Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O (18799 Views)

Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hard truth. South east zombies are carrying out useless scams to deceive their lazy zombies.

After the north southwest will take over. Either of APC or PDP. But APC ideology is worst than PDP.

Southeast politicians are only planning to use the useless lazy zombies youths for their own political selfishness.

Like Okorocha now playing ponzy scheme after scamming Imolites with all manner of APC lies.

As for the lazy youths that were scammed by APC because of 5000 monthly allowance, ntoooor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
lwanga1993:

oga no let thunder fire you oo........ who cares what tribe the president comes from....... igbos are concerened because the notherners feel to rule is their birthright and believes that they cant be ruled by a non believer....

NB.: since the biafran war..... power has remained in the north......... yet they remain the poorest in everything.....

You people are just confused.

Who was president from 1999-2007

And from 2011-2015

Were they also Northerners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by authority2006(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
ijustdey:

“What is the attraction from the South East region that will make Buhari to go in that direction? And what has Buhari ever said or done that will give the people of the South East the impression that he loves them that much? As a matter of fact, he has used every opportunity to tell them that he doesn’t like them.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/22/igbo-presidency-buhari-will-handover-osinbajo-dont-deceived-chekwas-okorie-tells-south-east/

Mr Chekwas Okorie should stop beating about the bush. All he wanted to say is that no ibo should vote for Buhari, simple. And that's not a new thing, we're used to it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Uzobest4christ(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's well. What Nigeria needs now is prayer
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by CriticMaestro: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Look at this illiterate. Power is zoned in Nigeria. By 2023, the North would have completed 8 years and another zone would be gunning for the top post.

You are here calling Afonjas but you do not know that Yorubas and the North play politics well. If Igbos continue to play politics of hate, they will never produce a president till Christ comes.

Since when did we start zoning power in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by hakimi1974(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Roger3D:
very true. Nigerians do not want to have an Ibo man as their president in the next 50 years. Buhari must never never make the mistake of handing over to an ibo man. Never!!! Oya igbodefender come and recieve small sense
did you ever believe that a black man will preside over the affairs of the most powerfull nation on earth?. bros, this is not the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by shamecurls(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:
Osibanjo will make a good president in 2023 after Buhari completes his 2 terms in office.

However, I believe if South east gives Buhari 40% or more of their vote and give 60% to PDP, Igbo presidency is a possibility if Buhari wins 2019. But if they give Buhari less than 30% of their votes and Buhari wins 2019, Igbo presidency will be as good as dead.

Politics is a negotiation. Nobody can say with 100% certainty Igbo will get 2023 presidency if Buhari wins.
But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is much higher if south east gives majority of their votes to Buhari if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete naivity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

In a multicultural and multireligious country like Nigeria, you can't win presidency without making alliance with others.

They still wont agree....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
olasco18:
well said...and fr me evn if apc zone d president pos to south east...we ar goin to vote the Northerner dt pdp wil produce

This is the Igbo stupidity I mentioned earlier.

You guys forget that politics is a game of interest. You make friends with your enemies if that would get you what you desire. But Igbos are constantly playing a game of hate. Very soon, even Kogi will produce a president and Igbos will continue to await a presidential slot that will never happen with the way they play their politics.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by chibros02(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don't see that happening, the same man decieved us with is health and now stronger than before ..

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Praktikals(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:

In a multicultural and multireligious country like Nigeria, you can't win presidency without making alliance with others.
Gbam!
You just made commonsense, sir.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:
Osibanjo will make a good president in 2023 after Buhari completes his 2 terms in office.

However, I believe if South east gives Buhari 40% or more of their vote and give 60% to PDP, Igbo presidency is a possibility if Buhari wins 2019. But if they give Buhari less than 30% of their votes and Buhari wins 2019, Igbo presidency will be as good as dead.

