Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) (67116 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by NotBeenPaid: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ggggggggggggggggg
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
richeeyo:
Some couple of womanizers and gossipers sat in a house for 3 months with free food and electricity doing nothing,
Won 25 million just like that. Then first class graduate are been given 10 thousand naira, the real hustlers de suffer morning to night 24/7
And youths are there shouting team miracle.does this show shows that their is glory in laziness

What is holding you to sponsor the first class graduate. Are you not a human being capable of developing a business model that will generate millions. Write a memo to payporite and tell them how to spend their money. mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Land grabbers
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by trendymarseey(f): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Which grow? To where? If Miracle were to be ur brother, would u recommended Nina for him?
pretty16:
Awww! He truly deserved it. He's name speaks for him. Would love to see his relationship with Nina grow.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
yh good for them..we can now rest
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by SteveMarvic: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Omo.. Just see how traffic dey plenty for every bbnaija thread.. Thank God the Demonic show is over
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by fapcrook(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

I am a big Cee C fan

But deep down in my heart i thank God she did not win. If she had won, it will send out a wrong message to lots of people out there especially Nigerian ladies that being rude and condescending will take you far in life.
Very correct, your brain is sharp, brilliant comment

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Vision2045:
Hdhdhdhdbdbbd bdbdndndndnndnndndndndndnd

Bfbfbbfbbfbfbdbdbbdndndn

Jdjdjjdjdjdjjdjdjd
You deserve beating !
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Elsalvator38: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Now can the #lazyniajayouth go back to work
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
GistMore:
SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE>>> http://www.gistmore.com/moment-tobi-alex-hug-miracle-announcing-winner-photo
This one is focused not like Efe. His target now is to finish school and get his licence to fly.
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
vikky47:
shocked

What should I now do?
what u should do is simple, celebrate the guy so that u can also be celebrated LOBATAN
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
lonelydora:
Tobi messed up while leaving the house. How can he wish only Miracle goodluck?

He should have wished both CeeC and Miracle.
He was being real.... Meaning he didn't want to say what he didn't mean.... Besides why wish ceece good luck and be tagged a pretender tomorrow?? If na ceec dey talk anyhow una go open mouth dey talk "she's being real"..... Everyone knew no one liked ceece in that house...

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by 1stola: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

I am a big Cee C fan

But deep down in my heart i thank God she did not win. If she had won, it will send out a wrong message to lots of people out there especially Nigerian ladies that being rude and condescending will take you far in life.
I'm shocked shocked
Never knew there was still "something" in your head.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by spartoo: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2018
pretty16:
Awww! He truly deserved it. He's name speaks for him. Would love to see his relationship with Nina grow.

So what happens to Collins?
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by rudepen(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Is it just me or every picture I actually see partaining to this bbn is always a low quality picture
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by StarUp: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2018
45m plus SUV has been won already by a guy who ate free food plus stayed in a free apartment for three months aside other benefits and other people are wasting their time analyzing his case when he doesn't even care if they exist. Nawao.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Macgabe(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Oyebee91:
Ok...did they celebrate with miracle because they don't want cee cee to win or they did it because of miracle. ....to me cee cee might be bitter but she ain't no one's hater!!!
Obviously, she was the "realest" among them. But Miracle was a very calm and intelligent guy all through. Congrat to the dude anyways...
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Hintboy: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Good of him no that of ceecee
click here for more updates https:///2Hhnb7o
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
at last.... the Illuminati show is over...
now we are going back to 2019 double wahala election in Nigeria.

Yes o. This aspect/exercise of recruitment is over for this season. Congrats to the new recruits from bbn house.
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2018
lonelydora:

That was childish of him

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by linda190(f): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2018
See the character Miracle displays after the show www.evrytin.com

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by sophiathefirst: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

I am a big Cee C fan

And u still voted for her knowing all these?
U people would ve created a big mess, patting a bad character at the back for a character well done.
SMH for her fans

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by sammiepraise(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by steveDpro: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by prechbills1(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2018
lonelydora:

is it a necessity to wish her good luck?? the witch waited for 5mins before congratulating miracle because of her bitterness

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by pretty16(f): 4:35am On Apr 23, 2018
trendymarseey:
Which grow? To where? If Miracle were to be ur brother, would u recommended Nina for him?

Hmmm! What's wrong with Nina? I didn't start watching BBN from day 1, the girl seemed calm to me. Always trying to make peace among the House mates. Or would u rather see Miracle dating someone like Ceec?
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by prechbills1(m): 5:14am On Apr 23, 2018
pretty16:

Hmmm! What's wrong with Nina? I didn't start watching BBN from day 1, the girl seemed calm to me. Always trying to make peace among the House mates. Or would u rather see Miracle dating someone like Ceec?

ask the kid..maybe his sisters are like that

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by chocorex(m): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2018
spartoo:

So what happens to Collins?
if you ask her, who she go ask.
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 23, 2018
SUPOL:
Tobi love Miracle more than Nina. There love is like David n Jonathan in d bible
I dey tell you. I dey always feel both of them. 5 AND 6. And as luck will have it, they did their friendship from beginning to the end, eviction did not put asunder.
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2018
lonelydora:

Why you some people so crazy and deceitful about this ceec case? She has been doing bad to everybody but many people said she's real. She has done bad to Tobi. If Tobi wish am goodluck and she start to abuse Tobi again.
Then Tobi is real this time, since real is what you want, because the girl doesn't really deserves to be wished goodluck. If ceec a lady can form boss, then Tobi a man should not worship and be a sissy to her. Or is the proud girl no get mouth to wish Tobi goodluck?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates / Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] / Big Brother Africa: Shower Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.