Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (25701 Views)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by James4424: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
fratermathy:
These fanatics sef. What's so difficult in shaking someone for a few moments? They think they'll goto hell if they do it? You want French citizenship but cannot behave like the Frenchman. Such a pity! It's like those terrorists who complain of the policies of the US and UK towards them yet they still want to go there.

The irony is that many of these fanatics are simply hypocrites.
Thank you
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by YourNemesis: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kdon2:

She lacks respect for the countries constitution,I hope you are not too blinded to see that.constitution and religion which is superior. Note that your belief is personal while constitution is general. Make no mistake.

Don't even bother try to talk to these people.

One thing I have notice about muslims is their intolerance for other systems or beliefs other than theirs. she doesn't want to be western but wants to be a citizen of a fundamentally Western country built on the foundation of Liberalism, (France).

Like people have suggested above, all muslims can pack themselves into the middle eastern countries and North africa, and turn it into the islamic paradise they love so much. No one will come there to disturb them

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Kdon2: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jiang:

Islam forever, if you no like us kuku go kill urself. we go dey with you guys till the end of the world no matter what lies you pull out of ur ass grin

I deal with assholes like you all the time, according to my experience you are still a beginner

Well said,evil must exist side by side with good so we will continue to tolerate your evil till God seperate us from your kind! Amen
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Kdon2: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Printerscanner:

Are you Cee-C's sister? This your bitterness for Islam will just give you hypertension. What do you say about the idiotic Queen Elizabeth that wears gloves to shake everyone with her disgusting wrinkled hand?

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Kdon2: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:
I honestly don't understand the hatred for Islam and Muslims. If they tend to preserve their culture and belief, what's your problem with that? Who asked you to abandon yours as a typical hypocrites. A Chinese man would bow down his head to greet you but it's not a problem afterall he is a Chinese
Some white men recently sat on the sofa while in the palace of One of Ife but others prostrated. Nobody attacked the white men because they are whites

But once the Muslims stick to their beliefs and cultures, hell would let loose. Wtf, why the hate and bigotry?

I hope you know that Yoruba in their nature are mostly tolerant.just last year An ibo man was attacked in his shop In Kaduna for EATING during ramada. Mtchew.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kdon2:

I hope you know that Yoruba in their nature are mostly tolerant.just last year An ibo man was attacked in his shop In Kaduna for EATING during ramada. Mtchew.

Being tolerant doesn't relate with greetings.. The ibo man that was killed is the problem of the of the North
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kdon2:

Well said,evil must exist side by side with good so we will continue to tolerate your evil till God seperate us from your kind! Amen

What makes him and his likes evil while you and your likes aren't?

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
YourNemesis:

the problem with people like you is that you and your types fail to examine issues critically before opening your dirty brown teeth

Were the whites in the Oonis palace seeking Yoruba cultural or national belonging or citizenship?
Obviously, if those whites wanted to become Yoruba, they would prostrate or genuflect before the Ooni to show their oneness with and respect for the Yoruba culture.

There are pictures of WHITE Latin Americans who are culturally Yoruba who prostrate and bow before the ooni of Ife! because even though they ar white, they are immersed in the YORUBA CULTURE.

The extremist muslim woman above has not, and does not want to imbibe french customs, YET she wants to become French.
And then, she even had the guts to go to a french court to challenge the decision under the jurisprudence of French law!

What nonsense!

Do you know the number of Lebanese, Indians that have nationalised themselves in Nigeria but don't give two fvcks about Nigeria?

Is France constitution against what she did? Has she committed any offence? She has a right to shake or ignore. How's that now a crime or problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Kdon2: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

What makes him and his likes evil while you and your likes aren't?

Killing spree that's what.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by nagoma(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Our sisters from the other side would be more then ready to give the French official a BJ and bleep him ad lib for the citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kdon2:

Killing spree that's what.

You mean the invasion of USA and NATO into Iraq, Afganistan, Libya and Syria which are Muslim countries, killing thousands and sending hundreds of thousands homeless? Which killing spree is worst than those?

It wouldnt matter though since the victims are people you hate with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

Do you know the number of Lebanese, Indians that have nationalised themselves in Nigeria but don't give two fvcks about Nigeria?

Is France constitution against what she did? Has she committed any offence? She has a right to shake or ignore. How's that now a crime or problem?
Not every country gives citizenship uselessly like Nigeria. In any case if you want citizenship you have to be ready to show yourself worthy. In the U. S you must pledge allegiance to the flag.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
12inches1:

Not every country gives citizenship uselessly like Nigeria. In any case if you want citizenship you have to be ready to show yourself worthy. In the U. S you must pledge allegiance to the flag.

This doesnt matter now since Nigeria, Lebanese and Indians are involved but the story would have changed if it were Muslims.

