Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! (4298 Views)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by austyn0(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
I go as far as falling into a ditch while looking.... IKE GWUU.
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by hadjipapiey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thank you dear wink
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by melody91: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jochabed:
This is the HEART CRY of many Godly,decent and responsible men.
The way some ladies dress this days is alarming.You wear skimpy dresses,your butt is under pressure,you have a Seductive mindset. And when this kind of ladies are raped,the begin to cry! Shut up!!
A lady goes into her room to dress,she closes the door and brings down the curtains,but still comes out Half Naked. What's the point? Everything about your dress is saying "Take Me To Bed"
The church is not also left out.I pity some Pastors who stand to preach and all the see are terrible things.You made a man of God fall into the sin of adultery,and you think you will go free?Men go to church to serve God,but the ladies they see are a Huge Distraction,all the see are ladies with tight chest,the butt is under immence pressure,then when this ladies are touched,the will sue you for sexual harrasment.Trash!
You made a man loose his soul in hell due to lust,you will answer to God.
Seduce your husband Alone!! Not all men want what's inbetween.Bye
wetin be your own abeg? did we complain? why crying more than the bereaved? abeg leave awa seduce o..we like it dat way. especially those big ukwu packaged inside perfectly fitted jeans trousers and mini skirts
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
first time iyam hearing ladies also lick men's azzcheesy

mehn e tire me oogrin
Re: Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! by jahsharon: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who killed this post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband / Guys Can You Marry a 40 Year Old Woman? / I Am Having Relationship With My Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.