Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest (33547 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by megamank(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Twitter senator.

We Nigerians are always being treated like this by the Nigerian police, but you senators refused to speak against it and believed it would never get to you. How many of you spoke out when we youths voiced out against SARS and started ENDSARS campaign? We spoke about the unlawful detention, extra-judicial killings, highhandedness of the SARS and Police force yet you all enjoyed your N13mil per week allocation and kept quite.. You invited the IGP and was asking why he was sleeping with his junior officer rather than address our cries.

Now the chicken has come home to roost, it is now one of you and you want us to voice out. Abeg, make everyone answer him papa name.
For a very long time I have never seen or read a comment as good as this in this forum.....my your candle never go out of light.....truth redefined

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Seun360(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino Melaye will soon beg for mercy.
Write it down.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by panmunium(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whether some agree or not, he just said the truth
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by agabusta: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

For real?
25kg or 50kg.

Yes for real. 50kg. I bought it at Iddo. I wasn't having the time to negotiate well because I didn't park well so I just bought from the first shop I went.

I believe I can even get it for 12k if I go to the inside shops to negotiate well with them.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by somehow: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Post the picture of the bag if possible so that we can be sure it's Nigerian rice. We really need to massively start patronising Nigerian rice.
agabusta:

Yes for real. 50kg. I bought it at Iddo. I wasn't having the time to negotiate well because I didn't park well so I just bought from the first shop I went.

I believe I can even get it for 12k if I go to the inside shops to negotiate well with them.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by agabusta: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
Post the picture of the bag if possible so that we can be sure it's Nigerian rice. We really need to massively start patronising Nigerian rice.

I didn't say it's Nigerian rice. I said I bought a bag of rice. It is Caprice.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Ben Bruce should shut up and stop talking nonsense. A senator is a Nigerian without immunity just like any of us. He should be treated the same way ordinary Nigerians accused of criminality are treated. This is not about PDP or APC or opposition politics.
You missed the point, is not about PDP and APC. Is about the ordinary Nigerians. If a senator can be treated like this, what will happen if is an ordinary citizen. They will just kill you and nothing will happen.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by shegie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
This man no dey reason well at all. who is talking about political party here, is as if this man is been baize in his statement .....Oga ben hope u don pay ur dept?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by vjohnson: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
No nonsense should be condoned from who ever be him a senator or something.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by somehow: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Okay but patronize ours na.
agabusta:

I didn't say it's Nigerian rice. I said I bought a bag of rice. It is Caprice.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Yyeske(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

Dino humiliated himself...no one humiliated him.
No one told him to fly from a moving police van
No one told him to resist arrest
No one told him not to honour police invitations
No one told him to sit on the ground.
He did all this being the childish, thuggish, dramatic person he is.
So sink ur BS deep down your scrutum
You just summed it all, that's exactly what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by courage89(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm a big fan of Ben Bruce, but this is a misyarn from him. How can the Saraki/Melaye (APC) led house of Senate be in charge of the budget since October of 2017, a budget passed by APC administration. This is April of 2018, we still don't know when they're going to approve the budget. How can the same legislooter (APC led) purposely decide not approve APC nominee from the executive, from the same party? It goes to show the internal wrangling and the divisive politics playing out within APC. The same politics is about to consume and render our honorable Dino Melaye into political irrelevance in the nearest future.

Ajeku iya ni o je, ajeku iya nioje. Eni ti o toni na, tin de na deni. Ajeku iya ni o je
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
agabusta:

That's serious o.
50kg in PH is more than that o.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Kingspin(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bruce should have chosen a better comments because Nigerian has suffered many more then the senator.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by agabusta: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

That's serious o.
50kg in PH is more than that o.

The price cannot be same. Lagos must definitely be cheaper. But the price difference should not be too wide.

So how much is 50kg from the cheapest market in Port Harcourt?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
agabusta:

The price cannot be same. Lagos must definitely be cheaper. But the price difference should not be too wide.

So how much is 50kg from the cheapest market in Port Harcourt?
It was 17k during spar easter promo but normal price is between 18k -22k depending on the type.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by agabusta: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

It was 17k during spar easter promo but normal price is between 18k -22k depending on the type.

The open market price is cheaper than that of Spar in Lagos. I believe it should be same in PH.

I dont want to believe rice will be cheaper in Spar than the open market.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
agabusta:

The open market price is cheaper than that of Spar in Lagos. I believe it should be same in PH.

I dont want to believe rice will be cheaper in Spar than the open market.
Not here in PH bro.
Everything here is on the high.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Ihateyoumod: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kaetoh:
. You are disgustingly so so wrong on this matter. For what reason exactly should brute force and humiliation be applied on a citizen , be it a legislator or common man when the fellow has not been tried and vilified by a competent court of jurisdiction ? I wish you leave that rickety hell hole of yours to other shores on the planet to see what human rights and respect for the rule of law means. Its just another sad tale to think that the future generation of Nigeria boldly supports and also fosters this barbaric approach to perceived oppositions. If he is guilty of fraud he should be decently charged for such , but not just him but also the other political criminals in a p c like Buhari tinubu fashole oshiome ambode amaechi etc..

Will you just keep kwayet der. Was he not declared wanted?, how long was he declared wanted and asked to come clear his based on d allegation leveled against him, did he show up. Even wen dey went to arrest him, he used vigilantes to block himself from arrest. He was even flagged by interpol.

Can you stop been biased. I hate pple like u, can't u be objective. Is he above arrest??, does he enjoy immunity by law.

So if FBI declares a politician wanted and he refuses to show up, shey dem go buy am pizza go give am for house no come dey beg am make e follow dem come station.......*spits*

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by maraokendoro(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
What was Maleyes offence
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by ceaser: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerian "common sense" senator drums support for Nigerian "music video" senator.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by mikejimm: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Twitter senator.

We Nigerians are always being treated like this by the Nigerian police, but you senators refused to speak against it and believed it would never get to you. How many of you spoke out when we youths voiced out against SARS and started ENDSARS campaign? We spoke about the unlawful detention, extra-judicial killings, highhandedness of the SARS and Police force yet you all enjoyed your N13mil per week allocation and kept quite.. You invited the IGP and was asking why he was sleeping with his junior officer rather than address our cries.

Now the chicken has come home to roost, it is now one of you and you want us to voice out. Abeg, make everyone answer him papa name.

True talk my brother!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by mikejimm: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
What known crime is Dino Melaye being harassed for? Please when people with better information are talking, you should pay attention and try to make sense of it. I will really like to lecture you on what is going on in Nigeria currently, stories print and electronic media dare not talk about or immediately lose their license.

Pls I love that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill / DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.