Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today (27231 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Jonathan To Commission Ekiti’s First Flyover Bridge / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by justtoodark: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
nicely planned....this wan can not easily crack like that wan in lipsrsealed....

good job....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Jsucre(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Afonjas and village life...see flyover...so poorly made....

don't mind fayose. I see thy fly over shame catch me for ekiti people. anyways achievement na achievement
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Building fly over where there is no traffic is the height of foolishness.

Meanwhile Ekiti state civil servants are being owned backlog of salaries.

Between this man and Nnamdi Cownu, I don't know whose mental case is worse.

Have you ever heard of the words " planning Ahead" ..Civilised societies don't wait for problems to rear their heads before acting , they anticipate a problem and make contigency plans before it arises ..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by dhardy09: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
GEJ my president PDP to the Rescue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by CilicMarin: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Have you ever heard of the words " planning Ahead" ..Civilised societies don't wait for problems to rear their heads before acting , they anticipate a problem and make contigency plans before it arises ..

I guess backlog of salaries of civil servants is not a problem but building flying over in anticipation of traffic is planning for the future?

You are very a dull person filled with frustration. Get yourself engaged in something meaningful and stop blaming Buhari for your failure in life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by abdurabihi: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mr Fayose should tell us where the President called the youth lazy, if not he has lied against our dear president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by kennisman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

The funniest part of it is dt wen dey were constructing d bridge, dre was no traffic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by SalamRushdie: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

I guess backlog of salaries of civil servants is not a problem but building flying over in anticipation of traffic is planning for the future?

You are very a dull person filled with frustration. Get yourself engaged in something meaningful and stop blaming Buhari for your failure in life.

You can't match me academically in any know field on earth from even history to medicine to physics, to arts to engineering to economics to rocket science and even physical education then when we leave there I assure that no male in your current family lineage earns as much as I do or I have or can match the innovative things I give to the world yearly ...oh least I forget by the time I am done here on earth I can assure you the total earnings and achievement of all the males that have used the same blood line with you for 5000 years can't won't come close to what I alone will deliver.... Abeg I am notvyour brain grade not pay grade and na just Buhari matter make us dey join words here so just stay in your lane .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by CilicMarin: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:

You can't match me academically in any know field on earth from even history to medicine to physics, to arts to engineering to economics to rocket science and even physical education then when we leave there I assure that no male in your current family lineage earns as much as I do or I have or can match the innovative things I give to the world yearly ...oh least I forget by the time I am done here on earth I can assure you the total earnings and achievement of all the males that have used the same blood line with you for 5000 years can't won't come close to what I alone will deliver.... Abeg I am notvyour brain grade not pay grade and na just Buhari matter make us dey join words here so just stay in your lane .
[/s]

Poor boy! See incohorent rants. Better stick to my advice before you lose it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Lipscomb(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy grin what do you want me to say? Do you want me to blame him or electorate's that gave in mandate?
AnonyNymous:

Does that make sense to you? When workers are being owed salaries? Ikogosi was there for him to beautify, instead he built a worthless flyover.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by emerged01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

I totally disagree with you. This can be a thing of foresight. Roads and bridges need to be laid even when they are not needed now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Needless flyover!
When I was privileged to visit Ado-Ekiti sometimes last year and I saw where this project was sited I SMH.
An open waste of money just for self-glory #IMO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by emmasege: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Hope you could say the same for Aregbese who builds flyovers on Ife-Ibadan expressway (Gbongan junction) and in the outskirts of Osogbo (Ofatedo & NECO areas) where there's no traffic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by phemmyfour: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

you are sounding stupid already.

Who plans ahead when immediate needs are yet to be met

You were not taught scale of preference in school
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by ArmedRobber: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

olodogrin
That doesn't know difference between want and need forming academician,D

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by EngrKem: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Look man! This strategy is old and stale! Look for something else. Nigerians know better
Buhari is surely going back to daura if u guys handling him continue this way
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by mankan2k7(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

E pain am

vote d dullard out my people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Saintdamstic(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2018
jarkata:
Dont be deceived by all these leaders, wot if he didn't share excess crude oil money but he diverted other money dat is meant for alleviating poverty in dat state. Just pass tru Odo ado follow it to ijan ekiti, go from ado to ifaki, iyin, use, ire ekiti, u will know their is no presence of govt in those area. They just dey deceive us bro

Well that I can't really say but I think fayose should not be blamed those that should be blamed are the representatives from those areas, what happened to those constituency allowances, are the chairmen from those areas blind, what about their kings.

All this people ride exotic official cars at the expense of the poor community residents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Terrorist Attempt To Blow Up Calabar-itu Head Bridge Foiled / Governors Violating Interstate Travel Ban / Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.