Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) (49620 Views)

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by KD22(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
A whole lot of 'funny' expressions.
It won't be surprising that most filthy & careless talks are from so called 'Christians'.

Every idle word, you will give account.

From this New church project, i see success borne out of sacrifice, labour, pain and tears.
Condemn it to your own peril.

Congrats, to Baba Kumuyi, his members and well wishers.

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fortunehunter:
l was there live !

Beauty!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
tony1918:
I wish your brain can go back to default mode then I know you're not been sentimental. Firstly the car park can't accommodate 40k cars. We will have people who will park at the road side to beat traffic. If you live along this axis then you'll know that when the link bridge was been constructed,The grid lock was exhausting Now imagine at least 30k cars moving out at ones.. Stop this bigotry and be realistic

No parking by the roadside
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
tony1918:
I wish your brain can go back to default mode then I know you're not been sentimental. Firstly the car park can't accommodate 40k cars. We will have people who will park at the road side to beat traffic. If you live along this axis then you'll know that when the link bridge was been constructed,The grid lock was exhausting Now imagine at least 30k cars moving out at ones.. Stop this bigotry and be realistic

40000 capacity now turns t0 40000 cars.

Ore think very well now.

The church is having more than 50 long bus with its own dedicated car pack.

With multilayer car pack for 800 cars.

Stop this abeg
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dedicated bus pack for over 50 buses

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Multilayer Vehicle's Park.

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Multilayers Car Park

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by YModulosGodSon: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by COMPAQ(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
But what I don't get is if Mrs Fayose is a deeper life member or pastor, how come she cannot influence her husband for good!? I really worry about the lack of influence of pastors in government on things. I guess being a pastor is not quite the same thing as having vision and competence to get things done.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
COMPAQ:
But what I don't get is if Mrs Fayose is a deeper life member or pastor, how come she cannot influence her husband for good!? I really worry about the lack of influence of pastors in government on things. I guess being a pastor is not quite the same thing as having vision and competence to get things done.
most times some people for naira land go just ,, take their phone begin de type trash,,,,,, just because you fit buy 100 naira Mtn card,, and them give you mb,,, you go just log in naira land,, begin type trash,,, no wonder buhairi say Nigeria youth are lazy,,,,
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by bukatyne(f): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Congratulations to them.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I'm watching live on AIT!

So, all these youths & children ddnt go to school
They Should belong to Deeprer Life High School
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
HolyProf2017:

They Should belong to Deeprer Life High School

They don't have to be, its just a day programme.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
Was the old auditorium demolished?
grin No o, it was sent abroad
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
engineerboat:
New Building New Logo

Achieving heavens goal
Nice Concept! But where is the Love Icon? cos that means a lot in the logo content and Christianity as a lifestyle of Jesus and God's utmost priority!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:
I never knew that deeperlife has started allowing outside ministers to mount their pulpit.... grin
Occassionally, not in all cases!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
YModulosGodSon:

Yes, I have. I weep bitterly for them and always render whatever help I can!
and that's why some1 asked, "I don't know why God create this world so unfair?"
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by farem: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2018
engineerboat:

Stop all this man.

All the participants are from Deeper Life all over the worlds.

The Auditorium hold 35,000 congregant which is not up to 5% of deeper life members Nigeria Alone.

Participants are selected from all Deeper Life Bible church all over the World.

Other members joined live at the various Church locations.

Why are you worrying yourself playing good music to a deaf person? He has chosen that path and no one can stop him
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

I learnt that Bishop Mike Okonkwo is in attendance, if Pst. Kumuiyi didn't invite Pastor Lazarus Muoka of The Lord's Chosen to this great event...he has fallen my hand.
Nonsense talk!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by farem: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

I learnt that Bishop Mike Okonkwo is in attendance, if Pst. Kumuiyi didn't invite Pastor Lazarus Muoka of The Lord's Chosen to this great event...he has fallen my hand.

Because...
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by PointZerom: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2018
HolyProf2017:
Nonsense talk!

Drunkards and the ungodly won't underkwuruoto what I said cheesy
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by farem: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
luluman:
Is that why members are not allowed in? Abi what are you saying.

Stop flogging the dead horse! Majority of those there were Deeper Lifers. Every member who will attend has been given an IV. I know one
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by YModulosGodSon: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2018
HolyProf2017:
and that's why some1 asked, "I don't know why God create this world so unfair?"

Interesting question. So how did you answer it?

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by YModulosGodSon: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Pastor Lazarus Muoka was physically present sir. You can now raise back your fallen hand
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by luluman: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
GoodMuyis:

What is your problem with that.
Is it your Church
Is it your membership

WE MEMBER Worldwide are not complaining, ye descendant of Korah dont complain on our behalf
If you & "him" truly serve God you will zip up, I have every right to complain cos Christianity is one & unto God not about church.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by luluman: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
most times some people for naira land go just ,, take their phone begin de type trash,,,,,, just because you fit buy 100 naira Mtn card,, and them give you mb,,, you go just log in naira land,, begin type trash,,, no wonder buhairi say Nigeria youth are lazy,,,,
And its you that spend your whole day on Naira land checking people's flaws that is hard working?
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HolyProf2017(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
YModulosGodSon:

Interesting question. So how did you answer it?
HE himself (JAH) can Juxtapose that fact my broda. But you can choose to be on the winning side, that is just the only hope left!
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by shallysgirl: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
HolyProf2017:

grin No o, it was sent abroad
Dry gist.
Just wanted to know if the old auditorium was/is located on same venue or replaced by the new one.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
luluman:
If you & "him" truly serve God you will zip up, I have every right to complain cos Christianity is one & unto God not about church.

You have every right to remain silent, over issue that doesn't affect you
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by HarmonyJael(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
tolugar:
the church members sacrificed their
makeup money human hair money slaying money beer money at a point, their TV money even their ear ring money
to make sure that the temple of God is built.
Now the Grand Opening is here
and
entrance is now stickily by invitation
SORRY such is life
. U should b careful of what u say oo. Members of d church all over d world graced d occasion
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by harjhy: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2020
do you know you can make money on your smartphone with just token of 3k dn me on Whatsapp 07054100158

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.