Politics is a negotiation. Nobody can say with 100% certainty Igbo will get 2023 presidency if Buhari wins.
But what we can all say with 100 percent certainty is that the chance of Igbo presidency is much higher if south east gives majority of their votes to Buhari if Buhari wins 2019.

My advice to igbos, In 2019 igbos should share their vote 50 50 for PDP and APC. Buhari was able to win with only 7% of south east vote in 2015. It means Buhari can win without south east in 2019. It will be complete naivity and political stupidity for Igbos to give block votes to PDP again in 2019. It is total foolishness to withhold your votes from someone that can win without u.

Nobody said for sure that Buhari will single handedly hand over power to an Igbo man. Reality is that the outcome of 2019 election will go a long way to brighten the chance of future Igbo presidency or dim it further. If Igbos vote overwhelmingly for Buhari come 2019 then they'll be in better position to seek his support in 2023.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by YoungVikito(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bleep Buhari and his vice.... The arê all mentally #LazyNigeriaLeaders.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Skmoda360(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
I laugh with weed instinct.....
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by hakimi1974(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
power is giving by God not by man. obasanjo was dragged out of prison to be president. yar adua dey him own jejely for katsina them carry am make presido. jona dey for little bayelsa he became the vice to yar adua and eventually became the president. and all this while, big masquerades like odili and atiku where spending heavilly up and down to be president dem no see nada. baba buhari contested thrice sotey he weep saying he no go contest again, but when time come, 5 political parties band together to make am president. to all of you saying an igbo man can never be president of this country, e go happen for una korokoro eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Since when did we start zoning power in Nigeria?

Since 1999, to balance power between the North and South. So far, Igbos have been playing politics badly, hence, the Yorubas and the South South ably representing the South zone.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by oyetunder(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
obailala:
Leadership is not given, it is taken. And in a multicultural/multi-tribal society like Nigeria, no single group can 'take' power without forming a reasonable alliance; leadership can only be taken by playing superior politics. I'm tired of hearing this "allow people to rule" argument; if it was coming from a minority tribe, it would have even been more tolerable.
I respect your maturity sir. I am not an island of wisdom. Also, I agreed with you. But, the way we run things in Nigeria had been rooted along tribal lines so much that our constitution identified with federal character, quota system, geopolitical zones...that is why we have not been able to even produce dynamic leaders.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by cooljo85: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is going back to daura
PMB is going nowhere, he's going to complete his tenure of 8 years so that he can quietly go back to daura and rest come 2023...we say no to another Northerner , 8 years is OK for them and not 12 years. We can't afford to still be under the leadership of the northerners beyond 2023...think twice and vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by cooljo85: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jaykolo10:
As this stupid bbnaija comes to an end today so shall every stupid activities in your life comes to an end today... And come 2019 this dullard man and his fellows shall be kicked out
PMB is going nowhere ..let him complete his tenure of 8 years
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by EarthXmetahuman: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:
Im a Yoruba man...but i have learnt that No man is responsible for where he was born, so I respect all honourable humans without considering their tribes or race. If we cannot allow an Igbo man or woman to rule Nigeria, then we should let them go please. If you cannot trust someone with your pot of stew, then stop living with him inside the same room.
another flat head pretender.. He doesn't even know how to spell his name.

Who are those holding ibos?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by oyetunder(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
another flat head pretender.. He doesn't even know how to spell his name.

