Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider (449 Views)

"My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife / Biafra: My Death Will Bring Igbo Freedom Faster – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider by muykem: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firstly, majority of Igbo must make up their minds that it's Biafra or nothing. They will need to be focus and speak with action not by month. They should find a candidate for president, senators, reps who will promise them constitution amendment to include referendum. The moment those candidates win based on that promise in south east, that election itself has become first referendum on its own. It will send strong signal to international community and Nigeria ruling class about seriousness of Igbo toward Biafra. The next is to continue to put pressure on the representative not abandon their promise on the issue of referendum which should be their primary aim in the house. This is important because as today nobody actually know what igbo want. either
1. To vote out Buhari.
2. To produce president.
3. To achieve Biafra.
4. To return PDP to power

People will not take you serious if they don't know what you stand for.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider by Reelectbuhari: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
muykem:
Firstly, majority of Igbo must make up their minds that it's Biafra or nothing. They will need to be focus and speak with action not by month. They should find a candidate for president, senators, reps who will promise them constitution amendment to include referendum. The moment those candidates win based on that promise in south east, that election itself has become first referendum on its own. It will send strong signal to international community and Nigeria ruling class about seriousness of Igbo toward Biafra. The next is to continue to put pressure on the representative not abandon their promise on the issue of referendum which should be their primary aim in the house. This is important because as today nobody actually know what igbo want. either
1. To vote out Buhari.
2. To produce president.
3. To achieve Biafra.

we don't need una suggestions...u people should just leave us alone.......

whatever we want after 2019 uu go see am

our hated for buhari and by extension north and their slaves are unbearable....

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider by Eggcelent(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good Piece, OP

The Most Desirous Way - In A Democratic Setting - To Achieving Biafra Is What You Just Stated

Any Other Suggestion Is A Scam & A Route To Needless Blood Shedding
Re: How To Achieve Biafra My Opinion As Ousider by Cooly100: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
muykem:
1. To vote out Buhari.
2. To produce president.
3. To achieve Biafra.

Now can we see a piece about how Nigeria can work since 1914 amalgamation?

Or is that not also important to you?

Funny freelance Biafra experts everywhere...

(1) (Reply)

The Trials And Travails Of A Nigerian Youth / Gov. Dickson Welcomes Apc Defectors / I’ve Never Seen A Govt. As Desperate As This", Nigerians React To Buhari’s 2nd T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.