Pledging allegiance to the flag doesn't mean you must forget your roots in its entirety. There are Chinese American that would still bow to greet you. There are Indian Americans that cremates their dead. They also maintain their faith from Taoism, Shintoism, Hinduism, et al? Why is it a problem when Muslims does theirs? Is the hatred that much that you don't see any good in them? Is that what your bible teaches you?
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Keep blaming everybody but Islam, if USA destabilized those countries, why are there always a group of muslims in EVERY country ready to shed innocent blood fror Abu Said in Philippines to Boko Haram in Nigeria to Seleke rebels in Central African Republic, Al Queda in Mali, ISIS in Middle East, Al Nusra in Iraq, Taliban in Afghanistan etc, they are just following after their prophet don't you frigging get it?

ollah2:

You mean the invasion of USA and NATO into Iraq, Afganistan, Libya and Syria which are Muslim countries, killing thousands and sending hundreds of thousands homeless? Which killing spree is worst than those?

It wouldnt matter though since the victims are people you hate with passion
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by pedo360: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

This doesnt matter now since Nigeria, Lebanese and Indians are involved but the story would have changed if it were Muslims.

Pledging allegiance to the flag doesn't mean you must forget your roots in its entirety. There are Chinese American that would still bow to greet you. There are Indian Americans that cremates their dead. They also maintain their faith from Taoism, Shintoism, Hinduism, et al? Why is it a problem when Muslims does theirs? Is the hatred that much that you don't see any good in them? Is that what your bible teaches you?

it becomes a problem when you want other's to adopt and respect your beliefs, culture, religion, culture, values and beliefs with urs but is not ready to adopt and welcome theirs.
For example most states in northern Nigeria and their sharia policies.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
pedo360:

it becomes a problem when you want other's to adopt and respect your beliefs, culture, religion, culture, values and beliefs with urs but is not ready to adopt and welcome theirs.
For example most states in northern Nigeria and their sharia policies.

How does rejecting handshake means she wants her beliefs, culture etc to be adopted? What happens in northern Nigeria stays in northern Nigeria. There are Muslims in the West, why don't you use them as example? I bet it doesn't suit your narrative so it's not needed
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Keep blaming everybody but Islam, if USA destabilized those countries, why are there always a group of muslims in EVERY country ready to shed innocent blood fror Abu Said in Philippines to Boko Haram in Nigeria to Seleke rebels in Central African Republic, Al Queda in Mali, ISIS in Middle East, Al Nusra in Iraq, Taliban in Afghanistan etc, they are just following after their prophet don't you frigging get it?

You know absolutely nothing about international politics. Let me school you a bit, Al Qeada is a terrorist group funded and trained by CIA. Find below for proof.

Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS.

What this video to educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLjC53emUM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by YourNemesis: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

Yes, the constitution of france is against it.
She even erred the more, the moment she mentioned her religion. religions a persona issue in France, and whether you be christian, muslim, jew or sango worshiper, being french is the no 1 thing in France.

to your other point, there is no law prohibiting the nationalizing of Lebanese and Indians into acquiring Nigerian citizenship, as long as they meet all the conditions of eligibility.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
YourNemesis:

Yes, the constitution of france is against it.
She even erred the more, the moment she mentioned her religion. religions a persona issue in France, and whether you be christian, muslim, jew or sango worshiper, being french is the no 1 thing in France.

to your other point, there is no law prohibiting the nationalizing of Lebanese and Indians into acquiring Nigerian citizenship, as long as they meet all the conditions of eligibility.

Kindly proof that the constitution of France is against it. How doesn't she meet the conditions of been a French?

The Indian that get nationalised will be cremated which is their culture and not ours. This isn't a problem but hand shake Is a problem. You lots are loaded with bigotry and hatred

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
I didn't ask who funds them, we all know it's USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia, but why do they always find willing youths ready to kill women and children? that is what I asked you, you are probably Yoruba right? You can see fools like Ishaq Akintola starting to preach his bile on our land, we would send you all to Kwara to enjoy your Islam

ollah2:

You know absolutely nothing about international politics. Let me school you a bit, Al Qeada is a terrorist group funded and trained by CIA. Find below for proof.

Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS.

What this video to educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLjC53emUM
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
I didn't ask who funds them, we all know it's USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia, but why do they always find willing youths ready to kill women and children? that is what I asked you, you are probably Yoruba right? You can see fools like Ishaq Akintola starting to preach his bile on our land, we would send you all to Kwara to enjoy your Islam

Oh you know who their sponsors are but you exonerated them because you like them right? Who is supposed to be the willing tools? Brazilians or Ghanians?
Do you write with your senses at all??

