Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' (6093 Views)

As Obaseki Cruises To Second Term: It's A Handful Of EPM Members Against 4 Mill / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 2019 Elections Who Will U Vote:gej (pdp) Or Pmb (apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by JAMESOJAY: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are mad why will you say that? Are you not feeling the heat of Buhari?
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

what type of harmless is that....??...each of us have the right to vote whoever we want....

but to be insulting people that dont vote who you like is only trouble....

you cant force anybody to do anything....the only thing you can do is convice them with arguments....
I didn't insult anybody. I buttressed the repercussions of voting buhari again.

Please read with an open mind
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by JAMESOJAY: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
So you want to tell me you like what is happening in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I didn't insult anybody. I buttressed the repercussions of voting buhari again.

Please read with an open mind

you will get nowere with your views....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Blackfire:
Mr curser, so what will be the chaos and punishment for those that voted for buhari?

Let those who havent vote for him the first time do so the second time, to complete the vicious cycle.

Let buhari finish his 2 term in office , so that apc,north,yoruba moslems,zombies wont say anybody frustrated there change.

So buhari must win 2019 election.
This nation must be salvaged. It has nothing to do with party affiliations

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by wakaman: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Foolish boy grin
Go and kill yourself grin

All those buhari has killed by his actions and in actions will torment your soul

Cursed vermin, I don't wish you death but you shall feel full anguish as your curse comes full cycle upon your generation (s).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
So you want to tell me you like what is happening in Nigeria
Buhari must leave 2019

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
wakaman:

Cursed vermin, I don't wish you death but you shall feel full anguish as your curse comes full cycle upon your generation (s).

You are hereby ignored. Let me continue the work of salvaging the country

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you will get nowere with your views....
I will.

Do not make the mistake of voting buhari again if You are sure you mean well for this country

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Warripikin08(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Which day 2019 go reach ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I will.

Do not make the mistake of voting buhari again if You are sure you mean well for this country

what...??

you cant tell me who to vote....

who the hell do you think you are...?

do i owe you anything....??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??

you cant tell me who to vote....

who the hell do you think you are...?

do i owe you anything....??
grin grin

Now you are sounding funny.

Sire, I'm just a man who thinks of a better nation and means well for all Nigerians
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
Which day 2019 go reach ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin
Next year
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Now you are sounding funny.

Sire, I'm just a man who thinks of a better nation and means well for all Nigerians

good...now we can discuss....

i will tell you how i think....i am for military rule anyways....sooo,your hating buhari doesnt move me atall....

talk reasonably then maybe i will listen....

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Any Nigerian Man that votes Buhari again will sleep in the wrath of God
you get God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

good...now we can discuss....

i will tell you how i think....i am for military rule anyways....sooo,your hating buhari doesnt move me atall....

talk reasonably then maybe i will listen....
Why do you choose military rule
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SalamRushdie: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

you get God?

If I don't have God why am I not supporting the evil Buhari govt ..Buhari govt is evil evil evil

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Why do you choose military rule

because civilian failed us badly....

we were in the position to help liberia....

if it was not civilian,maybe we could have helped ghadaffi back then and limit the damage today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If I don't have God why am I not supporting the evil Buhari govt ..Buhari govt is evil evil evil
I can't wait for 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SalamRushdie: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I can't wait for 2019

Nothing will happen in 2019 other than Buhari will not be president

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

because civilian failed us badly....

we were in the position to help liberia....

if it was not civilian,maybe we could have helped ghadaffi back then and limit the damage today....
But you know military is not coming anytime soon, what do we need to do now
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I can't wait for 2019
Please vote wisely by voting against buhari, Thanks
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Okoroawusa: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nothing will happen in 2019 other than Buhari will not be president
OK
I ve heard u
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Okoroawusa: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Please vote wisely by voting against buhari, Thanks
I ve only one candidate for 2019 election

His name is President Muhammadu Buhari

Who is yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
But you know military is not coming anytime soon, what do we need to do now

not according to what i know....

army is ready to take over....and when nigeria is gone,their will be no other black nation to stop it....

its either that or invasion....and thats not gonna end well...nigerian army will fight till the end against any nation....

una had una fun puttiing them down,but when it happens all politicians today in nigeria will allighn with them anyways.....

thous begins another struggle to send them back to the baracks.....

they were in their baracks and you failed...now they are out again and they are not going back any soon....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by WATCHOVER(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Temidayo9:
Hnmm. Some people think Buhari is the problem of this country. Meanwhile, what we re currently witnessing now is what we fail to plan before DEMOCRACY.
We have fail as a Nation to plan for a better NIGERIA, Hence Nigeria is a failed state. Be it Buhari or anybody that will come after HIM.
My friend take it or leave it Buhari is Nigerians problem
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Who is yours?
Fela Durotoye

What about those buhari killed and keeps killing?

What do you say to them
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by WATCHOVER(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Who is yours?
It's better to vote a duck than vote your Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Fela Durotoye
What about those buhari killed and keeps killing?

What do you say to them
Now I know ur candidate

Did I place a curse on you for making that choice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

not according to what i know....

army is ready to take over....and when nigeria is gone,their will be no other black nation to stop it....

its either that or invasion....and thats not gonna end well...nigerian army will fight till the end against any nation....

una had una fun puttiing them down,but when it happens all politicians today in nigeria will allighn with them anyways.....

thous begins another struggle to send them back to the baracks.....

they were in their baracks and you failed...now they are out again and they are not going back any soon....
Unless buhari hands over to them, they won't succeed
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by wakaman: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are hereby ignored. Let me continue the work of salvaging the country

Redeem Biafra first

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Unless buhari hands over to them, they won't succeed

you dont make sense....they dont need buhari to hand over to them...the person with the bigger guns wins....its human nature....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) / Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry / Gbemisola Re-unites With Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.