Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him (863 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by rmo19: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
The General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has blast President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration over the unending killing of innocent Nigerians by suspected herdsmen.

The Bishop, who exploded during today’s Sunday service, said he was very angry with the government for having no feeling for human lives.

He also attacked the government following the epileptic power supply, dead refineries and high rate of dollar to naira.

He said, “Can I tell you my anger against this government? No feeling for human lives. You can’t be destroying the work of my father and I will be happy with you. You know what God said? I am angry with the wicked everyday.

MORE:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/04/22/your-government-is-a-failure-god-is-angry-with-you-bishop-oyedepo-blasts/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by madone: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's finished nah youths are angry, clergymen and women are angry now God Don join. Am even sure the gods like sango, amadioha, shoponna are very angry oo. For no bro Baba has only is ministers on his side ooo. One is a liar the other is English twister
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by ja2ken(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
buhari is the biggest mistake Nigeria have made.. Right from 1984 till date...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by onward4life(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari is "Odinga"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by Zodiac61(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
And Oyedepo will know this, because, no doubt God visited him at home to give him first hand information.
Why do we give these conmen more credit than they are due?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2018
One would wonder who is in control? Is it God or Buhari? Who is in control of the affairs of the world?

It is God not Buhari!

Until we change what is in our hearts towards one another we'll never get it. Keep cursing your leaders, keep promoting ethnic & religious discrimination...

Who is it that can destroy the work of God?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Jehovah's Witnesses 'murdered 13 People On Mission From God To Cleanse World / I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim / All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.