Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 (8179 Views)

Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by dynicks(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2018
laphta:

I was about agreeing with you after reading the poster who said 'Igbo 2023' but from the middle of your comment you just come off as nepotist. I ain't Igbo but I want u to answer these.
Why won't the Igbos rule again?
What is this their motive that u know which the rest of us aren't privy too?
Pls let's avoid colouring our judgement with ethnicity.
God bless u brother for d kind of matured mindset uv got....
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by Itzsammy(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2018
This people can do nothing, I don't feel like we shud vote based on party, I feel we shud cast our votes based on the faithfulness of these individuals, then I'll see that this old cargos will not win
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by ChristineC: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
deebsman1:

Bros let's keep deceiving them now, 2023 are we not gonna maradona them? Ruling this country for them is not in this generation.
the only things being maradonnad in Nigeria are poor people like you, who are also lazy to engage their brains in meaningful debates.

Your post is riddled with tribalistic rants and your signature is smeared with religious nonsense. How then will you prosper on earth?

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by ozodigboo(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2018
PRP ?
if care is not taken, this old fool will win again ( I didn't mention any name oo )
morally, the North is entitled to 2nd term......but less than 10 months to election, no other northern Candidate has emerged. they're all scared because of Efcc.
the only possible northern Candidate who has the financial might and spread to defeat Buhari is ATIKU.
whether he's the best candidate or not is not what I'm saying.
if ATIKU doesn't contest, then Buhari will win.

all those Sowore...Durotoye...et c should win their wards first.
makarfi .....dankwambo......can never defeat Buhari in the North.
lamido.....has a very serious case with Efcc. they're just waiting for him . that's why he's quiet.
saraki was part of the pdp that ruined Naija for 16yrs...he's part of the apc ruining Naija now.

Buhari knows all this....that's why he openly called us naija youths lazy.....that nothing will happen.
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by onyeka205(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2018
ozodigboo:
PRP ?
if care is not taken, this old fool will win again ( I didn't mention any name oo )
morally, the North is entitled to 2nd term......but less than 10 months to election, no other northern Candidate has emerged. they're all scared because of Efcc.
the only possible northern Candidate who has the financial might and spread to defeat Buhari is ATIKU.
whether he's the best candidate or not is not what I'm saying.
if ATIKU doesn't contest, then Buhari will win.

all those Sowore...Durotoye...et c should win their wards first.
makarfi .....dankwambo......can never defeat Buhari in the North.
lamido.....has a very serious case with Efcc. they're just waiting for him . that's why he's quiet.
saraki was part of the pdp that ruined Naija for 16yrs...he's part of the apc ruining Naija now.

Buhari knows all this....that's why he openly called us naija youths lazy.....that nothing will happen.

My brother do not bother much, a very intelligent and focused young man is about to declare for the presidential position. The youths need to rally round him because he has all it takes to take Nigeria out of the woods. He is equally from the North, was trained in the west and has the intelligence and doggedness of the East. He is just Mr Nigeria because he is highly detribalized. I have followed up his speeches on AIT and NTA and made some inquiries about him before I arrived at this conclusion. He is highly approachable. I am not a member of his party and don't wish to be. I am not even a politician in the first place but I will help to get supports for him. His Name is Alhaji (Dr) Tanko Yunusa, the present National Chairman of National Conscience Party (NCP), he's from Kano State.
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by Yaba4sure: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Earlier this parties emerge as one entity d better chances thy hav to defeat apc nd bubu
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by deebsman1(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2018
ChristineC:
the only things being maradonnad in Nigeria are poor people like you, who are also lazy to engage their brains in meaningful debates.

Your post is riddled with tribalistic rants and your signature is smeared with religious nonsense. How then will you prosper on earth?

See painment grin grin grin grin, e pain am grin grin angry cheesy :Dof all the things I wrote, point out the one that's not a fact and let sane people judge between us not by resorting to abusive words.

For my signature, is it not a fact? Check your Bible and accept the facts
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Zico5:

Is that what matter to u right now. Even what make it sure that u will see the 2023. U guys are so myopic and self centered. It's like the whole of the country resources should belong to u alone. Get it to ur brain today, IGBO can never rule this country cos everyone knows ur motives. We will never put fire on the building and sleep.
what makes it sure that you will see the end of 2018?
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2018
deebsman1:
Joker.

