Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? (513 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? by Kwambe1(m): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2018
I must say I enjoy reading your column and your advice are on point. I’m about getting married to someone I love so much and he loves me too. I have a guilty conscience currently, when I was in the university, I got pregnant while in a former relationship. It was an error and we both agreed that I should have an Ab0rt1on as we were not ready for a child.

I had the ab0rt1on and since then I’ve been careful. I regret that action and it still haunts me. I feel bad even though I’ve asked God to forgive me.

One day my fiance asked me if I had a secret to share as we prepared for the wedding. He told me about how he was molested as a child which made him addicted to masturbation but... Continue reading...
Re: It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? by koolaid87: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Just know that you'll have a lot to lose once he discovered from outside
Re: It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? by sexy74(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2018
if you know you can keep it forever place keep it, but if you know it will slip from your mouth one day just say it and shame the shame once and move ahead, after all he did not meet you as a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Marry Man With Thos 5 Habit.take Note Of No 4 / How To Recognize Your Original Wife/husband / A New Nairalander @ Gwagwarada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.