Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (67561 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 5 Effect Of Masturbation / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by mozele(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeeg, who still use CUCUMBA these days? undecided undecided undecided

When a massive bitter gourd is rocking the market? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dat thing no go kill you?
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by 2kris(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im juz telling the truth... wink
this one wey you the talk like this you the masturbate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.