Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me (4906 Views)

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / He Was Arrested For Impregnating A Girl Older Than Him(viewer Discretion Pix) / Can You Date A Girl Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Mannylex(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2010
Really don't know, but there's this girl, one year older than I am, Actually she was the one showing much interest in me, and gradually we became kinda like cool friends, she found out about my age, and I knew hers too, when she saw the age, the look on her face changed and I knew what she was thinking. Since we get to see like almost all the time, my feelings for her grew, I finally told her how I felt about her bla bla bla. . . she was like she's gonna think about it, I 'm just confused, even if she gives a positive reply, I'll be indifferent about it. What do you guys think about a guy dating a girl older than him.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by snowdrops(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2010
One year is not a massive age gap. Love bridges all things they say. If you both love each other go for it.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by meggieblac: 8:39pm On May 16, 2010
It's no biggie. Gud luck sha.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by madlady(f): 8:52pm On May 16, 2010
@Poster

It should not be a big deal.

You sound mature smiley so I'm sure it will be fine.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2010
Mannylex:

Really don't know, but there's this girl, one year older than I am, Actually she was the one showing much interest in me, and gradually we became kinda like cool friends, she found out about my age, and I knew hers too, when she saw the age, the look on her face changed and  I knew what she was thinking. Since we get to see like almost all the time, my feelings for her grew, I finally told her how I felt about  her bla bla bla. . .   she was like she's gonna think about it, I 'm just confused, even if she gives a positive reply, I'll be indifferent about it. What do you guys think about a guy dating a girl older than him.

the first part, its possible you mistook friendliness for green light, then again i could be wrong

the second part i don't get, what is there to think about,

and to your final question

i don't see anything wrong in a guy dating a girl older [b](more than 5yrs strictly no no) [/b]than him as long as there is mutual respect, love and ultimately, they know from the very beginning what they are getting into.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Jaideyone(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2010
No big deal. It's just a year
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2010
@poster, take time o cool
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by czer2(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2010
Guy just do what you know how to do best
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2010
Don't you think that's awkward? undecided
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by chibaby5(f): 11:09pm On May 16, 2010
shocked sad embarassed

thot i waz da one u love sad grin tongue
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Osama10(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2010
Go on man its just a year, just show her you are matured enough to handle her and life itself,
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by TMoni1(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2010
I personally think you asking this question is a sign of immaturity, grow up man!
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2010
T.Moni:

I personally think you asking this question is a sign of immaturity, grow up man!
or an innocent inquiring mind
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by daduke2k(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2010
T.Moni:

go and sleep my friend.
Re: I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me by Scooby1(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2010
@poster I hope it works out good for you!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Sex Chat To Be Cheating? / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Download 'the 12 Tests Of Love',by Tekena Ikoko & Other Free Downloads | #qd™101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.