Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) (48995 Views)

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goroz:

I'm relocating from Benin

okay...the closest place i got was in ikeja recently bt i want apartment around national stadium surulere or shitta bus stop environs. We wil kp each oda posted sha.. A room in ikeja i got was like 80k bt i stil want to lk 4 more closer place 2 national stadium.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by obonujoker(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
PointZerom:

He did.

Do you know if he attended.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goroz:
Na single room o
oboi na thief da person b..no mind am
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by dayowunmi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
pls is pastor Adeboye present?
I don't think he's in Nigeria currently. A video of him praying in Finland was uploaded on his Instagram account few days ago and there's festival of life coming up in Germany soon. He's likely not in the country.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by obonujoker(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
bozzyjoan:

okay...the closest place i got was in ikeja recently bt i want apartment around national stadium surulere or shitta bus stop environs. We wil kp each oda posted sha.. A room in ikeja i got was like 80k bt i stil want to lk 4 more closer place 2 national stadium.

Is the room at Ikeja, the one you got, a sef con or just the normal room??
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Goroz: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
bozzyjoan:

oboi na thief da person b..no mind am
Accommodation there is quite expensive
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by PointZerom: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Do you know if he attended.

From the op, yes.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by tony1918(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Did you read what you just write very well.

You provide part of the answer to your question.

does the church hold programme everyday 24/7
I think you are just finding a way to justify what's absolutely wrong. The main purpose of the link bridge is only to the advantage of the church and not we living in the vicinity. The church holds services 3 times a week. Imagine during one of those services an emergency patient is been rushed to GGH ..Church of that magnitude shouldn't be close to a major hospital
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
obonujoker:

Please see before you pay.

Before you're given key to self-con under the bridge
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by obonujoker(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Please see before you pay.

Before you're given key to self-con under the bridge

Lol... thanks
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
obonujoker:

boys scotter 2 rooms bt separated by a wall,2 doors.,i hope u understand general toilet,kitchen and lobby..no nd 4 u 2 knw o..cuz i don collect am oga..if i no c wetin i dey lk 4 na to go meet d man pay my balance bt if i c then i wil transfer. Bt rules dey d auz o cuz na family man..
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by damocool(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
obonujoker:
I never knew that deeperlife has started allowing outside ministers to mount their pulpit.... grin
Just for the moment, and besides, they ain't preaching..
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Announcements

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Vote of thanks, Pastor SAMUEL AFUWAPE

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
cLOSING sONG,

Halleluyah Chorus

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Halleluyah CHORUS

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by ufuosman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Beautiful temple
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:
cLOSING sONG,
Halleluyah Chorus

Which Choir is this please, singing the last Halleluyah
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
NATIONAL ANTHEM

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
RECEPITON FOLLOW IMMEDETLY
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Closing Music interlude by the COncerts Master, choirs

BETOVIN WORK

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
wellmax:

Which Choir is this please, singing the last Halleluyah

They are Deeper Life Choristers

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by shallysgirl: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Yes Demolished
Oh,ok.
Thank God for the completion of the new auditorium.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by GoodMuyis(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
luluman:
Is that why members are not allowed in? Abi what are you saying.

What is your problem with that.
Is it your Church
Is it your membership

WE MEMBER Worldwide are not complaining, ye descendant of Korah dont complain on our behalf

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thank you all and God Bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by teemanbastos(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thank you very much engineerboat wink

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by djoey89: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
35,000 * 500 = 17,500,000 * 4 = 70,000,000 estimate o.....
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
God be praise!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by wellmax(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:

They are Deeper Life Choristers

I mean the few choirs, with purple gowns and guys on bows,
A selected few I guess.

God bless His church

DL for life

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
wellmax:

I mean the few choirs, with purple gowns and guys on bows,
A selected few I guess.

God bless His church

DL for life

Yes they are specially selected for such purpose.

They are all DEEPER LIFE CHOIR MEMBERS
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
djoey89:
35,000 * 500 = 17,500,000 * 4 = 70,000,000 estimate o.....

What is your problem with that.

Better face front and take care of your life

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Keepshining(f): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
To God be the glory great things He had done. Great is thy faithfulness oh Lord my father. Hallelujah!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.