Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? (10353 Views)

Why Do People (Men Especially) Hate Feminism So Much? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2018
lol.. I've been seeing posts on intagram and nairaland about Nigerian men hating feminism.. that's a pure lie!!
Nigerian men don't hate feminism!! in fact 45% of naija men have embraced feminism but less than 10% of nigerian women have embrace feminism.
most Nigerian women don't understand this, especially the women.....truth be told, Nigerian women aren't ready for gender equality.

Why most Nigerian men speak out against feminism is because of the way Nigerian ladies practice their own feminism.

Anybody that says Nigerian men hate feminism is just deceiving herself..
feminism/gender equality is the best thing that ever happened to mankind..

Majority of Nigerian women don't want to embrace feminism because of laziness, claiming men and women can never be equal.

Any lady who doesn't support the feminism movement is a disgrace to humanity.

©Prechbills 2018.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Twoclans, Shugavee, Pocohantas, Sarang, Ladyhippolyta, Greiboy, Luminouz, AussiePlayboi, Oyindidi, Xinsin, CSTR1003
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Shedrack777: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2018
@prechbills1, seems you need to see your psychiatric doctor

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2018
lalas247 are you with me? smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by julimax(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2018
And why are you so pained more than the people feminism will benefit??

U wan change sex?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
@prechbills1, seems you need to see your psychiatric doctor

any man who doesn't support feminism is a disgrace to mankind..

change..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by forreelinc(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Ask your mother
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Abjay97(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
I am not against feminists but I know that every attempt by man to disrupt divine arrangement and purpose by God turns out to be messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
this op head no correct at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Archangel15: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Stop creating stupid topics you have been noticed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Abjay97:
I am not against feminists but I know that every attempt by man to disrupt divine arrangement and purpose by God turns out to be messed up.

you need more exposure... stop talking about Bible here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Archangel15:
Stop creating stupid topics you have been noticed

Sorry, I don't deal with minors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2018
julimax:
And why are you so pained more than the people feminism will benefit??

U wan change sex?

lol.. feminism is of benefit to both genders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by highpriestess: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Why do you say so?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Lalas247(f): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:
lalas247 are you with me? smiley
you are alone on this o.
you don't have to support their views but some points made by those who do are valid n respected.

I.e both must work. and have stable income. I support that 100%
shalom....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by pocohantas(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
LOL. What's your real handle?
You are so good at getting romancelanders worked up.
You must be very familiar with the environment... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalas247:

you are alone on this o.
you don't have to support their views but some points made by those who do are valid n respected.

I.e both must work. and have stable income. I support that 100%
shalom....

can't believe this is coming from a lady... tears cry
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Shedrack777: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

any man who doesn't support feminism is a disgrace to mankind..

change..
guy you are trying to say God is also a disgrace to mankind which is blasphemy. God didn't create man and woman to be equal from the very beginning, that's why he called them weaker vessels. if you said women should be equal with man, you're also indirectly saying man should be equal with God.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. What's your real handle?
You are so good at getting romancelanders worked up.
You must be very familiar with the environment... grin

this is my real handle..
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:
Why do you say so?
that's the fact...

any lady who doesn't support feminism is a disgrace to humanity...
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
guy you are trying to say God is also a disgrace to mankind which is blasphemy. God did create man and woman to be equal from the very beginning, that's why he called them weaker vessels. if you said women should be equal with man, you're also indirectly saying men should be equal to God.

this thread isn't meant for overzealous people..

God never called anybody weaker vessels.
men and women are equal anybody who think otherwise must be living in 535BC.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:
Twoclans, Shugavee, Pocohantas, Sarang, Ladyhippolyta, Greiboy, Luminouz, AussiePlayboi, Oyindidi, Xinsin, CSTR1003
Lmaooooo!!!
U this guy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by shaybebaby(f): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Are you conducting a poll or asserting a fact?

Better be the former cos you can't post unsubstantiated info without back it up (where is the research behind it?)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by highpriestess: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:
that's the fact...
any lady who doesn't support feminism is a disgrace to humanity...
hmmm,that's way too much. I'm not a feminist,but I support any positive changes they bring to the table.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
shaybebaby:
Are you conducting a poll or asserting a fact?

Better be the former cos you can't post unsubstantiated info without back it up (where is the research behind it?)

lol.. my interactions with Nigerian ladies and their posts on social media says that.

in fact majority of churches in Nigeria are always preaching against gender equality... reason I'm beginning to hate some pastors
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by CSTR1003: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
I don't like the romance section.

Take the topic to culture
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2018
shaybebaby:
Are you sacconducting a poll or asserting a fact?

you aren't even living in Nigeria... let any lady come and deny/denounce my claim..

every sensible person here knows that I just said the truth.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by shaybebaby(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

lol.. my interactions with Nigerian ladies and their posts on social media says that.

in fact majority of churches in Nigeria are always preaching against gender equality... reason I'm beginning to hate some pastors

Anecdotal evidence isn't enough however this isn't an academic forum so it's all good.

But I will agree that religion is a major culprit amongst other things like systemic oppression, poverty and lack of education. When I include education, I am not referring to formal education solely.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:
I don't like the romance section.

Take the topic to culture

romance section is the right place... there are many primitive beings that need to be liberated here...

BTW culture is dull
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by shaybebaby(f): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

you aren't even living in Nigeria... let any lady come and deny/denounce my claim..

every sensible person here knows that I just said the truth.
I'm still a nigerian woman. My location doesn't invalidate that fact. More so, I have knowledge of the nigerian society, including friends and family living there.

I wouldn't deny nor affirm your claim because I know personally in both camps.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? by prechbills1(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
shaybebaby:

Anecdotal evidence isn't enough however this isn't an academic forum so it's all good.

But I will agree that religion is a major culprit amongst other things like systemic oppression, poverty and lack of education. When I include education, I am not referring to formal education solely.

most Nigerian ladies don't like anything connected to feminism , ..I don't know what they're scared for ,after all they're going to benefit from the ideology ....truth be told, Nigerian women aren't ready for gender equality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread! / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.