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
You would never see whats right before your eyes, when soldiers fight in Sambisa, they don't fight sponsors they fight muslims trying to spread their own brand of Islam, If Biafrans were muslims, this country would have gone up in smoke like the north because of the infection called Islam, it's a religion that is bound to implode any culture it encounters, it wants to influence your music, language, name, dress code, who you should kill and spare, even tells you how many time to pray and where to face when praying LMAO

ollah2:

Oh you know who their sponsors are but you exonerated them because you like them right? Who is supposed to be the willing tools? Brazilians or Ghanians?
Do you write with your senses at all??

1 Like

Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by ollah2: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You would never see whats right before your eyes, when soldiers fight in Sambisa, they don't fight sponsors they fight muslims trying to spread their own brand of Islam, If Biafrans were muslims, this country would have gone up in smoke like the north because of the infection called Islam, it's a religion that is bound to implode any culture it encounters, it wants to influence your music, language, name, dress code, who you should kill and spare, even tells you how many time to pray and where to face when praying LMAO

It's obvious you are a bigot who doesn't have any atom of intellect to discuss matters logically devoid of sentiments and hypocrisy.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by trapQ: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Behold , it is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for UAE and SAUDI to grant their citizenship to people
delishpot:
Simple she should try Saudi, UAE or even Morocco. I am sure they treat African Muslims with more dignity than the western world would.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
LOL if you can tell me any region in the world where sharia works I would become a muslim

ollah2:

It's obvious you are a bigot who doesn't have any atom of intellect to discuss matters logically devoid of sentiments and hypocrisy.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by steveDpro: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by olayinka63: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Alhamdulilah for her, she upheld her belief. Wait till the day of judgement where you will get your full rewards from Allah. Hypocrisy is when you support Leah Sharibu and against this one
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2018
millomaniac:
You are talking off point because the lady in question is not yoruba. Anyway If she is bold enough to refuse a handshake because its against her belief then i admire that and i think you should too.

Lol, i guess you are the one that need to stop talking trash here, and go back to school to learn the different between religion and culture so that you will stop bringing culture into this matter,
well her believe too go against her living under the Leadership of an infader, so why did she want to become a citizen of a country rule by infader if she really admire her belief. Well i don't celebrate hypocrisy.

millomaniac:
You have been brainwashed to believe that a handshake is normal and the norm.

And can you please give me one reason why handshaken is not normal?

So you mean she know that the mode of greeting and celebrating of the country she want to become part of is not normal but she still want to become part of it? Actually you are the braindead here.

millomaniac:
Thats one thing with moslems, just like their women wearing hijab not that i support it but i admire the fact that it is culture and they still stick to their roots which has been handed down from generation to generation despite attempts from others to rubbish it

Lol, culture that told you that your own traditional way of dressing is haram so you have to cover your head with one middle east cultural cloth, last i check my people have been covering there head with (gele, ibohun etc) before the imported Arab culture come, Lol.

Wait did you just said the word other attempting to rubbish it?

Last i check others are not the one using the so called root to start bombing people up and down but Muslim themselves does.

millomaniac:
it is their identity it is whom they are. But you. You dont have any culture it has been lost or you have abandoned it for a foreign culture. Same goes for countries like china, india and others that still stick to their roots.

Lol, i don't mix culture with religion and that's the beauty of my religion, if i may ask which culture in Africa go against handshaken?

So who is loosen there culture between me and you? I guess know that Islam doesn't permit a male child to prostrate and greet his parent, which is a culture in yoruba land, so who is loosen his culture?
millomaniac:
i do not support the woman i just admire her strict adherence to culture.

Brother stop shouting culture up and down here, that hateful attitude in never an Africa culture, so if she can abide with one stupid Arab culture for her whole life and neglect her own Africa country, why cannot she abide with the culture of the country she want to become part of, for just some minute? Well happy Sunday.
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2018
olayinka63:
Alhamdulilah for her, she upheld her belief. Wait till the day of judgement where you will get your full rewards from Allah. Hypocrisy is when you support Leah Sharibu and against this one

Another brainwash from my tribe, if i may ask when did bokoharam rules become the country rules, because the issue here is that she's going against the rules of the country she wanted to become part of.

Well what did i expect from an educated illiterate, what a shame
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by MarieSucre(f): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2018
mutaalim:

That's her credence which I belief her right must not be denied.
Besides France can't be compared to...........
Regards

But It's okay to deny the rights of Kuffar in .... countries?

Isn't it a shame that France can't be compared to.... at least it grants citizenship compared to....
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by mutaalim(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

But It's okay to deny the rights of Kuffar in .... countries?

Isn't it a shame that France can't be compared to.... at least it grants citizenship compared to....
Could you please be more explicit/unequivocal on the right of a kuffar being denied.
Regards
Re: Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
mutaalim:

Could you please be more explicit/unequivocal on the right of a kuffar being denied.
Regards

For one, citizenship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Goes Up In Flames While Discharging Its Content In A Petrol Station.PICS / 6 Friends Killed In A Car Accident In Ogun, Sister Accused Drunk Driver Of Yahoo / Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.