Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (55674 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by 1stola: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
That na true.

Some fathers will even exchange the daughters for free as long as she just leaves their homes.

Those marriageable girls still living with their parents can relate to this.

Dominique am I lying?
Add biacan

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
karli4nia:

Why 75% ? Isn't it too high a rating
Even I know it was just an arbitrary estimate... grin

It is perfect @ 75%. If I start listing the problems, you will help me increase it to 100% sef.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
IF SHE’S NOT INTERESTED, SHE’S NOT INTERESTED. NO MAN IS DOING A WOMAN A FAVOUR BY WOOING, DATING OR MARRYING HER. Y’ALL NIGGAS NEED TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ejiod(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
karli4nia:

She isn't originally an earthling. She a soul that incarnated from Venus to help the earthlings in the Kali Yuga!! grin
She deserves an award, she's a rare specie
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ejiod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am just trying to understand a mindset.
And no I did not study special law grin
With this out of the planet reasoning people like ought not to be in Africa .
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by blackfase(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Guy went straight to d point.... lol
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Everyone saying the guy is "right" "its a fact" are from the same Tribe with him dem no wan fall the hand of their tribesman.

That is an odd way of toasting a lady. who doesn't know that will happen someday.

Some tribes with their Village attitude sha.

The fact that a lady didn't say yes to your advances doesn't mean she's arrogant, she's just not feeling you. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
"Ugly lady shares message she received from a guy wooing her" should be the title. To the topic everylady should be humble cos marriage is a favour to them.

How handsome are you guy.

You wey dey see person wey ugly.

Ppl like you are the worwor type with lousy stinking mouth.

Smh
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by ABLE001(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
lol, bitter truth
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by steveDpro: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by MissRaine69(f): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ejiod:

With this out of the planet reasoning people like ought not to be in Africa .

Shall I return to my home world?
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ejiod(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shall I return to my home world?
If its Africa, please Dont return. staying in Pluto or Mars is better . Earth minus Africa is better
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Randy100: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
tamethem:

How handsome are you guy.
You wey dey see person wey ugly.
Ppl like you are the worwor type with lousy stinking mouth.
Smh
What ever makes u sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by fhorlar(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
"Ugly lady shares message she received from a guy wooing her" should be the title. To the topic everylady should be humble cos marriage is a favlour to them.

Realllllyyyy??is dat really wot ure telling urself at ur age?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
I guess the guy is just trying to be funny, but no parent in their right senses will exchange their daughters for all those things. it is just custom and tradition

Although, some Nigerian chicks need to be humble because at the end of the day, they will still become mumu for one guy. cheesy
And vice versa.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pek(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
CastedBlog:
Am Still Wondering where all this weird sort of guys are, that they keep meeting only these twitter users, So a lady named Eno just shared screenshot of a message she received from a guy who is toasting her, and its really weird, According to her the guy is from Igbo.

News From[b] Ebiwali[/b]--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/lady-shares-shocking-message-she.html

He is Igbo and not he is from Igbo.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Geesaintagape: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bitter truth.
A marriage i attended recently the groom took d wife on credit of 290k to pay any time he is settled. Bride 37yr old.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Geesaintagape: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bitter truth.
A marriage i attended recently the groom took the wife on credit of 290k to pay any time he is settled. Bride 37yr old.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Praktikals(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
most ladies are being exchanged with a handshake or highfive to a man by their parents, especially the ladies of 33-40 years evening newspapers.
You will soon get the trouble you seek

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
CyberWolf:
I don't blame the guy sha.. A guy will muster courage just to chat you up, you will be forming one kind useless shakara.. The guy wrote you around past 7AM, you didn't reply until 9:45AM (Granted you might be busy with something or not online so,it's understandable). But when you finally replied around 9:45AM and the guy replied immediately, you locked up again till around 10:57AM when the guy got tired of waiting for you.. Who wouldn't be angry? .. Well that's why I don't waste my time chasing women up and down, just chase and catch the money and once you're with the money, women will come after you. That time, you just relax, chop the puna as they come and enjoy your life to the fullest. angry
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

small sense u no get, can anyone speak this inhumane about your sisters and you will applaud the person

no matter how old a Lady is in Igbo land what u collect on her is enough to build 2 bedroom flats. no be una suppose to dey talk of free marriage

the day marriage will be free in igboland as these dummies had been castigating her here, is the day female child would gain back their rights from their ancient nonsense culture

Igbo guys don't have courtesy when it comes to handling women except from spending money for them, ladies has no regards in their sight

You are either a female hiding behind a male moniker or a stupid useless asslicker mumu idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Thank God we still have sensible men here. The hunger for likes is making people endorse all manner of fuckery.

More wisdom fall on you.
Mumuson

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by kabillion(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
All I see here is misinterpretation on the part of d Lady. What does she want to be exchange with- petrol, engine or a trailer load of cement. Be realistic
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by abertedze(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
budusky05:
That's the humble truth. Some time I feel for girls.
The process of giving them out in marriage and during child birth diminishes them.

Well the Bible said so

wow....God please help my future daughters. Before you send them to earth please also send their prospective husbands to sensible parents who will train them well for my daughters...this I pray AMEN
How can mere dust open it's mouth and call another mere dust 'diminished' ....may God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by abertedze(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
"Ugly lady shares message she received from a guy wooing her" should be the title. To the topic everylady should be humble cos marriage is a favour to them.

wow....God please help my future daughters. Before you send them to earth please also send their prospective husbands to sensible parents who will train them well for my daughters...this I pray AMEN.

If the comments I see here are a representation of our society,I see why alot of women feel pressured into marriage even when its clearly not d best decision

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Holamscoh:

You are either a female hiding behind a male moniker or a stupid useless asslicker mumu idiot.
You speak your mind or say the truth some myopic fellows would still call you an asslicker nawa for NL guys.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
abertedze:

wow....God please help my future daughters. Before you send them to earth please also send their prospective husbands to sensible parents who will train them well for my daughters...this I pray AMEN.

If the comments I see here are a representation of our society,I see why alot of women feel pressured into marriage even when its clearly not d best decision
Amen I get discouraged by the way some men reason on this forum.I pray I don't marry a man with such mentalities God knows I can't raise my sons with these kind of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by MYHUBBY: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Holamscoh:

thunder strike you there. would you've say your sisters are worth palm wine with what that id1ot said up there

let your gf visit me to check if I'm a male or not, I will fvck the hell out of her then you will be free of doubt
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

thunder strike you there. would you've say your sisters are worth palm wine with what that id1ot said up there

let your gf visit me to check if I'm a male or not, I will fvck the hell out of her then you will be free of doubt

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by konfused: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
I wonder how some people reason, some castigating the guy without even trying to understand where he is coming from.

Imagine you sent a message to a girl and she takes 2hrs to reply and you tell me I will not be pissed off. What stops the lady from telling him point blank I am not interested so the guy can move on.

I don't see anything bad in what the guy said, he is just trying to buttress his point that no matter who she thinks she is, she should be humble. It is almost the same as telling a proud man that after everything na 6feet e go end.......it still the same thing.

Pride is very bad, if you are not interested, say it loud and clear, I am not interested and stop feeling too full of yourself, taking 2hours to respond to common "how are you doing today" esi be gi aga be onye, who you epp.

And for those stressing the point he is Igbo ......so he should stomach rubbish because he is an Igbo man abi.

Imagine that the role is reversed, how will the girl feel.

Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by zela(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
There is something fishy abt that conversation...
Second msg by 9.45am
Next msg by 10pm...
A guy cannot just send msgs like that without something happening initially...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.