Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O (18836 Views)

Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
life2017:
Osibanjo will make a good president in 2023 after Buhari completes his 2 terms in office.

However, I believe if South east gives Buhari 40% or more of their vote and give 60% to PDP, Igbo presidency is a possibility if Buhari wins 2019. But if they give Buhari less than 30% of their votes and Buhari wins 2019, Igbo presidency will be as good as dead.

Politics is a negotiation. Nobody can say with 100% certainty Igbo will get 2023 presidency if Buhari wins.
But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is higher if south east gives Buhari majority of their votes if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete nativity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

In a multicultural and multireligious country like Nigeria, you can't win presidency without making alliance with others.
[/s]
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by itsandi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
angry
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Edge1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cone head Slaves everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by dorodee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shehu Sani and Donald Duke.... perfect combo for 2019!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Iammercy2018: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is it buhari that will single handedly hand over presidency to Osibanjo abi?

He has just one vote just has u any every other citizens.

If igbos want to be a president bring a worthy person to contest and if the people like they vote for him or someone else, shekena!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Edge1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:
Im a Yoruba man...but i have learnt that No man is responsible for where he was born, so I respect all honourable humans without considering their tribes or race. If we cannot allow an Igbo man or woman to rule Nigeria, then we should let them go please. If you cannot trust someone with your pot of stew, then stop living with him inside the same room.

Now this is common sense of reasoning that lazy afonjas don't have. Your days will be longer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by lwanga1993: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:
Osibanjo will make a good president in 2023 after Buhari completes his 2 terms in office.

Politics is a negotiation. Nobody can say with 100% certainty Igbo will get 2023 presidency if Buhari wins.
But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is higher if south east gives Buhari majority of their votes if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete nativity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

In a multicultural and multireligious country like Nigeria, you can't win presidency without making alliance with others.

oga no let thunder fire you oo........ who cares what tribe the president comes from....... igbos are concerened because the notherners feel to rule is their birthright and believes that they cant be ruled by a non believer....

NB.: since the biafran war..... power has remained in the north......... yet they remain the poorest in everything.....
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by 0monnak0da: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Let us not be negative. Igbo presideny in 3023 is quite realistic in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by popsyleo1: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Stupidity will continue if....
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Jrevelation(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Do you know something

I'm patiently waiting to laugh the association of the long walk ...from lagos to abuja
From abuja to kano,kastina and kaduna ......

We are waiting for your long walk again after buhari don loose 2019 election
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Ayobami7(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by steveDpro: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by obowunmi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
FAKE Pastor and BokoHoram Buhari
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by NothingDoMe: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:

However, I believe if South east gives Buhari 40% or more of their vote and give 60% to PDP, Igbo presidency is a possibility if Buhari wins 2019. But if they give Buhari less than 30% of their votes and Buhari wins 2019, Igbo presidency will be as good as dead.

But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is much higher if south east gives majority of their votes to Buhari if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete naivity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

That's an interesting analysis. But its based on 2015. Things are way different now. Even APC cronies like you know it for a fact. You know the Western fort is shaky. Last PDP rally in Kastina gave you guys palpitations. Atiku and others are set to split northern votes.

So you come begging to us in the form of the stupid offer of an unassured presidency. How many times will we tell you that we are only interested in good governance?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Alejoc(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nothing guaranteed in politics!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Reelectbuhari: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:
Im a Yoruba man...but i have learnt that No man is responsible for where he was born, so I respect all honourable humans without considering their tribes or race. If we cannot allow an Igbo man or woman to rule Nigeria, then we should let them go please. If you cannot trust someone with your pot of stew, then stop living with him inside the same room.

God bless u

I wish I can know u more

o gadiri na mma....

