Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? (9910 Views)

Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / The Story Of A Desperate Naija Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by German1234(f): 9:07pm On May 16, 2010
I just have a few questions,

How can I get a naijaboy to love me more? Is it important to show:
- good housekeeper?
- good in bed?
- economically stability?

Or something more, ?

also, what does this mean:

"Nkem, odi'ka ichoziri i isukarim na igbo. Nsowo adia kedi ife i'na eme ugboa. Muwa emechana efe nneme ugboa ozo ano echegi ugboa."

Greetings from a nigerian-loving german
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by skfa1: 9:15pm On May 16, 2010
Just show that you are a good wife, for example cooking (No fast food), general house maintenance and be submissive to him.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by German1234(f): 9:19pm On May 16, 2010
skfa1:

Is that your pix?

Yes it is my picture, why do you ask?

Well, to be submissive is not a good thing, Or is it?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by jesus3: 9:33pm On May 16, 2010
Maga won pay shout halleluyah
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by German1234(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2010
c-zer:

Why are you dey lie that is not your pix you are black i know you dont deceive people kpako

This is funny, why should I lie??

I am not black, Dont know where this is coming from, "kpako"
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by maedan(f): 9:59pm On May 16, 2010
@ German1234,

It's a pity that only the jokers tongue have taken interest in your topic. I think it's cool you want to understand your partner better, it shows you care and are sincere. Just be yourself, don't force it. There's no textbook way to get to a "Naija" man's heart. Some care about home cooking, some don't. Some care about you being submissive, but most just want you to be a strong woman. One major thing though is RESPECT. That's one fast way to keep a (good) Naija man.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by German1234(f): 10:08pm On May 16, 2010
maedan:
@ German1234,

It's a pity that only the jokers tongue have taken interest in your topic. I think it's cool you want to understand your partner better, it shows you care and are sincere. Just be yourself, don't force it. There's no textbook way to get to a "Naija" man's heart. Some care about home cooking, some don't. Some care about you being submissive, but most just want you to be a strong woman. One major thing though is RESPECT. That's one fast way to keep a (good) Naija man.

Thank you for your reply! Yes it is most certainly a pity,  But what can you expect from an internet forum?  smiley

When you say "respect", what do you mean. There are many ways of giving respect I think,  One is giving him the respect to be a man that wants to do what he wants to do. Another way is to respect his ways as a Nigerian - which I think is the best kind of respect you can give,
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Freiburger(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2010
I see. Well, i wish you all the best in your search.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Donvilo(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2010
German1234:

also, what does this mean:

"Nkem, odi'ka ichoziri i isukarim na igbo. Nsowo adia kedi ife i'na eme ugboa. Muwa emechana efe nneme ugboa ozo ano echegi ugboa."

Greetings from a nigerian-loving german

This is what it means;

"My dear, it seems that u intend to speak igbo more than i do. No problem. What's going on now?
I'm already through with my job but another is waiting for u now."

Hope i got it to ur satisfaction. wink
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by no1madman(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2010
grin grin shocked wink lipsrsealed tongue kiss
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by German1234(f): 10:47pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

am not telling ya am taking a train to germany, am taking a train to the nearest airport, and plz there is no MAGA here, if u fake ursel finish, u will just find out that u spent all your money buying tickets in cyber cafe, so u are the looser undecided

Okay, and what is it exactly I am trying to scam here? Good advise? haha, Yes, that will put me to jail for sure, I think that you are the 419 here!
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by fynedr(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2010
guys, i dont think there's a reason to crucify the poster. she s in need of some quality advise, i think she deserves our candid opinion. i am wondering my self what she ll gain by faking her identity. even if she 's fake, it ll take another equally GREEDY chap to fall for her cheap blackmail. so pls hear her out.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 16, 2010
Just be a nice girl/lady, show him you can make a good wife and always keep your words.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by maedan(f): 12:25am On May 17, 2010
Gosh!! Nairaland! You all never take anything serious. When it's a genuine person, you still doubt him/her. Yet you fall hard for the smooth-talking fakers.

@ German1234,
By "respect" I meant don't be rude, talk to him with courtesy no matter his financial/educational status etc. Western women are known to be very opinionated, but treating him with due respect would win any man's love.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Nenum(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2010
lets start from d basics.
were is ur man from, how long have u guyz been together.
is he mixed, niger proper or a lost son.

dat wud help for a start
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Gabry(f): 1:14am On May 17, 2010
Poster,

Yeah. . . To be with a Nigerian guy, you need to be submissive. . .

You need to be a clean and neat girl. . . At least thats what I see in most Niegrian men need's. They get taste  grin tongue

And u must know how to cook. . . And try to learn to cook their native dish! Thats like 10 points!

But most of all, if their friends come by, your hosting skills is needed, They love it plus please whatever you do, dont serve them too much or any sugary items.   wink and when u serving drinks, dont serve any if you dont have alcohol. Just let them source your fridge for drinks. LOL!  grin tongue

And speaking about physical appearances, well, different men has different taste. Some like the lepa shandi tongue some like lepa cheesy some like orobo grin and some likes puff puff wink
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Kgdavid(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2010
hmm i would have thought that we nigerian guys are the same as all other guys. there might be one or two cultural differences but u will have to find about from him directly and be ready to reach certain compromises. there is no rocket science to it you really just have to be yourself.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by newmusic: 4:18am On May 17, 2010
I am also in some foreign sites and they have never been so skeptical as you guys are.

