Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest (33548 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Slurity(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
common sense is actually not common. This senator need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by michoim(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Common sense senator with love for evil
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by talk2percy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is in the nature of Buhari not to take corrections! He hate criticism whether positive or negative. Shame to Buhari
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by ybalogs(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
How is this common sense?? So Senators should go around breaking rules and not checked abi. Lubish

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by igahdavid(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Ben Bruce should shut up and stop talking nonsense. A senator is a Nigerian without immunity just like any of us. He should be treated the same way ordinary Nigerians accused of criminality are treated. This is not about PDP or APC or opposition politics.

Thank you

Must everything be about PDP, APC or opposition politics.
Why is he afraid to go to court.
Let him go and prove his innocence

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by HonNze: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Apc and Buhari lead govt. do not want opposition a means through which they came. My simple advice, get your PVC ready!
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by kalu61(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
I sympathize with Dino, l pray this changes the perception of our senators to our sufferings in the hands of Nigerian police force. Justice is justice no matter who is involved

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Kaetoh: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Ben Bruce should shut up and stop talking nonsense. A senator is a Nigerian without immunity just like any of us. He should be treated the same way ordinary Nigerians accused of criminality are treated. This is not about PDP or APC or opposition politics.
. You are disgustingly so so wrong on this matter. For what reason exactly should brute force and humiliation be applied on a citizen , be it a legislator or common man when the fellow has not been tried and vilified by a competent court of jurisdiction ? I wish you leave that rickety hell hole of yours to other shores on the planet to see what human rights and respect for the rule of law means. Its just another sad tale to think that the future generation of Nigeria boldly supports and also fosters this barbaric approach to perceived oppositions. If he is guilty of fraud he should be decently charged for such , but not just him but also the other political criminals in a p c like Buhari tinubu fashole oshiome ambode amaechi etc..
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by nabegibeg: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
MEDICPATH:
The common sense senator,sen.Ben Bruce reacted last night through his twitter handle about the ordeal of Sen. Dino Melaye in the hands of security agents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/988872415773167624

Get lost all of you are thieves
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Reference(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:
All presidents since return of democracy from 1999 till date have always used these agencies (DSS, EFCC, NPF, etc) as their lapdogs to run down whoever is a threat to them.
Obasanjo did his, Jonathan did his, ie, Tambuwa, Amaechi, and today same thing is happening.
I fear more because successive governments become worse than their predecessors .
Bag of rice was about 2.5k during Obansanjo, became 7.5k under Jonathan and now it has become about 18k in this regime.

Sometimes I just wonder what went wrong for this nation to face this ungodly direction.

What breaks me most is that these same politicians have supporters here and are fighting dirty over those who cannot effect a change on their destiny.

Quote with Ur brain if u want to mention me instead of trying to please Ur paymaster who doesn't care where Ur next meal will come from.

Different governments, different political parties, different leaders. What is the common denominator..... the people. So the declinewe fave is directly proportional to the decline in the values of the people. You simply cannot experience better than what or who you are. The Bible says it. "As a man thinketh in hus heart so he is"....or so he will experience.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by hmuhammad(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
kennosklint:
goat
ewu
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Twitter senator.

We Nigerians are always being treated like this by the Nigerian police, but you senators refused to speak against it and believed it would never get to you. How many of you spoke out when we youths voiced out against SARS and started ENDSARS campaign? We spoke about the unlawful detention, extra-judicial killings, highhandedness of the SARS and Police force yet you all enjoyed your N13mil per week allocation and kept quite.. You invited the IGP and was asking why he was sleeping with his junior officer rather than address our cries.

Now the chicken has come home to roost, it is now one of you and you want us to voice out. Abeg, make everyone answer him papa name.

God bless your parents!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Deltatoto: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
brain fagg..u need a doctor why will u a keke driver compare urself with a senator?do ppl in ur compound have confidence in u let alone entire constituency?have u ever seen where someone is been arrested abroad.this form of humiliation is not obtainable anywhere but only in d zoo..if u don’t no what to say shut and if u reply rubbish u will die before weekend
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Rajosh(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
I feel no pity whatsoever for Dino. Citizens are brutalized everyday by uniformed men. What did the legislative do about it? Now they're playing the guilt card. it won't work on us. I've never voted before but I surely will this time. we must root out bad leaders.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by holadfikky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=MEDICPATH post=67014473]On a second thought,I think the senator made sense it could be melaye today and you tomorrow...We all have equal chance of becoming a senator someday

If you're there always do good
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by godliman: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
PDP did worse to Senator Okadigbo, even tear gassed him to death in Kano.

PDP Using the same Police locked out the National Assembly because some of its members defected to APC.

PDP withdrew the Security details of The then Speaker of the House of Rep. Hon. Tambuwal.

Useless ethnic party.
The way some of you reason is appalling? pdp did this and did that. What was apc's slogan? change! were you voted to continue the pdp rot? True a leopard cannot change its spots. Between you(apc) and pdp we dont know who is more criminal? it looks like you are a set of identical twins.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by mamawin(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Twitter senator.

