Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election (21419 Views)

Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by nairavsdollars(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2018
I know he will never forgive Ajomale for voting for Oyegun during tenure extension debate.

But what will Joe Igbokwe be eating now?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Adekdammy: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Hope aunty remi will step down as well to allow fresh blood in 2019?
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by spiritedtete: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2018
I love this man..... despite his flaws... which are merely accusations... "He is forward driven"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by anytexy: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Is okay, but hope his wife is not going for third term.
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by OkoYibo: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I know he will never forgive Ajomale for voting for Oyegun during tenure extension debate.

That's true o!

I actually forgot about Ajomale's political suicide.
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Funkybabee(f): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Eh eh so Apc can mention youths and this......

Maybe they can't sleep due to buhari statement saga!!

Radarada
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by desmond2pk: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Jagajaga ban
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Herdsmen: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Based on say you be Tinubu nah...

Na only for Yoruba land this kain thing dey happen... one man to sit down use people brain dey drink akamu ...

Intact .. make I nor just talk
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by surgical: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:

he still has the port job, where he is collecting levies for Lagos state government
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by farem: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Ode man... buh your wife and the list of sofola etc, have spent more than 8 years in senate, yet they continue to seek more elections......

See the political illiterate talking politics! So what do you say of the likes of David Mark that has been in the Senate for about 19 years.
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by deebsman1(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
skare:
What of his very self? He should retire for they young ones.hypocrisy.

Is he holding any position presently, why dis much hate on this man from you people for God sake?
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Printerscanner: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
By the time fulanis finish with this greedy fellow, he will regret his life.

You mean the ones that used over 3,000,000 of your brothers and sisters for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970?
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Didi2d(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

Why do "some" Yorubas assume others must worship what they worship? Tinubu is just another guy outside Lagos and Osun. Is there a law prohibiting Oyegun from recontesting?

My brother, listen to the new, get informed be you comment, mostly in public. According to the APC exco's Oyegun Is allow to recontest
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by kernel507: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Didi2d:

My brother, listen to the new, get informed be you comment, mostly in public. According to the APC exco's Oyegun Is allow to recontest

I wasn't referring to the news my brother, "one loose soul" couldn't stop defaming the likes of Oyegun, just for being a fan of Tinubu, that was why I made that comment.

Thanks for the understanding.
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Tecno66: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
kristonium:
Oyegun has taught him a bitter lesson!
They are just contradicting themselves. He said it is time to give the youths a chance but they are backing an old man to remain in power.
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Integrafamoo: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
What about his wife that is seeking reelection into the senate for the third term?
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by Bimpe29: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
That is fairness to every interesting members
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Can we just bench every Politician currently holding office in 2019

They have all failed, this Tinubu talking, is he not a Corruptibuzzz
I hope that is not too difficult for the majority of the electorates. The PVC still remains the potent weapon to be wield come 2019 election.
Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line...
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by obonujoker(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
farem:

See the political illiterate talking politics! So what do you say of the likes of David Mark that has been in the Senate for about 19 years.

Lol... its God that will deal with all of them... All of them thieves....
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by ivandragon: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
fair enough... as long as he also 'bans' remi tinubu & gbaja from also contesting...
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by shegra58: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
skare:
What of his very self? He should retire for they young ones.hypocrisy.
But Tinubu no hold any political office now undecided
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by shegra58: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

Why do "some" Yorubas assume others must worship what they worship? Tinubu is just another guy outside Lagos and Osun. Is there a law prohibiting Oyegun from recontesting?
Tinubu is more than just a guy outside Lagos and Osun even Jonathan can testify to it wink
Re: Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election by nnachukz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Another deficient politician wannabe.

Convention are pacts or MOUs negotiated and formalized to form a BEST PRACTICE. It can never be a part of the Constitution.

A sail boat rely on wind to move with current. Experienced sailors will keep pairs of oars aboard for times when the wind is still and need to propel through water. The oar is not a part of the sail rig.

Visualize the sail as a party constitution, the oars are its convention.

Join the upgrade queue. Punk!

Convention is captured in the party's constitution. Simple.
Keep your nostrils right inside there and keep quiet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At UK Embassy Over $9.6bn Judgement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.