Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' (6096 Views)

As Obaseki Cruises To Second Term: It's A Handful Of EPM Members Against 4 Mill / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 2019 Elections Who Will U Vote:gej (pdp) Or Pmb (apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I didn't lay curse. PLease read again with an open mind
I read with open mind that is why I am replying you. At the we are still in suspense until we see the right candidate
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

I read with open mind that is why I am replying you. At the we are still in suspense until we see the right candidate
Okay Sir.

But just know that Buhari is not an option
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Okay Sir.

But just know that Buhari is not an option
Of course I know. Am waiting for the right person
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

Of course I know. Am waiting for the right person
Have you considered Fela Durotoye
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Reelectbuhari: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Now this is not a curse as some of you might see. Now let's take a look at why I said that;

1. The Jihadi revolution going on in the middle belt might not get to you now but it's your offspring that will suffer. How? Because if the Jihad continues, it will eventually envelope the whole nation. By then, the Nigerian fulanis will import mercenaries from other countries to assist them in the othman danfodio plot. You might not be alive to experience this but your generation will. You'd be the dumbest to believe that Buhari doesn't know, and approve, of those killings. What's the only way out? Resist the killings and vote him out.

2. This government has borrowed a whole lot that in decades to come, we might not be able to pay. The minister of finance even said Nigeria doesn't need the world bank for financial assistance yet they lend you money. You might not live to see the implications of all these now. It is your generation coming that'll bear the brunch.

3. I have never seen in both my life as a corporate citizen and a national citizen where nepotism and ethnic supremacy reigned so badly. Buhari puts his people in strategic places so that all he does goes by without being fired. Such a system never yields fruits..never...because there is too much familiarity. I'm just thinking of what his relatives are putting In place at the moment to ensure that this country will always pay their dues in billions annually. This will affect your generation,even more than it affects you now.

4. Corruption is very common now. Believe me when I say that those who came into power came into power to loot, to kill and to destroy. They don't give a damn whose ox is gored. When eventually Buhari steps down, you'll see that the corruption perpetrated in his government is the worst in the history of this country. Now they might be covering some things, yet the corruption oozes. You might not feel the impact so much now, it is your generation coming that will feel it worse

The best thing that can happen to this country is for Buhari to leave as soon as possible. I am enemy of deliberate failures. I have nothing personal against a man who fails but a man who has failed to grow with the times and be better. That man is Buhari.

He is an enemy of this country. Take my word how you want. That's the truth. It's just that Nigerians in addition to their numerous 'awards' are also unofficially the most docile humans on the planet. Only a few nations/citizens will tolerate what Nigerians tolerate from our politicians. I look forward to that day when one can stand tall and declare with all human pride, 'I am a Nigerian'!

But before then, 'if you vote Buhari again, it Shall never be well with your generation'!

who gave u power over others to say such....are God or in any way demigod

be guided accordingly

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

who gave u power over others to say such....are God or in any way demigod

be guided accordingly
#chasebuharioutofasorock
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Have you considered Fela Durotoye
It depends on what he has achieved and his charisma
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Reelectbuhari: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
#chasebuharioutofasorock

I don't like ur heading...period...
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

It depends on what he has achieved and his charisma
Please read up about him yourself and see.

If Nigeria must survive, Buhari has to go
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I don't like ur heading...period...
It wasn't a direct statement
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Reelectbuhari: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It wasn't a direct statement

may be......
caption my name,,,..,.and u will know where I stand
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

may be......

caption my name,,,..,.and u will know where I stand
Please don't do this sir...please
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SuperS1Panther: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
The more reason why i will re-vote PMB, so that it will not be well with you and your lineage.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
The more reason why i will re-vote PMB, so that it will not be well with you and your lineage.
Don't even dumb. Even if you are. pretend you're not
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Reelectbuhari: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Please don't do this sir...please

oga I must payback

is not some1 dat voted buhari in 2015

is my turn to payback
we will all die here 2geda
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by 400billionman: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Pained ipob Youth.
IPOB is a terrorist organization
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