We Nigerians are always being treated like this by the Nigerian police, but you senators refused to speak against it and believed it would never get to you. How many of you spoke out when we youths voiced out against SARS and started ENDSARS campaign? We spoke about the unlawful detention, extra-judicial killings, highhandedness of the SARS and Police force yet you all enjoyed your N13mil per week allocation and kept quite.. You invited the IGP and was asking why he was sleeping with his junior officer rather than address our cries.

Now the chicken has come home to roost, it is now one of you and you want us to voice out. Abeg, make everyone answer him papa name.
Omooooo! three gbosas for you

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by spartan117(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
If you honestly belief that his arrest and humiliation has no political undertone then you must be very naive
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by progress69: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s]
Kaetoh:
. You are disgustingly so so wrong on this matter. For what reason exactly should brute force and humiliation be applied on a citizen , be it a legislator or common man when the fellow has not been tried and vilified by a competent court of jurisdiction ? I wish you leave that rickety hell hole of yours to other shores on the planet to see what human rights and respect for the rule of law means. Its just another sad tale to think that the future generation of Nigeria boldly supports and also fosters this barbaric approach to perceived oppositions. If he is guilty of fraud he should be decently charged for such , but not just him but also the other political criminals in a p c like Buhari tinubu fashole oshiome ambode amaechi etc..
[/s]

Dino humiliated himself...no one humiliated him.
No one told him to fly from a moving police van
No one told him to resist arrest
No one told him not to honour police invitations
No one told him to sit on the ground.
He did all this being the childish, thuggish, dramatic person he is.
So sink ur BS deep down your scrutum

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by BabaO2: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jethrolite:
What known crime is Dino Melaye being harassed for? Please when people with better information are talking, you should pay attention and try to make sense of it. I will really like to lecture you on what is going on in Nigeria currently, stories print and electronic media dare not talk about or immediately lose their license.
Gunrunning. However, why don't you educate yourself enough to know that Ben Bruce is not better than yourself or could have better information.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by slimfit1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
mysteriousman:
I think we should focus on the message and forget the messenger. If what is said is the truth we shouldn't go out attacking who said cos of his past. This actions by these governments are laying terrible precedents for our democracy

Some how your dont make sense to me this are law makers they should have told the police force how to conduct themselves make laws that they should follow.
You sound like someone that have never withness the operation of the Nigerian police. I can say you have never fought for anyrhing in your life.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by asawanathegreat(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
I will make my common sense later
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reference:

Different governments, different political parties, different leaders. What is the common denominator..... the people. So the declinewe fave is directly proportional to the decline in the values of the people. You simply cannot experience better than what or who you are. The Bible says it. "As a man thinketh in hus heart so he is"....or so he will experience.
U just spoke the truth bro.
Bad followers make up bad leaders and attracts bad loyalists.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by neonly: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
adem30:
Someone should remind that idiot called Senator Ben Bruce that these happened during their PDP reign. Not everybody is on 2MB memory like Ben Bruce
It true internet never forget oooo
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
agabusta:

Bag of rice is not 18k, I still bought one bag last week for 12,800.
For real? 25kg or 50kg.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by ericmor: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
How is it my own business. SAS have been arrassing us for yrs now you people did not do anything and now u talking when one of u is been treated the same way. Yeye useless people

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by zomby(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ben Bruce needs to shut his mouth...
There is absolutely nothing bad for a senator to experience a failed system...the same failed system that they designed for Nigerians.

Melaye has constantly presented himself to the world as nothing but an irresponsible, immature clown. His wings deserve to be clipped.... may be that will wake him up and get some common sense.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by winsh: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Imagine "if a senator can be treated like this" who the hell does he think he is and why should he not be treated like that, is it gold flowing through his blood. These Nigerian leaders really think that they are above the law, No sir, Its just a matter of time before you corrupt thieving politicians are dragged in the mud. Scally wags

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Tecno66: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
PDP did worse to Senator Okadigbo, even tear gassed him to death in Kano.

PDP Using the same Police locked out the National Assembly because some of its members defected to APC.

PDP withdrew the Security details of The then Speaker of the House of Rep. Hon. Tambuwal.

Useless ethnic party.
A wrong thing is wrong and should be condemned by all. If we continue to use a wrong done in the past as justification to do more wrong things, when can we ever get it right as a nation? Countries that are ahead today copy the right things and dump the wrong mistakes of the past.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jethrolite:
What known crime is Dino Melaye being harassed for? Please when people with better information are talking, you should pay attention and try to make sense of it. I will really like to lecture you on what is going on in Nigeria currently, stories print and electronic media dare not talk about or immediately lose their license.

you think you know but obviously you are not informed .... dino as been indicted by some criminals as there sponspor and source of amunition .... anywhere in the world such indicted fellow will be summoned by the police for questioning nd charged to court ... exceptions are made only for personality with impunity which dino melaye does not have .... has an influencial law abiding citizen/senator why is dino affraid of ordinary nigeria police even me wey be chairaman of broke ass no fear police like that ... as long as i no kill nothing coming from up wey ground no go contain ... why is dino running ajekun i'ya ni o je crooner

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by smokinggun(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
who is dis oloshi?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest by obonujoker(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:

Yoruba Muslim, but if its Tinubu they are treating like this, you will wail....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List / BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.