Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

A Good Girlfriend!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Girlfriend!!! (8476 Views)

What Should A Girl Do To Become A Good Girlfriend / 15 Tips To Be A Good Girlfriend To Your Boyfriend / 4 Clever Ways To Know A Good Girlfriend Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Preshy561:

Same to you dear.
hmmm! smiley smiley smiley smiley
@dp
wait lemme check it well again cheesy

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Preshy561(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

hmmm! smiley smiley smiley smiley
@dp
wait lemme check it well again cheesy
gringrin thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

lol wetin happen cheesy

Hmm it's Martin's ohhh he said I should come and sit on his lap and I told him I belong to only you.

Gus's what that guy told me, he said you guys are not stingy to each other that you guys share brotherly love and so therefore you won't mind angry

Please tell me it's not true kiss kiss
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmm it's Martin's ohhh he said I should come and sit on his lap and I told him I belong to only you.

Gus's what that guy told me, he said you guys are not stingy to each other that you guys share brotherly love and so therefore you won't mind angry

Please tell me it's not true kiss kiss
share ke? cheesy.. I tell am say i be cuckholdcheesy? Lemme call his wife Thegeneralqueen. Na only she sabi handle am wen e dey misbehavecheesy.

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
share ke? cheesy.. I tell am say i be cuckholdcheesy? Lemme call his wife Thegeneralqueen. Na only she sabi handle am wen e dey misbehavecheesy.
I'm still on his matter we're praying for him...... but that American girl khi....nor try ooo

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm still on his matter we're praying for him...... but that American girl khi....nor try ooo
aghh...american ukwu don turn Martin0 eyescheesy.

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh...american ukwu don turn Martin0 eyescheesy.
Since the day e tell her say e nor dey friend African women fear catch me cheesy nawao

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Since the day e tell her say e nor dey friend African women fear catch me cheesy nawao
chai!

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Ardebaryor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by KillaB(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
SHut up she’s not ugly you attention seekher Ng butch
Nofav0rs:
That's you on your dp? Why the ugliest do the most? Smh

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
KillaB:
you're cancelled
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
KillaB:
you're cancelled
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by KillaB(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
You too idiot
Nofav0rs:
you're cancelled

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
KillaB:
You too idiot
okay bye Bryan
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by KillaB(f): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bye Shelly undecided
Nofav0rs:
okay bye Bryan

1 Like

Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Shugavee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Martin0:

mummy am fine ooo I miss you oo hope you not allowing that job to stress you up?
lol not too much!!! am coping
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
KillaB:
You too idiot

What happened?
I thought you two were cool offline?

n0favors lol
Re: A Good Girlfriend!!! by Professorcplus(m): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2018

Have you ever felt like you are with somebody but still left with nobody. You might be among the mist of people but still lonely. All plans to change my situation prove abortive.
I'm in my mid 20's but never had a girlfriend. I don't see any reason to have one not until now. I felt like there is a void in my heart and I'm really missing something important. I had try searching for one, but none ever cross my way. The ones that did never gave a positive feedback. Mostly, after a long day school activity, I ended up in my hostel tired of doing nothing or same thing every time. I am bored and tired of being alone.
I am willing to love but no one to love, someone to share my love with but no one to share with, someone to care for but no one, someone to share my thoughts with, but I never see any of such girl. I think most girls are scared to love or they don't see loving someone as a big deal.
Loneliness is making me feel sick each and every night. Pm me if you share same opinion with me. (Quote me: don't tell me to face my studies because I am not the lazy type and I'm doing well in my academics.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. / Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.