Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

[video] He Was 36, I Was 16 But We Never Had Sex- Ghanaian Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [video] He Was 36, I Was 16 But We Never Had Sex- Ghanaian Actress (468 Views)

A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] He Was 36, I Was 16 But We Never Had Sex- Ghanaian Actress by Nanabaffour(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo who needs no introduction, has featured in several movies including the latest movie ‘Side-chick Gang’ which was produced by Kalsoume Sinare.

Akuapem Poloo , who was a guest on Natalia 2.0, a Facebook Live show revealed that she was dating a 36 year old man at age 16.

She said, “It’s through ‘big men’ I’m still able to survive, I am a hustler since day one I was born am hustling and it’s through big men, young guys came into my life they couldn’t help, shout outs to Mr. Narh. and am proud of him.”

According to her, she’s had several broken relationships with younger men, but, she’s extremely happy with her current old man.

Going by Akuapem Poloo’s statement it seems she’s not ready to date someone of her age.

Video here: http://www.okaygh.com/video-he-was-36-i-was-16-but-we-never-had-sex-akuapem-poloo/

(1) (Reply)

Some Good High School Romance Animes / Italian Police Arrest HIV Positive Man After Infecting Over 200 People (photos) / Man Sneaks Into Lady’s Room For Sex, Charged For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.