Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! (2442 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
So I decided to be just friends with ladies for the first time in my life. Been wondering how guys do make friends with ladies without the thought of sleeping with her. It’s all scam.

I tried it, all was going good till she got stack naked in front of me rubbing cream on her body and putting on her clothes. It was there and then I knew I have been decieving my self all along. My dlck never saw this lady as a friend. The amount at which it rose at attention made me doubted myself.

This happened four days ago and I still can’t help but replay what I saw. That banging body, the asx, the buubs. Now I’m thinking of breaking that scam friendship bond and do the needful to put my lustful mind at rest.

How do you guys manage to pull this off?

“He’s my bestie”
“She’s my bestie”

Does bestie have boundaries?

Maybe I’m different or should I wasn’t supposed to see her naked.

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by tetula123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
keeping a girl as a friend is like a man keeping a chicken as a friend. he will end up eating the chicken when the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by stylochime: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
If u keep man as your bestie does he stand unclad before you to change his clothes?You and that your ‘bestie‘ should better Stop decieving yoursevles and just be bang mates.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by SweetJoystick(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
you no Bleep? i for don enter the place if na me, give testimony

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by bammy777(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na lie go kee u

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Foodforthought: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
That's ur opinion. Just cause it happened like that in ur case does not mean it's the same with others. I have a female friend and we are very close. I can't sleep with her even if my life depends on it
Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by pfijacobs(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ona kpoya beastie e ne rieya lowkey wink

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by roarik(f): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I see nothing wrong with male friends but not to d extent of going unclad in his presence,me o i love male friends...i think she wants to be more than a friend. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:
That's ur opinion. Just cause it happened like that in ur case does not mean it's the same with others. I have a female friend and we are very close. I can't sleep with her even if my life depends on it
its either you're gay or she fugly af or you both are just living in denial,wait until a scenario like the OP's happen or you both spend the night together in the same bed while it rains or she tells you to apply lotion on her back there'd you know the power of nature,mind you,if you claim you've got a female bestie you're tight with and haven't seen her semi unclad or unclad you both aren't that close.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
its either you're gay or she fugly af or you both are just living in denial,wait until a scenario like the OP's happen or you both spend the night together in the same bed while it rains or she tells you to apply lotion on her back there'd you know the power of nature,mind you,if you claim you've got a female bestie you're tight with and haven't seen her semi unclad or unclad you both aren't that close.
lol. He thinks being bestie ends with just by saying

“hello, hope you eaten” okay good night and greet your boyfriend for me”

3 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
yes,its a scam,no guy should get so close to a girl he's not dating all in the name of 'bestie'...i have female friends but our relationships are casual unless it's a fwb,i keep my distance I don't let things get too deep,most girls are oblivious to the fact guys use the 'bestie tactic' as a ploy to build confidence to ask em out,98% of the so called male besties are just tryna fuçk while the remaining 2% are gay..

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
roarik:
I see nothing wrong with male friends but not to d extent of going unclad in his presence,me o i love male friends...i think she wants to be more than a friend. lipsrsealed
you girls don’t have issues with being bestie with guys, y’all invented friend zone and are good at it. I created the topic in respect to guys claiming to have a female bestie. It’s a scam. That bestie nigga will fvck you black and blue if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
stupidity:
lol. He thinks being bestie ends with just by saying

“hello, hope you eaten” okay good night and greet your boyfriend for me”

grin grin
Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by IdeyFindWife: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:

Nah, there're guys with all their switches set to the "OFF" position like that by default and they're not gay!

Burrrrrrrrrrrtt, they are very few. In fact, they are the aliens amongst us. It's their own unfair advantage the girls stupidly generalize with and then they fall prey, or mistakes just happen!

It's just "redunculous" to believe men are gifted with such esoteric powers of asceticism and titanium-level self control while appealing to all sorts of sentiments like morality, civility, religious dogma etc.

Mehn, I no bff reach that level o. Except you're childhood friends from way back, or a distant relative or a pal's lady friend where the boundaries are sacrosanct.

You nor fit all those categories, but you start nuding anyha. Ah, friendship go end, I'd plot my way into ur pants and prolly screw u silly.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
yes,its a scam,no guy should get so close to a girl he's not dating all in the name of 'bestie'...i have female friends but our relationships are casual unless it's a fwb,i keep my distance I don't let things get too deep,most girls are oblivious to the fact guys use the 'bestie tactic' as a ploy to build confidence to ask em out,98% of the so called male besties are just tryna fuçk while the remaining 2% are gay..

lol, your so right. Only girls are quite good at keeping guys as bestie.
Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Nah, there're guys with all their switches set to the "OFF" position like that by default and they're not gay!

Burrrrrrrrrrrtt, they are very few. In fact, they are the aliens amongst us. It's their own unfair advantage the girls stupidly generalize with and then they fall prey, or mistakes just happen!

It's just "redunculous" to believe men are gifted with such esoteric powers of asceticism and titanium-level self control while appealing to all sorts of sentiments like morality, civility, religious dogma etc.

Mehn, I no bff reach that level o. Except you're childhood friends from way back, or a distant relative or a pal's lady friend where the boundaries are sacrosanct.

