Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,094 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Describe Your First Kiss - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your First Kiss (18069 Views)

What Is Your First Kiss Story / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your First Kiss by jkpretty(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2008
@essetricJ
That also shld be an unforgetable kiss :PLMAO
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by phemyphemo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2008
too nice
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by victor4u(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ gentlydove

Where ar u nw sad I don dey look for you Abeg show face nw cry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by TonyGentle: 3:32am On Apr 05, 2008
Just wish I could remember the very first time i did that. But do guys really remember that?
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by JUNIT1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2008
THE POWER OF STUPIDNESS, AWESOME, ANY WAAAAAAY, I THINK THIS THREAD IS DAFT(EXCUSE MY CHOICE OF WORDS) THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS, THE TRUTH IS, NIGERIANS DO NOT LIKE KISSING, SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN KISSED IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THE MARRIED ONES, YOU GUYS ARE JUST LYING, ANYWAY IF WE REALLY WANNA LOOK AT THE FIRST TIME A PERSON HAS KISSED, EVERYONE SHOULD BE SAYING WHEN THEY WHERE BORN, YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE RAISED YOU UP AND KISSED YOU, EXCEPT THE UGLY ONES THAT IS,

CHRIS BROWN FT TPAIN, KISS KISS, YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO THAT MAYBE THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by iice(f): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2008
*Please write in small caps*
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by twinkle2: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2008
J UNIT:

THE POWER OF STUPIDNESS, AWESOME, ANY WAAAAAAY, I THINK THIS THREAD IS DAFT(EXCUSE MY CHOICE OF WORDS) THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS, THE TRUTH IS, NIGERIANS DO NOT LIKE KISSING, SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN KISSED IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THE MARRIED ONES, YOU GUYS ARE JUST LYING, ANYWAY IF WE REALLY WANNA LOOK AT THE FIRST TIME A PERSON HAS KISSED, EVERYONE SHOULD BE SAYING WHEN THEY WHERE BORN, YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE RAISED YOU UP AND KISSED YOU, EXCEPT THE UGLY ONES THAT IS,

CHRIS BROWN FT TPAIN, KISS KISS, YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO THAT MAYBE THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU.
lol tongue
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Absygh(f): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2008
@essentric aww you poor thing
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tulk2mi: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
My first kiss hmmmmmmmmm, cant remember
My most memorable hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh! yes now i remember

Here d gist.
i went for a masqurade festival somwhere in Rivers State and i met this girl. We got talking n later went to my friends place, one thing led to another , u know d complete story wink
Anyway the kiss cry was hooooooot, burning, all my sensations were reeling and wen she finally stopped i was deflated.
i have neva had a kiss like dat b4 to date cool.

"u know the complete story" e no end for there o, na for the kiss e end. I left the next day and wen i saw her again she was pregnant.but not for me cheesy grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by staynz: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2008
i had my first kiss when i was 5 i guess and believe me there was nothing. undecided
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by tome1: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
mine is rather annoying angry angry
I had my first kiss by a guy i dont like at all i never knew he was going to do that nut i ensured i gave him a very dirty hot slap in return for the stupid kiss angry angry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by elektra(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
my first kiss hmmm
i was new in school and i met this guy,he was qiute old in the school and he decided to show me around
one day we went out and when he came to drop me in my hostel i gave him a hug as i normally do but he didnt let me go
i knew he wanted a kiss so i approached his lips and when his lips parted i pulled back,said goodnite and left him there.

he came back the next day
we went out in his car, we ate and then he drove to a qiuet spot, and then he said 'do i have to ask?'
and im like 'for what?'
he said 'for a kiss'
then i say 'no'

the next thing i know im sharing this hot, passionate kiss that ill never forget
and the car sit is being lowered slowly wink
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by amaikama(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2008
My first kiss was like a salt water or something. Can't really explain. grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by dutty(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2008
my first kiss took place in the male toilet of my first primary sch
and i cant really remember how it felt(apart from the scary feeling)

but my most memorable kiss took place in college and i've neva felt the power of a kiss like dat, almost felt like my leg was gonna pop up (like d little pricess in her dairies). its was
astonishing!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by wendymanda: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
dutty:

my first kiss took place in the male toilet of my first primary sch
and i can't really remember how it felt(apart from the scary feeling)

but my most memorable kiss took place in college and i've never felt the power of a kiss like that, almost felt like my leg was going to pop up (like d little pricess in her dairies). its was
astonishing!

