Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? (9920 Views)

Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / 5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / The Story Of A Desperate Naija Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Markenny(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2010
@poster if u want nija boy to love you
call him 10 times a day
dont ask for se-x unless he ask.
try to learn what he dont like.
have a baby with him.
thats all.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by AroOkigbo(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2010
Bandit C don chase German1234 commot for NL. Or dem never reply the mail wey you send, since morning, to your "German speaking friends" for possible translation .
O boy you harsh o lipsrsealed

More to go! grin
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by kcreal(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2010
Sometimes, I wonder why people are being deceived. What she wrote in igbo shows she is an ibo.
But if she says she is a German, let her write in German as Bandit c said. Abi na only igbo she sabi write?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by vivaladiva(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2010
naija man in germany hmmmmm
i fit garanteee 80 percent na paper him dey find
poor german lady
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Cleaner: 3:42pm On May 19, 2010
My dear, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION is key. Be truthful, Talk about yourself, your views on issues sincerely. Even when you are not perfect (wish no one is), he is sure to trust you as he gets to believe that your word is your bond hence can always predict you. All men want to be sure of their wivies are capable of doing even when they are not there. It gives them a sense of godliness. MEN EGO THING
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Dozzy3(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2010
Bandit C.:

Ich glaube du bist kein Deutscher. Ansonsten hättest du auch nicht so gut igbo schreiben können denn was du da für igbo geschrieben hast ist mir fast zu richtig für jemanden, der deutsch ist.

Beweis mal dass du deutsch bist, in deutschland oder sich in einem deutsch sprechenden Land befindet ansonsten glaubst dir keiner hier. Jeder kann ein beliebiges Bild beim forum aufstellen.

To those who can't understand german, i am asking the OP to prove that she isn't just a scammer and should write things in german so that i can cross check whatever she writes and discern if she is german or not because the igbo she wrote was almost too perfect for someone who is german. Igbo language is very difficult to write and read.

At least this way, i might save someone in this forum from turning Mugu.
German babe, we still dey wait oh! cheesy
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by martinosi: 4:21pm On May 19, 2010
German1234:

Thank you for your reply! Yes it is most certainly a pity,  But what can you expect from an internet forum?  smiley

When you say "respect", what do you mean. There are many ways of giving respect I think,  One is giving him the respect to be a man that wants to do what he wants to do. Another way is to respect his ways as a Nigerian - which I think is the best kind of respect you can give, 

German girl,  i wish you all der best,
But may i say that the jokers on here are mostly air-heads

MY ONLY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS GUY LEGAL IN THE EU

SETTLE THAT QUESTION FIRST!!!!

HE MAY BE WITH YOU JUST TO GET HIS LEGAL STATUS!!!

DONT BE FOOLED!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by martinosi: 4:24pm On May 19, 2010
German1234:

I just have a few questions,

How can I get a naijaboy to love me more? Is it important to show:
- good housekeeper?
- good in bed?
- economically stability?

Or something more, ?

also, what does this mean:

"Nkem, odi'ka ichoziri i isukarim na igbo. Nsowo adia kedi ife i'na eme ugboa. Muwa emechana efe nneme ugboa ozo ano echegi ugboa."

Greetings from a nigerian-loving german

The Naija guy you are dating is Ibo from Eastern Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by otukpo(f): 4:53pm On May 19, 2010
kcreal:

Sometimes, I wonder why people are being deceived. What she wrote in igbo shows she is an ibo.
But if she says she is a German, let her write in German as Bandit c said. Abi na only igbo she sabi write?

From her post, it is obvious she didn't know the meaning of that igbo written by the Naija boy to her. it must have been a msg sent to her. Probably the guy wants to make her understand igbo.

There is no need to doubt her sincerity.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by otukpo(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2010
u people have made the girl run away instead of giving her tips.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by uyakachi(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2010
if you knew how to get a german to love u then u surely know how to get a nigerian to love u too
all men are the same love is all about understanding
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Markenny(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2010
uyakachi:

if you knew how to get a german to love u then u surely know how to get a nigerian to love u too
all men are the same love is all about understanding

na lie,there is 92 percent differents belive me.

and by the way why do u ppls always say bad about igbo?eh igbos in EU dont care about
document.all there care is money.from the most palce i have been to, this the way it is.
austria,germany and norway.well yoruba and benin,there are the ppls who is washin plates,cos of papers.
ibo no dey wast time at all.then dont have time for woman,money first and then papers.since u can have ur papers with money what do u need in woman?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2010
@Otukpo please spare us the crap. The igbo statement she wrote is something you usually say to someone who is right there in front of you and i am yet to see that igbo man or woman who sends sms to a german or any foreigner for that matter in igbo. It is simply unfathomable.

