Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7425 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Most guys here can't keep a normal level of communication they just want to drag you down....... Like I said don't judge people until you get to know them..... kiss
U last statement settles everything.
That girl might have a good guy here which may lead to something better.
Thanks for Ur time anyway.
Gat to sleep now cause I usually resume very late to work these days. My resumption time is 9am but I still resume late most times, I may have been penalized if only my office had been close to my director's own.
He doesn't know when I resume most times cause I hardly come out of my office except when I'm closing so he thinks I'm inside.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

U last statement settles everything.
That girl might have a good guy here which may lead to something better.
Thanks for Ur time anyway.
Gat to sleep now cause I usually resume very late to work these days. My resumption time is 9am but I still resume late most times, I may have been penalized if only my office had been close to my director's own.
He doesn't know when I resume most times cause I hardly come out of my office except when I'm closing so he thinks I'm inside.
Thank you for your time GOD bless your hustle..... Good night kiss kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2018
To the ladies that turned this thread to their own, I have something to say to you.

It doesn't speak well that you generalize men. It only shows that you've been heart broken, a lot. Nairaland is a faceless forum, so if a 16 year old (or someone who thinks like one)PMs you and you reply, we know how that turns out. Be open minded and don't get too attached or emotional.

Unless you're married, the fact that you've been on this thread since its inception proves you're in the same shoes as the OP. It is well.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by samdavjustin(m): 2:56am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=SoniaBillion post=66954621]I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship.

I just followed you, follow back so we can get to know each other
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by phemmyfour: 5:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average and are very disrespectful.....
your post is disrespectful
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:

You disappointed me.cheesy
op,don't accept Grey's pm,he's my husby.tongue
Why u wan spoil market now cry

op she is lying ooo cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by daveson2020(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
sad With your uncompleted profile, how are we going to examine your looks first before talking about your character?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Pusyiter(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2018
If one needs to have what it takes apart from being human and a man, then, I don't wanna meet you. cry
Thegeneralqueen:
Do you have what it takes to meet me....? like are you actually worth meeting me

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
Why u wan spoil market now cry
op she is lying ooo cheesy
lol,goodmorning.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by rex444(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Dear writer,have been passing this ur post since two days now saying i was going to comment till now oooo.....what were u saying sef?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Pusyiter:
If one needs to have what it takes apart from being human and a man, then, I don't wanna meet you. cry
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by habbyy03: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
phemmyfour:
your post is disrespectful
Don't ever in your life say something this disrespectful to me again cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:
lol,goodmorning.
Morning, how was your night
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by highpriestess: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
Morning, how was your night
great,yours?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:
great,yours?
Manageable we thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average and are very disrespectful.....

idiot as if u are above average

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by phemmyfour: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't ever in your life say something this disrespectful to me again cool
Disrespectful
Disrespectful
Disrespectful
Disrespectful
Disrespectful
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2018
phemmyfour:
Disrespectful Disrespectful Disrespectful Disrespectful Disrespectful
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

cry sad
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by phemmyfour: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If I start with you, I ll get ban again. Let me just resist the temptation
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am a matured guy am 35 a guy with a heart of gold. am also looking for a girl to treat as my queen am a young boss make my millions buy property. am in pains cos I Neva got love. I wish to be urs if u give me a chance I need a wife. I sware u wont regrert

So Your English Can Be This Clean...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by izaray(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:
your wish will be yours no one can change it, we have seen high percentage of Nairalanders hookup right from various forums including this site!
All the same it a good thing you have kept this open for those interested to see!

many ladies here cant do this though I once went against this act of search here one time ,but life is all about choice and choices are bound to be made, you have just Made yours and I honestly wish you the best of luck and a happy time search and offers from various men!grin
Martin0 stop deceiving her biko wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2018
izaray:
Martin0 stop deceiving her biko wink
come and drink Palm wine
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lolssss...
It is well o.
What if he has changed miss?
Besides, most guys typing things here might be gentle in person and most gentle guys here might be cruel in person so life is mysterious.
We never can judge anyone we haven't really met cause most of them take it as fun though I don't subscribe to such.
There's one lady here called pocochantas last here that people attack cause she is kind of blunt with her ideas and I love her personality for being open and strong, while a lot of people may term her as uncouth and bitter. I see her as someone different.
You have a point.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by izaray(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

come and drink Palm wine
wink

How is you cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2018
izaray:
wink

How is you cheesy
Am fine oogrin
how ur side nagrin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by izaray(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

Am fine oogrin

how ur side nagrin
Cool, what's happening with palm wine this early morning, is today ur TM cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2018
izaray:
Cool, what's happening with palm wine this early morning, is today ur TM cool

Na wa for u oogringrin

I jus dey Waka dey find something to eat but ar no See so I branch some where to drink somethinggringringrin

gringringrin

what TM abeggrin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by izaray(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin

I jus dey Waka dey find something to eat but ar no See so I branch some where to drink somethinggringringrin

gringringrin

what TM abeggrin
Drinking palm wine this morning Lazy yoot cheesy I thought its ur traditional marriage na wink

I heard Buhari has removed bbnaija's winner, Miracle from his lazy youth list grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
izaray:
Drinking palm wine this morning Lazy yoot cheesy I thought its ur traditional marriage na wink

traditional marriage kwa,grin

I heard Buhari has removed bbnaija's winner, Miracle from his lazy youth list grin

hahahahah ndi aragrin

mehn u need to come join me oo ar dey miss my friends just me alone staring at these stranger's heregrin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by izaray(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah ndi aragrin

mehn u need to come join me oo ar dey miss my friends just me alone staring at these stranger's heregrin
Enjoy urself biko wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can A Man Do To Make A Woman Happy? / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.