Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State (25837 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by blezdBen: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
survivor1986:
[/color]BREAKING NEWS
Happened live at NDU (Niger Delta University) main gate .There is confusion in front of the school gate. The school security found three head in a student's bag. A girl about 20 years old, with a big handbag boarded a cab heading to NDU .The driver being vibrant felt a strong smell coming from the girl's handbag .The horrible smell made the driver suspicious , whom then use the light to signal the police at the stop and search point but because of 50 Naira the police were too busy to notice this. When he got to the school main gate he raised alarm they held the girl and beckoned on the school security to search the girl's bag . Many people were afraid not knowing what was happening . One of the security was shocked when he opened the girl's bag and found three heads in the girl's bag. After cross examination of the heads, the school securities found out that the heads were known heads.
It was the head of garlic, onion, and fresh tomato .
I appreciate your effort in reading this.
You can continue what you were doing. I'm not feeling fine..
[color=#990000]
I coulda said you're a fool for wasting my minute but...
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Come Awarra come use ur hand collect my own!!! Mistake of the century! Scammer!! Thief!!! Barawo!!! Shame on u!!! Failure

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by EmmyDJourno: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
If this man is not shamed in 2019, shame on Ndi Imo angry

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by SmartMugu: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Isn't this the same person that spent millions on statues? Now he wants the money back from humans?

Why not ask his statues to pay him back how much wasted on each of them? Statues can't talk, people can talk and even fight for their rights.

Which kain brain this man get? Who vote for am self? I guess each if his statues represents as many of his subjects he wants. Crazy democracy - demonstration of craze.

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Enugu state government have just given 5millon naira each to all the communities in the state but Imo state is taking 6million from each community, anyway, Enjoy your change

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by James4424: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is really sad! Don't know what to say. Or is it a plot to reduce the amount of autonomous community and traditional rulers? If so . phew, okorocha is really cocky !

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by quickpower18: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
HMMMMMM

Consider the Masses

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by kgr8mike(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Honestly APC lacks vision. They don't know what to do. They are bereaved of a clear cut direction. This is sad.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by happy200(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
To me this is a welcome development. They are crying cos they are ''LAZY''!. How much do we youth spend in a club per night/prostitudes?.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Imo state governor and his zombies officials are worst than Boko haram.

These lazy Nigerian politicians in government are worst than ISIS and Boko haram groups.

Nigerian politicians are the mean terrorists youths to do away with.

Is this how this terrorists want raise 2019 campaign funds for his son in law elections

This is ponzy scheme o

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Charly68: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
This man made me laugh with his order to the king's oo,raise cash for Govt from people that have no job ..well ,if he is performing the imolites will willingly pay but if otherwise,the policy may backfire..

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Dee60: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
survivor1986:
[/color]BREAKING NEWS
Happened live at NDU (Niger Delta University) main gate .There is confusion in front of the school gate. The school security found three head in a student's bag. A girl about 20 years old, with a big handbag boarded a cab heading to NDU .The driver being vibrant felt a strong smell coming from the girl's handbag .The horrible smell made the driver suspicious , whom then use the light to signal the police at the stop and search point but because of 50 Naira the police were too busy to notice this. When he got to the school main gate he raised alarm they held the girl and beckoned on the school security to search the girl's bag . Many people were afraid not knowing what was happening . One of the security was shocked when he opened the girl's bag and found three heads in the girl's bag. After cross examination of the heads, the school securities found out that the heads were known heads.
[color=#990000]

YOU FORGET THAT MANY PEOPLE DONT READ TILL THE LAST LINE BEFORE CALLING ON THEIR NEIGHBOURS TO 'SEE' WHAT HAS HAPPENED! YOU COULD SET A WHOLE TOWN ON FIRE BY THIS NASTY JOKE, YOU KNOW!
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Dee60: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE TAKEN THROUGH PSYCHIATRIC TESTS BEFORE THEY ARE REGISTERED TO CONTEST!
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by supereagle(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
The elders saw it in 1999 they gave Udenwa the ticket for PDP, actually Rochas won the ticket at the primary. What the elders saw then, the youth did not see it. The man is just there to enrich himself and now he's planning to make his son-in-law the next Governor of Imo state. I am sorry for the Imolites.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by mysteryman2014: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
After wasting money erecting useless statues, now the citizens must pay to develop communities, I wonder what kind of yeye leaders in this country.

They never cease to amuse and embarrass one.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by lastempero: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
survivor1986:
[/color]BREAKING NEWS
[color=#990000]

Na because of u buhari get mind insult more than 60miliion youths,making it the highest no of youth ever insulted by a sitting president.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:
Are there youths in that state? Can't they cause a serious civil disturbance and riot that would ground activities in the state? How can somebody just come up with outrageous demands and people would sit down and keep quiet? Nigerian youths are too docile for my liking.
there is no need to start fighting now.
He just said his mind,it remains for imolites to pay the money.
He knew that its impossible but he is trying to intimidate his puppets traditional rulers to get him the money.
Even the Nigeria army can't help rochas realize this money.
He is a firstclass clown.
He is just testing waters for the apc to ascertain the resolve of the masses

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Sluvist(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na APGA party he belongs to. Igbo based wahala, e no consan me ooh
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:
Are there youths in that state? Can't they cause a serious civil disturbance and riot that would ground activities in the state? How can somebody just come up with outrageous demands and people would sit down and keep quiet? Nigerian youths are too docile for my liking.

Same question I asked myself.
Buhari was wrong about Nigerians being physically lazy, but maybe we are mentally lazy and cowardly
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by MXrap: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Imo state is a state where 98% if it's residents are poor, feeding mostly from hand to mouth. I spit on Imo state because it is worthless and their leaders since 1999 has continued to fail them with little or nothing to show. cheesy
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Motion123(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Am heading straight to the commissioner of happiness to lay my complains grin

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Imo state has gone to the dogs. Lord have mercy.

Where is Uche Ogbuagu?

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by saintol(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
These leaders are taking us for granted. Sometimes I tend to wonder if our so called leaders are brainless or maybe they have but are not making effective of the brain. They however sometimes leave the reasonable things and do the unreasonable. So maybe one should just conclude that they have empty heads. They have no reasonable program that can ease the plight of the masses instead they make the existing hardship even harder. We just need to save ourselves from these empty heads we call leaders. They have nothing upstairs when it comes to bringing development to and upgrading the living condition of the masses. A day is coming when there will be a great rain of stones of them all.

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
how are the ladies going to pay?
end time for slayqueens

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by brenister10: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Our Rochas has gone mad again

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by jrusky(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
What tension? He is the best governor afterall.

Una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by thatigboman: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
I really dont feel pity for my fellow imolites.
We shouted and shouted in 2015. They shouted "rochas we know".
I know myself very well. I will not give any king 1 kobo to give rochas. Let what will happen happen.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by thatigboman: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
jrusky:
What tension? He is the best governor afterall.

Una never see anything yet.
rochas we know. They aint seen nothing yet.
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by rosita33(f): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
this one no be country again
Re: N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State by Rainmaker69(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Could this be true? Something is really wrong in this country. I doubt the veracity of this 'news' item sha. It seems contradictory that a development levy would be used to pay salaries of monarchs... There's a federal allocation for that. Mek we dey watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF / These States Have The Highest Number Of Rich Individuals. / Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.