Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! (695 Views)

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / My Morning Words!!! Exclusively Bae! / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by Martin0(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Enter Marriage Without An Exit Strategy. Most marriages fail because spouses enter without the commitment to stay no matter what. Enter marriage with no plans to try things or test the waters. Enter marriage with only one mission to stay and make it work. Fly into your marriage with a one way ticket. Stop looking, and stop considering or entertaining other options and choose to love your spouse like she or he is the only viable option you have. Treat your marriage like an island where you and your spouse are the only inhabitants. Burn your bridges to the past and throw yourself into your marriage like there was no way out.

#exclusively bae #

Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by liltee123(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Does it hurt to lose your virginity and what happens the first time you have sex?

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/does-it-hurt-to-lose-your-virginity/

Martin0:
Enter Marriage Without An Exit Strategy. Most marriages fail because spouses enter without the commitment to stay no matter what. Enter marriage with no plans to try things or test the waters. Enter marriage with only one mission to stay and make it work. Fly into your marriage with a one way ticket. Stop looking, and stop considering or entertaining other options and choose to love your spouse like she or he is the only viable option you have. Treat your marriage like an island where you and your spouse are the only inhabitants. Burn your bridges to the past and throw yourself into your marriage like there was no way out.

#exclusively bae #
Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by izaray(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Oga Martin, nland marriage/relationship counsellor. I hail oo

Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by Martin0(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
izaray:
Oga Martin, nland marriage/relationship cancellor. I hail oo

that is my toro baby, how far nagrin
Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by izaray(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

that is my toro baby, how far nagrin
Correct, any palmwine today cool
Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
izaray:
Correct, any palmwine today cool
no no no,gringrin
Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by Twoclans(f): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmm

Martin0 some marriages are a huge mistake even before the vows were taken. From day one there is no love to build on or look back to.

And I tell you something more and more people are in such loveless marriages.Your post is not even an option for them.

Morning dear wink
Re: Exclusively Bae! (marriage!!! by Martin0(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:
Hmmmmm

Martin0 some marriages are a huge mistake even before the vows were taken. From day one there is no love to build on or look back to.

And I tell you something more and more people are in such loveless marriages.Your post is not even an option for them.

Morning dear wink

uhmgrin good opinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Are Married In School!!! Ladies!!! / This Sin Is Too Much Oooo / I Want To Sell My Sperm I Need Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.