So she needs advice,give it to her.

germany1234 :-

Be submissive and learn to cook naija food.
Have interest in his local language.
Plan along with him on how he can make a better future.
Do not turn yourself to a remote control,say out your opinion when and where necessary but have it in mind that he is the man and he deserves respect.
Dont be a talkative in the midst of his friends or family,be calm as mush as possible and be a good listener.
Please do not nag unnecessarily.
Please do not smoke,if you drink alcohol,make it less than moderate.
be very good in bed anytime you are making love,but don't be a intimacy machine,say no when you don't feel like.

Pls use this for now,if i can remember something else,i will let you know.

cheerz
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Gabry(f): 1:14pm On May 17, 2010
newmusic:

I am also in some foreign sites and they have never been so skeptical as you guys are.

So she needs advice,give it to her.

germany1234 :-

Be submissive and learn to cook naija food.
Have interest in his local language.
Plan along with him on how he can make a better future.
Do not turn yourself to a remote control,say out your opinion when and where necessary but have it in mind that he is the man and he deserves respect.
Dont be a talkative in the midst of his friends or family,be calm as mush as possible and be a good listener.
Please do not nag unnecessarily.
Please do not smoke,if you drink alcohol,make it less than moderate.
be very good in bed anytime you are making love,but don't be a intimacy machine,say no when you don't feel like.

Pls use this for now,if i can remember something else,i will let you know.

cheerz

GBAM!!! Exactly that!!! shocked shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by djcrucifix(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2010
you people have seriously deviated off this topic, if u want love from a naija bloke, d first tin na food *local delicacy*, second tin na submission, 3rd tin na care, 4th tin na straffs *naija boiz like kitten die*, etc etc, but if u do all dis tins and d guy no gree love u, na babalawo b d next step.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Gabry(f): 5:18pm On May 17, 2010
Gosh! Poster, Come to think of it. . . Naija men are kinda cute u know? cheesy grin

I know they dont like getting angry with us females but at times its so good to make them angry cause their faces look like some cute little peanut and when they raise their voice, u can really see the man in them! grin Not any man but the REAL MAN!!!

Oh Gosh! Its sooo good and the feeling is great! tongue
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Ivynwa(f): 4:18am On May 18, 2010
Please love him and respect him very much, find out good things he likes and make him happy doing them okay.
I beg to differ with this submissive thing not that I am challenging men. Relationships and marriage are all about two people respecting each other, when one of the party is disagreeing and is wrong at the same time, respect here means the other party arguing in love and trying to make the wrong partner over to the right path as gently and respectfully as possible to avoid heated arguments, nagging and unhappiness. A woman does not need to agree verbatim with a man when he is wrong in the name of submitting and making him feel like the head, she can still give her opinion respectfully. Should a woman close her eyes and watch her man lead their family astray because she has to submit? I believe that relationship and marriage is so much about loving and respecting each other to the point that there's no room for Mr. submission, if you love a woman you will not want to put her through stuffs that she hates but closes her eyes to in order to submit to you neither should she close her mouth when her man is doing dirty and risky deals.
    I'm not a feminist & neither am I saying this to spite men , I know how to compliment, respect and value the people around me and make them feel real appreciated.Our men are taking this submission thing to such levels that most men will go to a great length in search of a "yes woman" as a wife, it is very important to him that he can control her. What control? She is a human being like you, not a slave, not a servant. A mature human being does not need to control the people around him or his wife, just let her be as comfortable as you are in the relationship and you will have all her love. Will you rather your wife develops the fear of you and begin to detest you and not want you around, when you are nearing home her hearts beats faster. That is the unhappy condition many women in our country are living in. A person that desires to be submitted to,wants to be controlling and set out in search of a woman to control has some form of complex & lacks confidence. I know this will draw the ire of the unmatured ones here but yes somebody has to say this, if not now maybe in years to come because some of us have it all wrong. Us women already know that we need to make our men feel like the head of the family, submission is just not the word but respect is. Can't you see that that word is even making you naija men look like villains and bullies in the eyes of the world. Think hard about that!
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by denony(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2010
well, i've read a lot candid advices here,
so chose ye the part to follow
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by benabbey(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2010
@German1234 don't you think you are wired differently, upbringing, culture, environment, mental attitude. To be able to jell you will learn to see through his coloured window panes
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by styles2009: 8:24pm On May 18, 2010
@German1234
Woher kommst du? es gibt ja viele Nigerianisce Maenner in DE/EU,der so eine huebsche wie du suchst?

If he offer all you asked,what do you have to offer?
cool
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by maedan(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2010
benabbey:

@German1234 don't you think you are wired differently, upbringing, culture, environment, mental attitude. To be able to jell you will learn to see through his coloured window panes

Hmmmmn. Poetic smiley.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by timothyedo(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2010
Be a good cook.
Clean the house.
Be submissive.
Look good always, don`t let your self down because you are now together.

I will suggest you learn to cook some naija dishes.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Acidosis(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2010
just 'be' yourself and don't cheat on him, ok?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by boomii(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2010
How did this make front page

You can pick from any of the candid advice here, just try to be yourself cos life has got no specific rules.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Akosbaba(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2010
Good in bed?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by gregejige: 9:15pm On May 18, 2010
E be like say una don chase the oyinbo poster away sef. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Xbox1: 9:19pm On May 18, 2010
gregejige:

E be like say una don chase the oyinbo poster away sef. cheesy
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.