Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State (25835 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by johncallidon(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
dynicks:
hey guy! look here! look towards this direction.....shea u dey see this arm? shea u dey see'am well?.....no think say na wave I dey pass give u oooo.....y I dey talk be say u no go believe Wetin go land for ur face d next time u try this poo
Lolls... Funny dude. Yhu too much nigga!
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by 1kingwriter: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okorocha wants to pocket N3. 8 billion just like that?
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by smyo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is that the payment of 5000 for jobless youth? okorocha will still Rig his son in-law in 2019. I could remember 2015, this IMO people are shouting okorocha we know. well enjoy the offer as it last abeg
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by MXrap: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, food don land. Come and justify your 20k monthly stipend. cheesy

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Yankee101: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
So no one can impeach this buffoon?
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by donb06: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
smyo:
Is that the payment of 5000 for jobless youth? okorocha will still Rig his son in-law in 2019. I could remember 2015, this IMO people are shouting okorocha we know. well enjoy the offer as it last abeg
he lost the election it was court that put him there.... Ihedioha won..so jux stay calm we are waiting for his son in-law nwosu or nwa-osu I don't care
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by steveDpro: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by QTEST007(m): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2018
I WANT MORE OF THIS.
I WANT APC GOVERNORS TO KEEP FOOLING THEMSELVES TILL 2019,SO THAT ALL THOSE HARDCORE ZOMBIES WILL BE "UNZOMBIFIED".
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Xtopher123(m): 3:56am On Apr 22, 2018
happy200:
To me this is a welcome development. They are crying cos they are ''LAZY''!. How much do we youth spend in a club per night/prostitudes?.

You're MAD with nobody to tell you..

If this is what you can say concerning this issue then you can save yourself the embarrassment on your parents for wasting Money for your school fees by shutting up..

Where in the world have you seen such tax on Local Communities even after paying tax?

Can't you think for once?
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by happy200(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Xtopher123:

You're MAD with nobody to tell you..

If this is what you can say concerning this issue then you can save yourself the embarrassment on your parents for wasting Money for your school fees by shutting up..

Where in the world have you seen such tax on Local Communities even after paying tax?

Can't you think for once?
Which tax are u talking about? which Nigerian youth pays tax, hope u know what tax is? ask Nigerians in foreign countries who are paying tax so u know what tax is. You guys are lazy and are not contributing any things to the government except to pastors.
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Tonason: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
grin Lalasticlala
One of the reason I want to transfer my PVC from Enugu to Imo State is just to vote against anything APC

I am a volunteer too from Anambra but I am saddened with what this rogue is doing in Imo. IMO people wake up and raise up
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by amakabel: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria!!! a country where shit happens anyhow and a place where people does things and get away with it. may God help us
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Reference(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
DP
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Reference(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Can you see why your vote is not worth the N500 you collected from them. They are now demanding six-fold. Well if you did not collect the N500 naira you will appeal to your ranking member of the state house of assembly and the motion will be backed for debate and if a ground swell of people disagree with the levy the state HOA can stop it. But my guess is while receiving the N500 you signed away the right to control your representatives so you're stuck. Sorry, next time, don't collect. You can now see that your PVC is more important than you ATMC.

PS. This note is not meant to berate the good people of Imo. Just to call attention to what matters. But if you go ahead and elect his son-in-law you to power after him you should know what to expect. Then my write-up will not be so kind.
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by obaataaokpaewu: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2018
Tonason:

I am a volunteer too from Anambra but I am saddened with what this rogue is doing in Imo. IMO people wake up and raise up
Lol
In my case, I'm from the state, only registered while schooling in Enugu years back.
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by DrMuzungu(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2018
His Excellency Thief Roachas A. Okoroawusa should be given second and even third thieftancy title for his efforts in bringing great Imo State back to the stone age.
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by phase1: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
and he wants to be president. hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / Who Will Win Next Week Presidential Election? / These States Have The Highest Number Of Rich Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.