Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' (5940 Views)

As Obaseki Cruises To Second Term: It's A Handful Of EPM Members Against 4 Mill / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 2019 Elections Who Will U Vote:gej (pdp) Or Pmb (apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Now I know ur candidate

Did I place a curse on you for making that choice?
No you didn't.

I didn't place any on you either.

To simplify what I wrote up there, buhari winning second term will never be in the best interest of present and future Nigerians
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
No you didn't.

I didn't place any on you either.

To simplify what I wrote up there, buhari winning second term will never be in the best interest of present and future Nigerians

be careful how you talk....you will be surprised when we vote buhari to become president till he dies a natural death....dont provoke us....

we are nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

be careful how you talk....you will be surprised when we vote buhari to become president till he dies a natural death....dont provoke us....

we are nigerians....
grin

So much for sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin

So much for sarcasm

you know yourself how crazy nigerians are and dont do things according to norms....be careful....

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you know yourself how crazy nigerians are and dont do things according to norms....be careful....
okay but we should always let them know what the norm is
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SalamRushdie: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Temidayo9:
Hnmm. Some people think Buhari is the problem of this country. Meanwhile, what we re currently witnessing now is what we fail to plan before DEMOCRACY.
We have fail as a Nation to plan for a better NIGERIA, Hence Nigeria is a failed state. Be it Buhari or anybody that will come after HIM.

Buhari is worse believe..at least the next person will not be heartless and sponsor killers on a kill spree in the country
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by justtoodark: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
okay but we should always let them know what the norm is

which norms...??...

norms of white people....??

the same norms of white people that colonized you....
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Warripikin08(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin
Next year
E too far oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
E too far oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin

Mobilize your people please
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Strikethem: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Big Ameeeeeeeeeeen
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by chinonsoc14(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liverpool - Roma  FOLLOW 5 - 2 (2 - 0)
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
We haven't seen strong contender you already laying curses? When a good party with a good candidate comes forth, many Nigerians will decide but for now let them be
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Warripikin08(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Mobilize your people please
Wetin I won mobilize them for those lazy yoot
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Warripikin08:
Wetin I won mobilize them for those lazy yoot
2019 against buhari. Our diversity has to be preserved
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
asuustrike1:
We haven't seen strong contender you already laying curses? When a good party with a good candidate comes forth, many Nigerians will decide but for now let them be
I didn't lay curse. PLease read again with an open mind
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

we are nigerians....
u mean u and the north? no sane human in his/her right mind will vote for buhari come 2019 buhari is going back to darua

2 Likes

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Sirjamo: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
1. Was your useless Jonathan a jihadist when Fulani killed 650 in just one year in Benue alone in 2014?

2. Have you asked or research what all the loans were spent on before you post this rubbish? As revenue falls by more than 60% since 2015, so you want Buhari to use his military pension to run Nigeria for you?

3. All financial aspect of this government are in the hands of southerners: Finance, CBN, Trade and investment, Power, works and housing, Budget and National planning, mining, petroleum...you didn't see anything wrong in it at all!

I will vote for Buhari again and again, your curse will do a 360 and return to you in full force, amen.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
1. Was your useless Jonathan a jihadist when Fulani killed 650 in just one year in Benue alone in 2014?

2. Have you asked or research what all the loans were spent on before you post this rubbish? As revenue falls by more than 60% since 2015, so you want Buhari to use his military pension to run Nigeria for you?

3. All financial aspect of this government are in the hands of southerners: Finance, CBN, Trade and investment, Power, works and housing, Budget and National planning, mining, petroleum...you didn't see anything wrong in it at all!

I will vote for Buhari again and again, your curse will do a 360 and return to you in full force, amen.
I have made my point

1 Like

Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by ossy7881: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Op it shall not be well with your generation you stupid fool. Must you curse to proof your point
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
ossy7881:
Op it shall not be well with your generation you stupid fool. Must you curse to proof your point
Did you fail comprehension in English Language while you were a student
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by uba1991: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
BABA BUHARI has already won d 2019 general election. U may pls use d lagoon for fast exit
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
uba1991:
BABA BUHARI has already won d 2019 general election. U may pls use d lagoon for fast exit
he will rule your village
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by 7lives: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I didn't curse anyone literally.

Please read and understand the whole picture

Your prayers are of no effect, how can your curses have effect?.
Upon all the evil report and negative propaganda on Buhari, you and your types still have effrontery to be issuing out curses, this can ONLY means despair and frustration.
Get a life before it's too late, it's for your own good o, itakun to ni ki erin ma wo odo, owun ati erin ni won jo nlo.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
7lives:

Your prayers are of no effect, how can your curses have effect?.
Upon all the evil report and negative propaganda on Buhari, you and your types still have effrontery to be issuing out curses, this can ONLY means despair and frustration.
Get a life before it's too late, it's for your own good o, itakun to ni ki erin ma wo odo, owun ati erin ni won jo nlo.
Shoro niyen?
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by MORNDEW(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I will even vote Buhari because of this senseless write up and cause.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by jimrog: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Not even ur rant here will stop me from voting Buhari. U can kill urself for all I care..
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by 7lives: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have made my point

What USELESS point have you made?.
You better be careful with your words, na you only you sabi issue curses?.
Just imagine a post like this find its way to the Twitter, Facebook and so on and millions who are waiting to vote Buhari decided to fire back your curses to you?.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
7lives:

What USELESS point have you made?.
You better be careful with your words, na you only you sabi issue curses?.
Just imagine a post like this find its way to the Twitter, Facebook and so on and millions who are waiting to vote Buhari decided to fire back your curses to you?.
Did you read and understand my post at all?

I'm not sure you did.

Please go back and start afresh. Try to understand without bias
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Sirjamo: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have made my point
So have I
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Warripikin08(m): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
2019 against buhari. Our diversity has to be preserved
To be frank and honest I don't even believe in one Nigeria.
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by SternProphet: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
I will NOW ensure i get a PVC to vote Buhari for a second term . I was always suspecting that there was nobody in this big, talented Nigeria good enough to take over in 2019 now i am eure of it. The country is not just corrupt, people are walking about with low IQs and all the new people campaigning with fancy speeches including Sowore, Moghalu, and Durotoye will be rampantly and hopelessly vorrupt. None of them is even campaigning on corruption as an issue.
As brutal as this sounds, if corruption is not on your agenda, you have LOST before you started. This will become clearer in a few months.
We are giving Buhari a free ride to second term and it will happen
Re: 'if U Vote Buhari For Second Term, It Shall Never Be Well With Your Generation' by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2018
SternProphet:
I will NOW ensure i get a PVC to vote Buhari for a second term . I was always suspecting that there was nobody in this big, talented Nigeria good enough to take over in 2019 now i am eure of it. The country is not just corrupt, people are walking about with low IQs and all the new people campaigning with fancy speeches including Sowore, Moghalu, and Durotoye will be rampantly and hopelessly vorrupt. None of them is even campaigning on corruption as an issue.
As brutal as this sounds, if corruption is not on your agenda, you have LOST before you started. This will become clearer in a few months.
We are giving Buhari a free ride to second term and it will happen
It's not all about corruption, what about mindlessly allowing people get killed so that their lands can be taken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met Some ESN Operatives Yesterday For The First Time / These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) / Breaking! Simon Ekpa Released By Finland Police Back To His House - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.