I ga na-eje na abata....
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by dignity33: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
ijustdey:

Well spoken chikwas okorie my man, an average Igbo cares not on what region president comes from rather igbos cares of equal share from every citizen of this country.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/22/igbo-presidency-buhari-will-handover-osinbajo-dont-deceived-chekwas-okorie-tells-south-east/

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by olasco18(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
well said...and fr me evn if apc zone d president pos to south east...we ar goin to vote the Northerner dt pdp wil produce
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
OK
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by rifasenate11(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:

But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is much higher if south east gives majority of their votes to Buhari if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete naivity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

goat... it's your sense that they used to build the effiel Tower. myopic bastard, you are begging igbos for votes. thought you guys says igbos are nothing in Nigeria... sai baba is going home in 2019...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
The youth are braindead, Buhari that allocated 7% to educationn deserves 4 more years LMAO, hhey would all be disgraced come 2019, just watch the youth revolution that would take place with Sowore2019

life2017:

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by obailala(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:
Leadership is not given, it is taken. And in a multicultural/multi-tribal society like Nigeria, no single group can 'take' power without forming a reasonable alliance; leadership can only be taken by playing superior politics. I'm tired of hearing this "allow people to rule" argument; if it was coming from a minority tribe, it would have even been more tolerable.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by musicwriter(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Any Igbo man that believes Buhari would hand over to us is a fool.
Why handing over to Igbos in 2023? Why not in 2019?
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:

you are a great man!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Misterdhee1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
NothingDoMe:
That's an interesting analysis. But its based on 2015. Things are way different now. Even APC cronies like you know it for a fact. You know the Western fort is shaky. Last PDP rally in Kastina gave you guys palpitations. Atiku and others are set to split northern votes.

So you come begging to us in the form of the stupid offer of an unassured presidency. How many times will we tell you that we are only interested in good governance?
Lol. Atiku and whoever can get more votes than Jonathan did against Buhari in the north. Bookmark this comment
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Quality20(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Honestly d man said it as it ought to b said? Buhari had contested over d years twice with an ibo running mate and once with a Yoruba running mate ,and in all he lost, only for Tinubu and South west to change and perfect things for him and he eventually won. So does anybody now expect Buhari not to reward Tinubu, Osibanjo and South west? What has South east done for him to deserve his support? Military men are known to be very loyal if they chose to b loyal, and from all indications Buhari has really shown to be good at rewarding his supporters - take d case of d position of SGF for example, where he still nominated a replacement from d same region, state and religion as d earlier sacked one.
If Buhari doesn't support Southwest after his tenure, then Yorubas may feel let down and possible never trust d north

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Quality20(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rightly said
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by nike4love: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
kaorama:
No right thinking Igbo man should be talking about Igbo Presidency in this prejudiced arrangement. We should be talking about how to negotiate for a formidable federal structure that places premium on competitiveness, equal opportunity for all and self determination and not this jaundiced federal sepulchre they call federal structure. If you have a system that encourages hardwork and rewards productivity accordingly, who cares where the President is from?

you are the first sensible person am seeing on this thread.....
we are should be talking of a good governance that will put in place I working system that will make NIG a better place like Singapore nd China....
nd some many idiots re talking about tribalism.....
NIG is doomed for having senseless youths....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by authority2006(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
CriticMaestro:
2023 the north will decamp to pdp if it means there own will will ...afonjas and agberos no get sense

Sense will not kill you. For the 16 years that PDP held Nigerians in bondage, how many years were northerners spent as president?
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by farem: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
"They believe that the only way they can get Igbo votes is to make this kind of promise that is not based on logic or any political thinking..." -Okorie

Any tribe or people that rely on this kind of above 'promise'cl can NEVER make it politically anywhere not to talk of Nigeria.

I bet anyone even PDP, if elected in 2019, won't hand over to Igbos in 2027 UNLESS it is politically expedient.

Politics is about calculation and strategies.

Either APC or PDP, IGBOS ARE DECEIVED!
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by bionixs: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:

see how tiny most Nigerians' brains are. it is now Buhari handing over to Osinbajo would deliver votes from Yorubas to Buhari once more. People think think think. why wont we learn? after elections,they would abandon every promises as they abandoned Tinubu.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
CriticMaestro:
2023 the north will decamp to pdp if it means there own will will....afonjas and agberos no get sense

Look at this illiterate. Power is zoned in Nigeria. By 2023, the North would have completed 8 years and another zone would be gunning for the top post.

You are here calling Afonjas but you do not know that Yorubas and the North play politics well. If Igbos continue to play politics of hate, they will never produce a president till Christ comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.