Abum Nwafo and i also recognise igbo written by another Nwafo, no matter how he or she disguises it.

I tried to check her post history and all her posts are inconsistent. I believe lots of people here are not that gullible to believe whatever any stranger hiding behind the walls of the internet says or claims that is why some are calling into question her authenticity.

Why hasn't she written a sentence in german to counter the challenge i have thrown to her above.

Don't accuse others of doubting her sincerity when she is the one that appears shady.

Stroke and pat her back all you want but don't call out those who are trying to use their sixth sense.

This is the internet and there are many mischievious people on the prowl.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Tigerlilly(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2010
Be Yourself, and look for one who would love you as you are, not just a nigerian
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by olatunjin(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2010
you can keep a nigeria man by respecting him and always be there for him in terms of caring and some other good things,lol
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 19, 2010
I pity all of una when them don decieve say poster na true true German girl. C as una dey rush to give fake person advice. Haba nigerians which day una go soji una self? this kind tif tif and lie lie na we invent am o and yet na we still dey fall mugu for the thing. u no fit catch oyinbo with this kind lie sef all of them don sharp up. sad
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by FEMARY(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2010
NL,JUST CHECK THE USAGE OF LANGUAGE BY A "GERMAN" grin----A GERMAN CALLING NIGERIAN GUY,NAIJA BOY grin
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by odiaero3(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2010
FEMARY:

NL,JUST CHECK THE USAGE OF LANGUAGE BY A "GERMAN" grin----A GERMAN CALLING NIGERIAN GUY,NAIJA BOY grin
just imagine that
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Andy1985ng(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2010
The babe na fake! I expected her to type her reply, short & simple and use a language translator to convert it to german. I even believe d "babe" na guy wey wan carry anoda guy do "sari-sari"
my 9ja peeps, smart up oh!
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Radiant(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2010
LOL. . .

May be y'all don't know that some whites speak better pidgen than Nigerians themselves. They mingle and swim with Nigerians to the point that you can't tell when it's a Naija person or a white speaking pidgen.

Some of them can speak a bit of our local languages. This is not unbelievable.

This lady may just be one of them peeps. I won't be surprised but who knows the real truth?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Dimka76(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2010
poster writes like a guy.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by SLIGHT(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2010
The babe don run! German ko germany ni. Na naija gal wey de shame to ask 4 scoping tips of her fellow 9ja! C wetin love cos. >>love dont cost a dime>> ip 2 se u lob am ai, e go lob u 2, shikena Do me i do u lob no go ves
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by comechop(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2010
haha! And this made it to front page! Are the mods useless or inexistent??
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by odiaero3(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2010
@Bandit C, God bless u Nwafo cool
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2010
Watching this thread with keen interest - will be nice to see how it all pans out. smiley
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by otukpo(f): 8:48am On May 20, 2010
Everything on nairaland is turning out to be fake.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Onchedu(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2010
So make it real or keep what's left of the real parts real. wink
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by smilyhand(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2010
You are fake poster ?

Dont promote your fascination for najja boys.
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by BlackEbony(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2010
show him you care a lot about his origin
show him you love him despite the 'not so favourable' publicity that trails his origin
treat him with respect all the type,
stand up for him anywhere especially among your peers and family
learn to cook his native meals, be strong for him whenever he wants you to
let him take the lead when he should
let your love making truly be loving
learn to live with faults
appreciate him even as he appreciates you,
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Csc42554: 10:40am On May 20, 2010
well is not difficult just be yourself respect him dont f**k around and be intelligent enough to handle the relationship so that he wont take you for granted, the most important thing never hide your feelings from him(i mean Emmotionally, sexually, in all ramification of life) is important, all the best
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Ranoscky(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2010
@vivaladiva

wetin carry u go cross ocean mrs good advicer?
Re: How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? by Ranoscky(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2010
well, i don't know how to say this, but i'll say it cos ama say sayer! (daz ma signature)

we all know's what is wrong and what it is right, but it seems this thread has made some of us loose our sences.

I found out that majority of us givin the 'SO CALLED' german lady an advice on how to catch a naija guy are more

than the others, i guess u guys don't know when 'MAGA' is about to strike una abi ?. . . ok!

since u guys are advicing an 'OKORO' man thinking u guys are advicing a 'SO CALLED' german lady,

I'll advice u guys to give me una control number (access to ur bank account) make i go withdraw all the money.

afterall, we all don fall mugu.

ONLY DOZ DAT REASON WITH THE RIGHT SIDE OF THEIR BRAIN WILL UNDERSTAND MY MEANING!

but 4 doz dat don't understand, make una wait until maga strike una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mz Mariah / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? / How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.