Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Eleven(11) Lies A Toxic Relationship Will Make You Believe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eleven(11) Lies A Toxic Relationship Will Make You Believe (481 Views)

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! / 11 Lies You Should Always Tell Your Spouse | Franklin Nath / 11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleven(11) Lies A Toxic Relationship Will Make You Believe by don9ja4: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tough relationships — we all have them. But what do they leave you with? Sure, they leave you with a lot of heartbreak, but what do they leave you believing about yourself? It burdens my heart so much to see the lies other people can make people believe about themselves. Here are a few lies I found people believing after and/or during a bad relationship — myself included.

1. “I can change them.”

First and foremost, you cannot change another person. I repeat — you cannot change another person. This is the first red flag. You should never go into a relationship with intentions to change someone because it will continually leave you disappointed. People aren’t going to change without willingness and conviction, and those two things are to be brought on by the Holy Spirit. Guard your heart and don’t try to be their savior, because quite frankly you can’t be.

Continue Reading @http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/04/22/eleven11-lies-a-toxic-relationship-will-make-you-believe/

Re: Eleven(11) Lies A Toxic Relationship Will Make You Believe by TOMSY(f): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is It So Bad To Try The Merchandise Before You Buy? / What Did Women Love Most In Men Before Money Invention? -share Your Opinion / Ways To Seduce Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.