I was cracking up. The male toilet in primary sch, were gilrs allowed in their?

Also the pop like a little princess, haha
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Eclairs: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2008
definitely beyond description. Sorry. Can only remember seeing father abraham in Heaven.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Shimao(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2008
My first kiss didnt go as i expected.
i waited patiently for it, it was long overdue, it was with my first love.
the kiss was passionate and deep, my head was in the clouds!.
then it was brought back to earth the next day.she said i should give her space.
my fault?"i said she was great".we are still apart till date.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by ayobase(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2008
IT NEVER LED TO SEX,BUT WAS TOO EROTIC!!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Abbygyal(f): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2008
neva had my first kiss, still waiting cool cool for d guy!! dat day would be a testimony i guess
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by skipo87(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2008
i've onced kissed my dog, kissed my sis, kissed my mum, kissed my aunt, kissed my gf, sadly, i dnt kno which ws first, yea i remb, my first kiss ws frm my dog. it ws damn yucky!
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sima(f): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2008
mine was a disaster. . . d guy bit my lips, nose n' my tongue. . i even lost 5 teeth in d process
i was rushed to the emergency room 4 an urgent surgery that very moment. . if u see a man with a tooth as big as an elephant trunk. . please, don't wait 4 him 2 smile @ u. . pick race . .
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by richo(m): 4:01am On Sep 28, 2008
sima:

mine was a disaster. . . d guy bit my lips, nose n' my tongue. . i even lost 5 tooth in d process
i was rushed to the emergency room 4 an urgent surgery that very moment. . if u see a man with a tooth as big as an elephant trunk. . please, don't wait 4 him 2 smile @ u. . pick race . .

it is called five teeth angry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by dyabman(m): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2008
my own first kiss was sensational
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by sima(f): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2008
richo:

it is called five teeth angry
. . my mistake five teeth grin
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kidgenious(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
@junit,u r so damn freakin wrong.
my first kiss was, damnn so unexpected which made it so unforgettable.am talkin of 7yrs ago when i used to attend dis extra lessons school preparing for jamb n waec.there was dis chick named amaka,we stay on d same street though i dint know at first.i dnt know aw to explain it but d chick just liked everytin bout m guess cos i was one of d most intelligent n handsome guys in d class,to cut a long story short.i was reading alone in one of d classes preparing for a chemistry test in school d next day,then d chick came lookin 4m n she was like wat am i doin here alone.i said i just need ed to read alone as d main class was noisy.she said one or two tins n b4 i knew it she just came close to me n planted a big kiss on my lips.wow unexpected n she suddenly became shy n wanted to go n i was like hey where do u think u r going after coming dis far.i quickly took her hand n brought her close n men d kiss was longgggg.tongue to tongueis dat wat dey call french kiss.dis continued for a while till i gat admission into lag,then i moved to ikd.we've lost contact since den but men every tym i remember dat chick, i always i culd get a hold of her again.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by solodox(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
i wouldn't know, was only an infant, !!! lemme ask my mom, she gave me that first kiss am sure, !!!!
lol you people are just a colossal bundle of liars, the question says first how old are you when you were first kissed, duh! angry angry
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by lonelydude: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
Mehnnnn, can't really remember what it was like but one thing i do remember is that my 'stuff ' responded to external stimuli with a supersonic speed and I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked "this must be magic".
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by promkingzz(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2010
it was a secondary school thing. she was in ss2 while i was in ss3. wearing white and maroon standing on the stairway biting our lips off. i guess i was the naive one, well those are my thoughts cos she was so goooooood. after we were done i checked to see if i was still standing on my feet or floating in air. kai! ihuoma knocked me off dat day. still better than every girl i've kissed till date. imagine since like 11years ago
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by kpolli(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
like the second, third, n fourth kiss
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by naijaswag1: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
I can't even remember,more than 200 girls and still counting.I can only remember the sweet innuendos.
Re: Describe Your First Kiss by Duniverse(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
naija_swag:

I can't even remember,more than 200 girls and still counting.I can only remember the sweet innuendos.
bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.