolerant,why can't you respect her choice?

This is Canadian Prime Minister when he met Syrian Refugees, he respected them and if you're tolerant, you should learn to respect people's beliefs. Is it too much to ask? Instead of respecting her choice as your system of government entails, y'all open your brown teeth to call her "extremists".

What king?

He is the law official presiding over the process of acquiring FRENCH citizenship.

She does not want to follow the norms of French society but wants to be French?
She must be mad, and Yes, she is an extremist. Besides, you haven't even answered the question.

What is wrong with an handshake?
Backward cretins.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Goes Up In Flames While Discharging Its Content In A Petrol Station.PICS / 6 Friends Killed In A Car Accident In Ogun, Sister Accused Drunk Driver Of Yahoo / Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.