oga I must payback

is not some1 dat voted buhari in 2015

is my turn to payback
we will all die here 2geda
Save middle beltans
...vote against Buhari
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by hakimi1974(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Pained ipob Youth.
very pained and bitter one. all of his post reeks of hate. he is a classic example of what robert greene advised against in his best selling book 48 laws of power. avoid the unhappy and the unlucky ones.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Did you read my post?
Bro, it is not a matter of reading ur post but the curse being released by u on people that have their own right to do what they like.
U should have placed ur reasons and let people choose instead of saying it shall never be well because someone chose to do what he likes.
Let me ask, don't u think some people are benefitting from this government? Shouldn't they vote?
I would have told u about something about Shell, but the truth is that people got jobs in Shell and othee big multinationals during this regime so I would advice u try to work hard and then vote ur choice and let others vote their choice.
BTW, I won't vote for Buhari next year even as God blessed me during his dispensation and I don't have a grudge against him but I can't still vote for Atiku either.
I'm just observing.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by yarimo(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew IPOB miscreants everywhere. undecided embarassed
FortifiedCity:
Now this is not a curse as some of you might see. Now let's take a look at why I said that;

1. The Jihadi revolution going on in the middle belt might not get to you now but it's your offspring that will suffer. How? Because if the Jihad continues, it will eventually envelope the whole nation. By then, the Nigerian fulanis will import mercenaries from other countries to assist them in the othman danfodio plot. You might not be alive to experience this but your generation will. You'd be the dumbest to believe that Buhari doesn't know, and approve, of those killings. What's the only way out? Resist the killings and vote him out.

2. This government has borrowed a whole lot that in decades to come, we might not be able to pay. The minister of finance even said Nigeria doesn't need the world bank for financial assistance yet they lend you money. You might not live to see the implications of all these now. It is your generation coming that'll bear the brunch.

3. I have never seen in both my life as a corporate citizen and a national citizen where nepotism and ethnic supremacy reigned so badly. Buhari puts his people in strategic places so that all he does goes by without being fired. Such a system never yields fruits..never...because there is too much familiarity. I'm just thinking of what his relatives are putting In place at the moment to ensure that this country will always pay their dues in billions annually. This will affect your generation,even more than it affects you now.

4. Corruption is very common now. Believe me when I say that those who came into power came into power to loot, to kill and to destroy. They don't give a damn whose ox is gored. When eventually Buhari steps down, you'll see that the corruption perpetrated in his government is the worst in the history of this country. Now they might be covering some things, yet the corruption oozes. You might not feel the impact so much now, it is your generation coming that will feel it worse

The best thing that can happen to this country is for Buhari to leave as soon as possible. I am enemy of deliberate failures. I have nothing personal against a man who fails but a man who has failed to grow with the times and be better. That man is Buhari.

He is an enemy of this country. Take my word how you want. That's the truth. It's just that Nigerians in addition to their numerous 'awards' are also unofficially the most docile humans on the planet. Only a few nations/citizens will tolerate what Nigerians tolerate from our politicians. I look forward to that day when one can stand tall and declare with all human pride, 'I am a Nigerian'!

But before then, 'if you vote Buhari again, it Shall never be well with your generation'!
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by borowski: 9:05am On May 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:

stupid OP, it will not be well with you
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2018
borowski:

stupid OP, it will not be well with you
Good Morning Sir
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by omaar12(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
as a pro biafran I will vote in buhari so that this country can disintegrate soonest, as anybody new coming in might hinder the biafran dream.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Daviddson(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
Seun, can you see how poor your moderators are doing their job? Should this kind of thread last for more than 1 hour let alone 5 weeks?
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Aroyehunkayode: 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
It shall be well with me and my generation as I vote for buhari-osinbajo 2019.i have right to vote for whoever I want,may your curse return to your own head
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:01am On May 02, 2021
The men who saw tomorrow but were seen as enemies of progress. Time have proved them right

3 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
CilicMarin:
Pained ipob Youth.

Oga Boss, how far? Who is more pained? Is your naija better off or worse off now

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Great2017: 11:09am On May 02, 2021
Aroyehunkayode:
It shall be well with me and my generation as I vote for buhari-osinbajo 2019.i have right to vote for whoever I want,may your curse return to your own head
How far? I hope you are enjoying the killings you voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos / Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.