Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (67440 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 5 Effect Of Masturbation / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by maximunimpact(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
There is nothing spiritual about masturbation

2 Likes

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by philosophie: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
ajogbogo:
1 CORINTHIANS 6:18
does it mean that since the sin is against the body, God won't be angry about it? so we can forgive ourselves if the sin is against our own body and not God

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Stallione(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeeg, who still use CUCUMBA these days? undecided undecided undecided

When a massive bitter gourd is rocking the market? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God have mercy on u grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by BruncleZuma: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stupid title...
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by 0shina: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
brodalikeme:
Chai, how can one man put up a tread about overcoming masturbation and others come on it to advertise it embarassed

He taya me o. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Emmayong360(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aha... wink

They always said the BIGGER the better grin
so you mean the les_bians that leave one partner for another is because of a bigger tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by mezy04: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
best way 2 avoid masturbatn,dnt be lonely in d room estecially wen u are ldle
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by marttol: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seeing a ring round the moon what does it mean

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by kokomilala(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
I once said it here that a lot of women too masturbate, including Christians all over the world . But here in Nigeria, there's too much pretence about it. I'm happy a woman is concurring after all. The denial is over, at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by NairaMaster1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well , it may have different reactions for men but for women, I find it more of a "pleasure"... tongue

Besides, it's a safe sex sha... Ladies shud not open their legs to every man whenever they are dripping down there especially when they are SINGLE & horn¥ grin

I celebrate you.

It's far better and safest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Alva2018: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
ok
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by justjify(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2018
bignoisemaker:
2. overcoming my fears - I would be lying if I said there is an immediate solution to the practice. What I just did is minimise the act. The fear of not getting the pleasure of climax when one stops, can even plunged one more into the act. I've convinced myself that some acts are spontaneous. Just like gambling, what I do is limit the act. just like I bet once in a week, I try to bear and self-service once in a week too. Mainly sunday, to ease off the stress of the week.
You are a big noisemaker

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2018
bignoisemaker:
1. The need to impress my woman - before now, I never looked back when I self-serviced as I was single. I was indifferent to the consequences until I met my girl. The weak erection it gave affected my performance. So I made it a point of duty to regulate the urge in order to improve my erection. With the constant company of my girl, I didn't have to worry much
@ bignoisemaker, as you can see from my profile I'm currently suffering from weak erection and inability to sustain erection even when I manage to get it.

But as usual my post does not make front page..

So what I want to ask of you is how you eventually got back your strong erection...
Was it due to total stoppage of masturbation or was there any other means applied by you..like herbs, drugs or fruits..

In other words, will I start seeing positive results(strong erection as soon as I stop masturbating).......... Please a prompt response from you will be appreciated by me...
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by seguno2: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2018
bignoisemaker:
1. The need to impress my woman - before now, I never looked back when I self-serviced as I was single. I was indifferent to the consequences until I met my girl. The weak erection it gave affected my performance. So I made it a point of duty to regulate the urge in order to improve my erection. With the constant company of my girl, I didn't have to worry much

In summary, you found a good fuckmate so there was no further need to masturbate!
Stop making noise until you are babe-less again. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2018
ericsmith:

the way you they react ,i am suspecting you are one of those kind of gurlfriend wey dey spoil face during sex ... ahh aiye mii !! joor !! drift yansh enter floor,, please off the light kindof gurl .

Wrong..i like lights on and no i don't do it on the floor..He better take me to the kitchen or balcony so he will know who is he messing with wink grin
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Emmayong360:
so you mean the les_bians that leave one partner for another is because of a bigger tongue

grin

I dunno...i never had sex with a lesbian.. So, i have no idea which tongue is betta cool
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by higherpower: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Sure...Any female will get blisters or bruises if she use any hard objects to poke her NUNU without lubricant sha... grin

Some of them will even use their fingers with long fake nails sad sad sad

Vagina is very sensitive u know... Ladies must be very careful..

Now that you have scored an A in masturbation, does it equal you with success in life? Mcheeeew Phunk
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2018
2kris:
I don't think you are helping those that came for advice

angry

Nobori came here for an advice ...

The OP juz shared his thoughts but that doesn't work sha..We ppol must accept that MASTURBATION is normal...Nobody died while masturbating.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by DexterousOne(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2018
kokomilala:
I once said it here that a lot of women too masturbate, including Christians all over the world . But here in Nigeria, there's too much pretence about it. I'm happy a woman is concurring after all. The denial is over, at least for now.

And the woman is not Nigerian

The conservative upbringing given to a lot of our ladies is what is affecting them

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by sprints1: 12:45am On Apr 26, 2018
gambling, masturbation, alcohol, drugs, money, power, fornication there addiction no be here it can lead to premature death
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Holahtunez(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2018
princewilordu:
If u can control your thought , then u can control masturbation..
Nuh that easy bro...
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by ManTiger(m): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2018
For those who like contemporary gospel, check https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

StreetlyGospel... this guy too craze, he's not like every other gospel artiste you know.

I once spotted him ministering his song at parks towards east... he is more crazy and funny than Akpororo.
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by talk2percy(m): 1:16am On Apr 26, 2018
I masturbate and still fuk my gurl very well. No girl tastes me and lets go. #nobebragging
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by bogolobango(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Omo ale said to ease stress of the week ��
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by bogolobango(m): 1:32am On Apr 26, 2018
I love you you are so real

QueenSuccubus

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2018
bogolobango:
I love you you are so real

QueenSuccubus

grin grin cheesy

Aawwww...thank u baba kiss
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by bogolobango(m): 1:42am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus you deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by vickstorm(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Where have u been? undecided

I thought we gonna go out for a drink embarassed
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2018
bogolobango:
QueenSuccubus you deserve some accolades

grin

Hahahaahaha...i need a medal and a trophy

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by seguno2: 2:00am On Apr 26, 2018
DexterousOne:
And the woman is not Nigerian

The conservative upbringing given to a lot of our ladies is what is affecting them

So how do you explain the popularity of Big Brother Nigeria
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07am On Apr 26, 2018
vickstorm:
Lol

See how u say LOL ...u dey craze ooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.