Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) (2442 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2018
#FCMgist

Stay away from Married men..you won't hear

A lady with the username @MummyFire (Olori Ajoke) calls out a young Twitter Lady @Tobby_pearl for having sexual affairs with her husband and still has the audacity to rub it on her face…

In her tweets

“Sending my husband ur nude pics or fucking him isn’t the issue here.
Hey Bitch @Tobby_pearl don’t u even try to disrespect me. Stay away from my TL ,Naa one sex starved smallie wey laa boo dey Cain while I was nursing jare.

Fine, mistakes are part of every relationship and hubby admitted he made one which he already paid for and block her on social media ASAP.
But the stupid has now turned herself into a monitoring spirit 4 me by replying my retweet with Sarcasm

The brainless girl thinks she is funny but at the end of all her sarcasm and messages she keeps sending to bobo, u will know she is really in pain over just a sexual benefited relationship.
Throwing shades at me is now a weapon 4 her"

https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/09/28/woman-calls-out-young-lady-sending-nudes-to-her-husband-photos/

Lalasticlala , MYND44

Re: Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by Yambee: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018

Too much single and desperate girls in Nigeria. There are no single guys anymore,and Nigeria girls have decided to be side chicks to married men.

I just dey pity them.
Re: Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Fighting for a man that's cheating on you. Shame.

Re: Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by futuregovernor: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Madam, is not right to expose her,talk sense into ur cheating husband.
Re: Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) by Mynd44: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018

(1)

I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! / Yahoo Guy Fvcked His Fiancee Inside Ikeja Clothing Store / I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom