Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? (5899 Views)

How Will You Know A Guy/a Girl Truly Loves You? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / How To Tell If Your Girl Truly Loves You: Ten Sure Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by medjai(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2010
I dont think a girl can truly love a guy and still deny the person intimacy. When you truly love a person, you'll do everything possible to make the person happy. If a girl is truly in love, she'll see intimacy as nothing more than a mere momentary allowance of a manliness into a kitty. They only bring that virginity hocus pocus when they have shallow feelings' for someone. Someone is still gonna get her laid, might as well be you. So,
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by 190: 11:22pm On May 17, 2010
gbam
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Pweety4me(f): 11:28pm On May 17, 2010
Shut up!

If u also 'love' d gurl u should understand & respect her choices. . .and not be so hungry 4 her damn kitty!

Selfish beast!
angry
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by drrionelli(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2010
Physical intimacy is only a small part of a relationship. A very small part, at that (no pun intended). Indeed, many people do truly love one another without physical intimacy.

You can love someone without intimacy, and you can have intimacy without loving someone.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Carolece(f): 11:45pm On May 17, 2010
OMG probably the reason why she havent opened up to you is because you dont show real love to her. From your scrip, seems like you are only interested in getting some of what is in her underwear. Shame
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by medjai(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2010
Its just a question, it didnt happen to me. Its just some sharp girls like pullin this card.
The thing is that true love is not supposed to bounded by certain dogmas and principles. Intimacy is a sacrifice and if she luvs the dude, you will sacrifice. She'll go the extra mile.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Igwe9(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2010
drrionelli:

Physical intimacy is only a small part of a relationship. A very small part, at that (no pun intended). Indeed, many people do truly love one another without physical intimacy.

You can love someone without intimacy, and you can have intimacy without loving someone.
you couldn't have said it any better.
Dalu!
smiley cool
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by puskin: 12:04am On May 18, 2010
mMm??
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Godmother(f): 12:10pm On May 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Shut up!

If u also 'love' d gurl u should understand & respect her choices. . .and not be so hungry 4 her damn kitty!

Selfish beast!
angry

Please tell him
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by maedan(f): 12:17pm On May 18, 2010
It might actually be true that most of the girls that deny their boyfriends intimacy are actually giving it to someone else. However for the sincere ones, they deserve to be respected for their decision, haba. Na by force.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 18, 2010
maedan:

It might actually be true that most of the girls that deny their boyfriends intimacy are actually giving it to someone else. However for the sincere ones, they deserve to be respected for their decision, haba. Na by force.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 18, 2010
drrionelli:

pls allow me to kiss you kiss kiss kiss kiss (hope to see u around more often.)
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Mynd44: 12:58pm On May 18, 2010
Girls are the most confused and complex living organism.
They tell the one they love to wait and dash the casual the honey
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by chrisrock(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2010
@Mynd 44 i disagree with you,i think issue concerning girls and intimacy is a thing of the mind,when the time is right they give it to you,and when the time is right and you are not available they give it to the guy next door.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2010
na wao
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by harakiri(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2010
@Post

If the girl is still a virgin, that could be understood and it would be selfish for the guy to force her hand but if she is not a virgin and is seXXually active, that's something else.In between, it's guys that bring this calamity on themselves.They make it look as if she is "giving them something" whereas they are the ones "giving up the goods". When a woman knows that you treasure seXxx a lot, she go use am do shakara for you.Always have a nonchalant attitude towards seXXx and she will be wondering if you don't find her attractive.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Mynd44: 8:22pm On May 18, 2010
@chrisrock that is why i said girls are the most confused beings they would have driven the guy borderline insane then complain about him not being caring
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by dre11(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2010
@ poser,
dat d mind of an armed robber.
So u re equating loving someone 2 SEX. Why re u of a shallow mind,
Hum!
Why not take ur mind off dat & c hundred's of reason 2 appreciate her other dan sex.
but, 4 any reason she wan drop 4 u fit take am but don't force her or use it as a yard-stick 4 dating her.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by medjai(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2010
please read through. Its just a question, it didnt happen to me. I was just tryin to know cos i dont believe a girl cud love sumone and still deny d person intimacy.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by luap: 12:04am On May 19, 2010
Some women use their kitty to control men. Do not be with someone like this. Your relationship will not last and you will make it harder for the next guy after you. NO KITTY CONTROL UNLESS IT IS PMS.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Absu(m): 2:01am On May 19, 2010
Is she a t v set angry if yes,den i know where 2 buy d 1 dat doesnt eat nkwobi, or drain my wallet
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Girl846(f): 3:36am On May 19, 2010
Listen, a girl may love you, but she will love GOD more and follow his command not to fornicate.
I have and will deny every single boyfriend I have of intimacy till i've got a ring on my finger! cool

If you really love her too, you will respect her and marry her if you can!
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Nenum(m): 3:39am On May 19, 2010
Girl846:

Listen, a girl may love you, but she will love GOD more and follow his command not to fornicate.
I have and will deny every single boyfriend I have of intimacy till i've got a ring on my finger! cool

lucky u.
like your spirit, pray it last the whole 10 yards
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Gabry(f): 3:50am On May 19, 2010
Girl846:

Thats what I thought untill the day I couldnt help myself. He was just soo delicious to resist! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Princek12(m): 4:49am On May 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Shut up!

Selfish beast!
angry
Respect her choices, huh! Yes. He should respect her choices but realize she does not really care for him. Because the story is usually that the mugu guy respects her choices until some other guy breaks the kitty repeatedly.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by seunbanme: 6:15am On May 19, 2010
Girl846:

Gbam!You just hit the head on the nail ouuusp i mean the nail on the head!I wouldn't have said it better.

You see we all know these things and how much God detest fornication,but unfortunately,in the society that we live

in, it has become a norm. . .But then to be completely honest it's not easy,the temptations out there are just too

much.Just the other day i was lookin outside my window,and there was this gal dressed provocatively,she was

shaking her '- - -' devilishly,i didn't even know when i shouted 'yeeeepaa!!!' shocked shocked shocked

Futhermore when you are in a relationship with your 'truelove' you tend to unconsciously forget all those

morals,principles and what have you,you would want to sacrifice it all to the 'love of your life' 'cos love is all about

giving and giving more. . .

That why it's soooo important to let God be at the center of your relationship and like girl846 has said 'love God more'

Oh! how much i love her spirit,i pray i get to marry sum1 like that,her sweetness is my weakness

she truly inspires me,u know like the bible says 'iron sharpeth iron'

I rest my case.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by tweetch(f): 9:05am On May 19, 2010
if u truly love her u should not be freaked out about sex.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by medjai(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2010
Gabry:

Thats what I thought untill the day I couldnt help myself. He was just soo delicious to resist! shocked shocked shocked
noted! I never thought it was possible.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by zimga: 11:40am On May 20, 2010
wel intimacy is not luv so a girl might decide not to hav intimacy with her bf,but its not a guarantee that she is decent cos girls pretend alot
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by segzicres(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2010
(FOR THE POSTER TO HEAR) YES!!!! but really NO
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by danben(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2010
Love has to do with respecting each other wish as well except one is selfish and would not call that love but lust.
Re: Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? by Faher(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2010
@OP

don't mind all those people bashing you.

'Cos although love is not all about intimacy,

good intimacy is also an expression of love.

It's sad that women use it as a bargaining chip,

even though they love it more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bum Short Is Not By Force / Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? / Can You Wed A Lady With A Wide Pussy? Does It Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.