What makes 2019 election a very difficult one is the fact that, the north still believes it's still their turn.

I have an advice for the opposition to get to drawing board and shop every nooks and crannies for a viable and credible candidate for the presidential election cos all the used veggies that they are try to repackaged won't help their cause rather add to their doom.
Markarfi, Lamido, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Gombe guv'r, Tambuwal, Bukola Saraki, Ayo Fayose......None of this names can give Buhari a run for his money at the polls, guys think about it.

Obasanjo, Danjuma and Babangida's third force movt either.

It's sad and at the same time funny 9 months to election, none of them have gotten the effrontery to come out proper to say I want to send Buhari away and am gonna do it. All that we've been hearing is noise noise and more noises. Except for Fayose and his the chief noise maker.

my brother, you are so on point. Buhari will win the next election come 2019
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by hmuhammad(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
onyeka205:

My brother do not bother much, a very intelligent and focused young man is about to declare for the presidential position. The youths need to rally round him because he has all it takes to take Nigeria out of the woods. He is equally from the North, was trained in the west and has the intelligence and doggedness of the East. He is just Mr Nigeria because he is highly detribalized. I have followed up his speeches on AIT and NTA and made some inquiries about him before I arrived at this conclusion. He is highly approachable. I am not a member of his party and don't wish to be. I am not even a politician in the first place but I will help to get supports for him. His Name is Alhaji (Dr) Tanko Yunusa, the present National Chairman of National Conscience Party (NCP), he's from Kano State.
most voters are not on social media most especially the northerners, the only person they believe in is PMB..... the truth of the matter is "no northern candidate can defeat Buhari" any northerner contesting against PMB will die politically
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by rasco2000me: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
#PMB1523

IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023
day dreamer that is what d Fulani sold to u Igbo we shall see when the time come.they will pick someone from Edo the ogbo speaking part
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by steveDpro: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by ChristineC: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
deebsman1:

See painment grin grin grin grin, e pain am grin grin angry cheesy :Dof all the things I wrote, point out the one that's not a fact and let sane people judge between us not by resorting to abusive words.

For my signature, is it not a fact? Check your Bible and accept the facts
You are living in a fool's paradise. The whole Nigeria can be engulfed in a real inferno this very moment and I'll be in my bath tub sipping tea and seeing the rubble on the news.

Point out the insult in my post or the fallacy. Is it that you can't engage your brain still cheering for leaders based on nepotism or that the people being used and rapëd are the poor people like you or that your post is empty with tribal stunts or that your signature already showed you up as an intellectual dwarf? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by deebsman1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
ChristineC:
You are living in a fool's paradise. The whole Nigeria can be engulfed in a real inferno this very moment and I'll be in my bath tub sipping tea and seeing the rubble on the news.

Point out the insult in my post or the fallacy. Is it that you can't engage your brain still cheering for leaders based on nepotism or that the people being used and rapëd are the poor people like you or that your post is empty with tribal stunts or that your signature already showed you up as an intellectual dwarf? grin grin grin grin grin grin

From their words you shall know them, the bolded above shows the height of an irresponsible that you are, so why should I enter into an argument with a retarded fellow?
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by CioAngels(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
inoki247:
which one b PrP again dem dey sell cloth? Maybe na PEP or PhP dem wan talk.... God i know say al diz party no fit beat buhari but if iz to vote him out nd d country dnt have any president... baba let it b so
Yes, PRP will win if the youth of this country start to tile the ground, pa Balarabe Musa wants Sowore for PRP. pa Aminu Kano's wish for Nigeria will come to pass with PRP under Sowore. pa Amina Kano's PRP was crowd loved. The youth should seriously look at the only youth bold enough to flag off his intention and queue behind him. How will the youth take back Nigeria from the Vampires when they don't see good in any youth that makes his voice heard?
Re: Balarabe Musa Tips PRP To Defeat APC In 2019 by CioAngels(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Omoyele Sowore and Hadiza Anatasha Akpoti for president "2019".They iron lady who was bold enough to step into an oversized shoe that a minister of Steel of Federal Republic of Nigeria could not dare, step into quarter of the size. I will queue behind you both, what about the rest old people? Lets think of the future of our youth and it should start now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)! / 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Under Pressure Over Juicy Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.