Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party (25918 Views)

2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by ifyain: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2018
The problem is not political party but the individuals involved in it. APC is supposed to be a coalition of different political parties coming together to govern but was hijacked by few people. Nigeria will never get it right unless the structure is changed. Buhari have failed the country and his been saviour of the country demystified. We must make restructuring of the country a priority before seeking a platform to effect that change through a political party otherwise we will remove Buhari and still be in the same mess.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Brightglory77: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Any thing that facilitates the removal of the dullard from office next year is highly welcomed .....

Buhari is a disaster
All I know is take back
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Ojemedad: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Get your PVC o or not, na dem dem
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by michoim(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Nothing new...is still the same old clique of looters that had hitherto splinter into different groups and parties due to selfishness and greed. They are regrouping again to forge a new mischievous agenda tagged digital leadership; not too late we will find out that it is actually digital looting...

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Association of thieves are rebranding.

I will never vote for any Nigerian who has ever held political post before in Nigeria.

They are all the same. No exception.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2018
Sharon6:
Get your PVC today!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS IN 21DAYS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Really?

My PVC can get rid of my stretch marks?

Just look at that. I thought my PVC can only get rid of corrupt politicians. Didn't know it could multi task.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Seyitosino(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Old wine in new bottle
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Seyitosino(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2018
justdivine:
Anything to push Buhari out
not anything because anything can be worse. Anything will be another mistake and a fatal one at that which will take another four years to correct.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by alen4smith(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:
It is looking interesting.

All the same, Nigerians need to give a newer party a chance. APC and PDP are just same old, same old.

Problem is, mosr people aren't bold enough to form a new movement.
new party with angels as members i guess!
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Jones4190(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2018
PMB strikes and the untouchables are scared! To mention but few...
-PMB denied Obj access to Mambila Hydro project, Obj believed he will always have his way in Nigeria, but PMB said no, Obj wrote a so called damning letter
-Hadiza Bala of NPA indicted Atiku's Intel company, and sucked out billions of naira which he short changed Nigeria, Atiku became wild and checked out of APC, and began to shout anyhow.
-EFCC attempted to confiscate 13 foreign assets of Ekweremadu, which were acquired illegally, Ekweremadu invited military coup on the NASS floor.
- Hadiza Bala of NPA now indicts TY Danjuma's NAL' COMET agency, and want extract some billions of naira, which he shortchanged the country in the 30 years of its operation, Mr TY declared for civil unrest that will result to Anarchy.

Watch closely, if PMB decided to run, and eventually win 2019 election, most of the corrupt top shots, who held the country to ransom and believed they were untouchables, might die from frustration.
With the recent development and the dielemma of the ruling elites, we all agree the business is now not as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by SOFTENGR: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
martineverest:
ironic...same ppl that created Nigeria problems,even added more problems when they were in power are now the same ppl that want to amend it
Sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Onyemabright(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's OK

I beg I wan shiiiiit
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by onyeka205(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:

And who will that Northerner be?

(And it better not be Atiku or Lamido).

A young and very intelligent man is about declaring for the position. His name is Alhaji (Dr) Tanko Yunusa from Kano State. If this young man is presented as the flag bearer of this coalition, Nigeria will come out of this mess in a jiffy. He approach to national issues is excellent and to crown it all, he is not up to 50 years. I'm not a politician but I so much enjoy listening to him on AIT and NTA. He is an epitome of intelligence and very fearless. He is currently the national chairman of National Conscience Party and I learnt he'll declare his presidential ambition by tomorrow being Monday. The best bet for Nigeria at this time is a young man that knows his onus because the older generation has disappointed us and there is no sign that things will get better with them at the helm of affairs. They always want to get there to protect their looted funds and to loot more funds.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by banre(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is becoming very tense, am sure this new development has already gotten buhari on his toes and even the APC as a whole. Anything to kick that fossil calling himself president out. Am glad PDP finally came to light in knowledge that they can't fight APC alone.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by abiolamitodun(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
the simple thing is any party with the old cargo is fucking shit
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Jare123: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
All we want is credible and visionary leader who is a NIGERIAN,we don't want to recycle these old corrupt politicians anymore shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Timfreds(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
To me it's a welcome development as long as it's capable of sending Bubu back to Daura in 2019.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by lekantruth: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
5thElement:
Association of thieves are rebranding.

I will never vote for any Nigerian who has ever held political post before in Nigeria.

They are all the same. No exception.

They want to form another party again (the same set of thieves in a new brand). Please can anyone tell me what new ideaology they are bringing this time around. How I wish we have youths of implacable characters that will come out to contest. I only pity the gullible Nigerians that easily fall prey for their deceit. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by contigiency(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gangsters gathering to take power by all means not because they have anything better to offer other than to continue their looting which is their stock in trade. Well, them and OBJ has the right to continue day dreaming, because they will surely fail come 2019.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
lekantruth:

They want to form another party again (the same set of thieves in a new brand). Please can anyone tell me what new ideaology they are bringing this time around. How I wish we have youths of implacable characters that will come out to contest. I only pity the gullible Nigerians that easily fall prey for their deceit. It is well.

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by NothingDoMe: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am beginning to suspect that Obj is here to sabotage our movt to send the Dullard packing...its too late to form any party that can make an impact against Buhari now ..the only hope is is to rally around a credible visionary smart fair and liberal Northerner and make sure we send the Dullard packing
Like who?
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
[/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/apc-group-pdp-sdp-obasanjos-cnm-others-to-form-new-party/

[/quote]And I quote''The coalition is said to enjoy the support of some leaders of the National Assembly, about 19 governors'' AH!!! FUNKEEEEEEEEEE!!! APC is gone. That adage is right which says what goes around, comes around. That's the same way they rebelled against Nigerians which gave baba the effrontery to call us lazy youths. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
I will gladly support any move that will relegate Buhari back to Daura.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66927227][/quote] If this guy called sowore should win, heads go roll oo. baba himself go run go Niger republic, go hide.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Charly68: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please tell Obj that we don't need recycled politicians who ran the economy aground ..get us better & credible alternative ..who must be brain and brawn .
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
fairfora:
If this guy called sowore should win, heads go roll oo. baba himself go run go Niger republic, go hide.

cheesy

The more reason why he MUST win o.
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Charly68:
Please tell Obj that we don't need recycled politicians who ran the economy aground ..get us better & credible alternative ..who must be brain and brawn .

Look no further.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one

BREAKING!!! YOWERI MUSEVENI of Uganda::: Buhari is the most useless President that ever happens to that great country Nigeria... A leader should not expose his citizens, Nigeria is a great and an outstanding country in Africa because of the youth of that country.... our people have an Africanized social life all over Africa is because Nigerian youth put their full hardworking efforts look at the movie industry and most outstanding the music industry.... Buhari can never outgrow the slave and master mentality, He keeps talking bad about his people any time he makes a trip. Britain is there to exploit and steal just what they are known for. He seizes to understand that Britain created that country and gave it all the flaws that will never make it grow beyond a limit. Nigerians will vote him out it is obvious there is nothing Britain can do about it... If he Tries to annul or rig the election he will face a wide loss of legitimacy Nigerians are patiently waiting to send him back to retirement: YOWERI MUSEVENI
Re: Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
5thElement:

cheesy

The more reason why he MUST win o.
On sowore, I have not made up my my mind yet but I definitely will not vote buhari again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.