You nor fit all those categories, but you start nuding anyha. Ah, friendship go end, I'd plot my way into ur pants and prolly screw u silly.

grin okay, I’ll explain the nudity part clearly. She lives in a one room self con apartment. I paid her a visit, sat on her bed, while she went into the bathroom, took her shower, came out while I was busy with my phone. She backed me and offed her towel, ionno what instructed me to raise my head and behold, the asx was right in front of me like “if you get mind come squeeze it”

I was about comporting myself when she suddenly turned over with her head facing her toes, she was rubbing the body cream on her legs and toes, the buubs free fall and were dangling on air like a punch bag. All the while she didn’t caught me staring. It was then and there I knew I been decieving myself

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
stupidity:
you girls don’t have issues with being bestie with guys, y’all invented friend zone and are good at it. I created the topic in respect to guys claiming to have a female bestie. It’s a scam. That bestie nigga will fvck you black and blue if given the chance.

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
stupidity:

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Mandrake007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
stupidity:

A quick trip down memory lane,back in highschool my gf had 2 besties a boy and a girl,i always had an uneasy relationship with the guy because he was always protective of her and cockblocking me,i told my gf then to stop being friends with him she'd say she known him a very long time,they both go way way back and stuff,after we broke up then I realized the dude hated me cos his bestie who was my ex gf rejected him for me so he stuck around as a bestie waiting for a chance with her when we eventually break up,maybe they're dating now who knows.but the point is that sh!t is a scam,you're right bruv.

1 Like

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
;7 grin grin

You are stupid!!!!!

Ah! Sorry, that is your name na.

It's not possible for me sef. Besides my mother, sisters, relatives and my to be daughter(s), I can't fool myself.
What else is the relationship between Lion & goat, if not for food. cool

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by IdeyFindWife: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
stupidity:
grin okay, I’ll explain the nudity part clearly. She lives in a one room self con apartment. I paid her a visit, sat on her bed, while she went into the bathroom, took her shower, came out while I was busy with my phone. She backed me and offed her towel, ionno what instructed me to raise my head and behold, the asx was right in front of me like “if you get mind come squeeze it”

I was about comporting myself when she suddenly turned over with her head facing her toes, she was rubbing the body cream on her legs and toes, the buubs free fall and were dangling on air like a punch bag. All the while she didn’t caught me staring. It was then and there I knew I been decieving myself

You, sir, are a sensible man!

Leave the rest of our deceitful bros to be deceiving themselves. Apart from the few who who are naturally that indisposed emotionally, and the others who are able to train their minds, the rest will fail the test woefully.

Not all pple do boundaries well. It was no joke that the biblical Joseph ran away and left his shirt. The same Bible that tells you to "resist the devil" tells you to "run away from sexual immorality", so you see, even the ancient pple prolly had the same issues and sorted it the best way possible. But, we always dey wan form Van Dam me to our detriment.

You know a lot of professions require for you to see opposite sexxx nudity and you'd be unprofessional to still be fantasizing after your clients, right? But, that's not the issue here. I think you'd not defined your mission with her in all entirety b4 she gave you that trust level.

Come to the beach here, you get to see stranded chicks sometimes needing u to help rub their sunscreen. Well, you do that as a gentleman and mossie-on-down on your way. You don't go funny, or you get a fistful. Fancy getting deported because of sh!t like that.

So, y'see, the nudity is not the issue especially random one like that. It's the up close "unclothed-ness" of someone you're emotionally vulnerable and affably disposed to that's the issue.

Nna, in most cases, na matches and gas. Na ordinary camel-toe fall one of my pals from friendzone into the mess he's still in today. I nor dey play wrong play o. Ah, when my jt is alive and willing to log-in to cool "servers", u come dey unclad anyhow, we go shift goal-post like APC.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bestie To Guys Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

You, sir, are a sensible man!

Leave the rest of our deceitful bros to be deceiving themselves. Apart from the few who who are naturally that indisposed emotionally, and the others who are able to train their minds, the rest will fail the test woefully.

Not all pple do boundaries well. It was no joke that the biblical Joseph ran away and left his shirt. The same Bible that tells you to "resist the devil" tells you to "run away from sexual immorality", so you see, even the ancient pple prolly had the same issues and sorted it the best way possible. But, we always dey wan form Van Dam me to our detriment.

You know a lot of professions require for you to see opposite sexxx nudity and you'd be unprofessional to still be fantasizing after your clients, right? But, that's not the issue here. I think you'd not defined your mission with her in all entirety b4 she gave you that trust level.

Come to the beach here, you get to see stranded chicks sometimes needing u to help rub their sunscreen. Well, you do that as a gentleman and mossie-on-down on your way. You don't go funny, or you get a fistful. Fancy getting deported because of sh!t like that.

So, y'see, the nudity is not the issue especially random one like that. It's the up close "unclothed-ness" of someone you're emotionally vulnerable and affably disposed to that's the issue.

Nna, in most cases, na matches and gas.Na ordinary camel-toe fall one of my pals from friendzone into the mess he's still in today. I nor dey play wrong play o. Ah, when my jt is alive and willing to log-in to cool "servers", u come dey unclad anyhow, we go shift goal-post like APC

grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Yahoo Guy Fvcked His Fiancee Inside Ikeja Clothing Store / South African Lady Smith Big Ass Shows Off Her Unclad Photos And Ass Power 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.