Who are those holding ibos?
well, I was trained not to be abusive...thank God however that I had a sound education. Let me ask you, who is holding you from having regular power supply? Who is holding you from having access to good education-as I can see you are not properly educated? Who is holding you from having access to basic social amenities in your own country? Who is holding you from electing capable leaders? Stop reasoning along tribal lines, it shows that you are not totally human.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by CriticMaestro: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Since 1999, to balance power between the North and South. So far, Igbos have been playing politics badly, hence, the Yorubas and the South South ably representing the South zone.
Rubbish goodluck became president by chance nothing to do with zoning...after obasanjo spent 8years how many did a northerner spent after that?
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by EarthXmetahuman: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
oyetunder:
well, I was trained not to be abusive...thank God however that I had a sound education. Let me ask you, who is holding you from having regular power supply? Who is holding you from having access to good education-as I can see you are not properly educated? Who is holding you from having access to basic social amenities in your own country? Who is holding you from electing capable leaders? Stop reasoning along tribal lines, it shows that you are not totally human.
[/s] quite easy to identify a flat head.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Rubbish goodluck became president by chance nothing to do with zoning...after obasanjo spent 8years how many did a northerner spent after that?

That was why the Northerners revolted in 2011 because they felt cheated. Now, they will use 8 complete years and will pass it to the Yorubas. This will continue until the Igbos learn how to play politics well.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by tuniski: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
life2017:

Even if igbos give 100% of their votes to buhari/apc, you can bank it; for as long as it is apc they will never smell the presidency!

Anyway, who the presidency epp sef?
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by oyetunder(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
quite easy to identify a flat head.

Round head...When a white man detests you, you will cry racist...but inside your insects infected rooms, where mosquitoes are sapping your blood as you are typing, you are abusing others from another tribes. Well, You are God because you created yourself where you wanted. Like I said, I am a Yoruba man, but I am learned enough to know that I am not superior to other humans based on tribe. You can't understand because you only attended schools without qualified teachers.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by CriticMaestro: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was why the Northerners revolted in 2011 because they felt cheated. Now, they will use 8 complete years and will pass it to the Yorubas. This will continue until the Igbos learn how to play politics well.

So tinubu obasanjo and amaechi are from the north? Wow
Afonja I can see ur ready to vote for the Daura President that insults the youth of this country on a foreign soil for that mattter
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by EarthXmetahuman: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
oyetunder:
Round head...When a white man detests you, you will cry racist...but inside your insects infected rooms, where mosquitoes are sapping your blood as you are typing, you are abusing others from another tribes. Well, You are God because you created yourself where you wanted. Like I said, I am a Yoruba man, but I am learned enough to know that I am not superior to other humans based on tribe. You can't understand because you only attended schools without qualified teachers.
[/s]i know this will be next to impossible, but lemme know when you are ready to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BluntBoy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
CriticMaestro:

So tinubu obasanjo and amaechi are from the north? Wow
Afonja I can see ur ready to vote for the Daura President that insults the youth of this country on a foreign soil for that mattter

What is the one talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by oyetunder(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]i know this will be next to impossible, but lemme know when you are ready to make sense.

Can a wise man ever make sense to a man deprived of wisdom from God? No. Rest in Peace.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Edge1:

Now this is common sense of reasoning that lazy afonjas don't have. Your days will be longer.
he's not wise..d guy na Igbo using Yoruba's Monika.

Igbo people has never been prevented from vying for the post of Presidency in Nigeria, if you have candidate that is legible and can win the most votes, he wins and becomes Nigeria president.

Igbo people cannot force Yoruba people they have voted against times without number under duress to vote them nor the Hausas that hated Igbo with burning passion will vote for them.

They have to make amendment first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by BafanaBafana: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyetunder:
Im a Yoruba man...but i have learnt that No man is responsible for where he was born, so I respect all honourable humans without considering their tribes or race. If we cannot allow an Igbo man or woman to rule Nigeria, then we should let them go please. Leadership ordinarily should be based on merits...but in Nigeria, even our constitution promotes tribal competitions. Those from the North imposed quota system on us academically to allow them catch up...We created geo political zones... Then we must be ready to to shift ground when it comes to the highest office in the land.

While others are watering a tree, another was trying to burn it down. Now that one who has been bent on destroying the tree wants the lion share of the fruits. Would the others give it to him?
Re: Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O by Lumig: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents / Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG / Onofiok Luke Dances, Celebrates Good Friday In His Village. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.