Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

You Assist Northern King To Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu And Still Want Our Mandate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Assist Northern King To Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu And Still Want Our Mandate? (549 Views)

Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Assist Northern King To Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu And Still Want Our Mandate? by donsolo4u2c(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
You Assist Northern King To Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu And Still Want Our Mandate, You have Failed, Biafran Activist Blast Igbo Politicians

You Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Assassination And Now You Want Our Mandates? Your Hallucinating.

As 2019 presidential, governorship, and house of Representatives election is on the Verge, southeast political gladiators have suddenly gone mute refuses to criticise Biafra Agitators.

Undoubtedly, this political animalise fails to understands that anybody who criticize Biafra is doom to fail in his/her political ambitions. No wonder this politicians will never criticize those championing Biafra restoration while trying to be relevant in politics, but when they finally became relevant in politics, they will start throwing tantrum on Biafra issues with their myopic minds.

The ball have changed, in 2019, those politicians who fraternized with the King of the North , sponsored Nigerian Army to invade IPOB Leaders Residence in a gestapo style of operations which lead to the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and family shall be voted out and disgraced in the poll by election boycut.

How can you kidnap my leader along with his family, locks down my brothers in Kuje Dungeon and come back to preach for me about political participation? that is rubbish and uncalled for, the only languages I understand is nothing but political apathy through Election Boycut.....

Published As Received By An Activist of Biafra!!

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/04/you-assist-northern-king-to-assassinate.html?m=0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Mace Stealing A Criminal Offence? / Ekiti 2018: He Will Turn Ekiti State To Japan If Given A Chance. - / Buhari Lied, He's Not The First African Leader To Meet President Trump - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.