Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today (27217 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Jonathan To Commission Ekiti’s First Flyover Bridge / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by MrPolitics: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
- Gov Fayose says Jonathan remains his President

Former President Goodluck Jonathan will be in Ekiti state on Wednesday to commission the first flyover in the state which was constructed by Fayose administration.

Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose gave the hint on Monday when the okada (motorcycle) riders drawn from the 16 local governments’ areas stormed Ado Ekiti, the state capital, for a solidarity rally to drum support for the governorship ambition of his deputy, Professor Kolapo Olusola.

While addressing the okada riders, Fayose called on Nigerian youths to vote for only those who share their believes, aspirations and concerns and vote out the President who believe they are good-for-nothing and lazy as President in 2019 election.

The governor said that the youths and women in the country remain the highest voting population, wondering why a president seeking reelection in 2019 would deride and cast aspersion on the young people.

He noted that the President Muhammadu Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to create three million jobs but added that, three years after, no job has been provided for the teeming unemployed youths that have become an object of ridicule by the president.

He said, “When you stand here, we see the category of people here, they are mostly young people. Our President went abroad and said that Nigerian youth are lazy. By 2019, we have to vote against the President. You must vote for people who believe in Nigerian youth, not the people who condemn and call Nigerian youth lazy.

“Elections are won by youth and women in Nigeria. How can our president go out of the country and condemn our youths? They promised three million jobs every year, they did not provide one. Therefore, anybody that calls you lazy must be removed from office.

“We believe in you, we will stand by you and support you. We will commission the flyover on April 25. Jonathan will come to commission the bridge. Jonathan is my own President”.

In his remark, Kolapo said that if he emerges governor, nobody can ban the motorcycle rider in Ekiti State. “ I will not ban okada from plying Ekiti roads if I become governor. Those who will chase you away from the roads must not become governor. When they were in government they messed up our economy and left a huge debt for us.

“We must not let them come back. APC is cancerous, and we must not allow their cancer to infect us. They have dismissed the flyover but it has not only beautify Ado Ekiti but it will herald development,” he said.

The Chairman of the Okada (motorcycle) riders in Ekiti State, Mr Olaniyi Dahunsi who led the riders who are drawn from the 16 local government areas of the state said that his union held the rally in support of the Deputy Governor because they did not want the landmark achievement of the current administration to be truncated.

He said that Ekiti has witnessed unprecedented achievement that has not been rivalled by any previous government since the creation of the state in 1996, saying “that we have tasted other governments but none have done remarkably like this one. This is why we are not ashamed to troop to the street in solidarity with Olusola Eleka.

“All the over 10,000 motorcycle riders who are mostly youths, have therefore resolved to support the deputy governor so that he can continue where governor Fayose stopped.”

http://www.signalng.com/jonathan-to-commission-ekitis-first-flyover-fayose/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Good move... anywhere the herdsman visit, herdsmen visit later to kill & destroy.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by tuniski: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
PDP to the rescue!

27 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by CilicMarin: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Building fly over where there is no traffic is the height of foolishness.

Meanwhile Ekiti state civil servants are being owned backlog of salaries.

Between this man and Nnamdi Cownu, I don't know whose mental case is worse.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Rawged: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
*Rise Oh Nigerian Youths!*
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by NonFarmPayrol: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Gej

Man of peace

His haters yet to move on

Even after he lost and did

He will commission my factory soon

22 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by binsanni(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Gej... Gej

longest time no see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by unknownsolja: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
hahahha..solid blow to buhari..i just love fayose..hes a master politician

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by wildcatter23(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Muse
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Elsalvator38: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Will you kipwayet #Jonathan #continue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Jazzlite: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Cry me an ocean

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by DIKEnaWAR: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Plenty ponmo eating loading later today..

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Acidosis(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Have you ever been to Ado Ekiti?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by CriticMaestro: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Afonjas and village life...see flyover...so poorly made....

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by BobJames1(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonsense thread.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by millomaniac: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Your reasoning is intact. I tire for my country.

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by DollarAngel(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari right now

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by martineverest(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
another elephant project...what's the population and vehicular movement of ado ekiti that made fayose construct a flyover?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by nabegibeg: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
MrPolitics:
- Gov Fayose says Jonathan remains his President

Former President Goodluck Jonathan will be in Ekiti state on Wednesday to commission the first flyover in the state which was constructed by Fayose administration.

Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose gave the hint on Monday when the okada (motorcycle) riders drawn from the 16 local governments’ areas stormed Ado Ekiti, the state capital, for a solidarity rally to drum support for the governorship ambition of his deputy, Professor Kolapo Olusola.

While addressing the okada riders, Fayose called on Nigerian youths to vote for only those who share their believes, aspirations and concerns and vote out the President who believe they are good-for-nothing and lazy as President in 2019 election.

The governor said that the youths and women in the country remain the highest voting population, wondering why a president seeking reelection in 2019 would deride and cast aspersion on the young people.

He noted that the President Muhammadu Buhari led All Progressives Congress (APC) promised to create three million jobs but added that, three years after, no job has been provided for the teeming unemployed youths that have become an object of ridicule by the president.

He said, “When you stand here, we see the category of people here, they are mostly young people. Our President went abroad and said that Nigerian youth are lazy. By 2019, we have to vote against the President. You must vote for people who believe in Nigerian youth, not the people who condemn and call Nigerian youth lazy.

“Elections are won by youth and women in Nigeria. How can our president go out of the country and condemn our youths? They promised three million jobs every year, they did not provide one. Therefore, anybody that calls you lazy must be removed from office.

“We believe in you, we will stand by you and support you. We will commission the flyover on April 25. Jonathan will come to commission the bridge. Jonathan is my own President”.

In his remark, Kolapo said that if he emerges governor, nobody can ban the motorcycle rider in Ekiti State. “ I will not ban okada from plying Ekiti roads if I become governor. Those who will chase you away from the roads must not become governor. When they were in government they messed up our economy and left a huge debt for us.

“We must not let them come back. APC is cancerous, and we must not allow their cancer to infect us. They have dismissed the flyover but it has not only beautify Ado Ekiti but it will herald development,” he said.

The Chairman of the Okada (motorcycle) riders in Ekiti State, Mr Olaniyi Dahunsi who led the riders who are drawn from the 16 local government areas of the state said that his union held the rally in support of the Deputy Governor because they did not want the landmark achievement of the current administration to be truncated.

He said that Ekiti has witnessed unprecedented achievement that has not been rivalled by any previous government since the creation of the state in 1996, saying “that we have tasted other governments but none have done remarkably like this one. This is why we are not ashamed to troop to the street in solidarity with Olusola Eleka.

“All the over 10,000 motorcycle riders who are mostly youths, have therefore resolved to support the deputy governor so that he can continue where governor Fayose stopped.”

http://www.signalng.com/jonathan-to-commission-ekitis-first-flyover-fayose/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This is an uncompleted infrastructure fayose is commissioning oooo

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by kareemkamil(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Jazzlite: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
millomaniac:

Your reasoning is intact. I tire for my country.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
GEJ still remain my president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by MTKbudapest(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
jona commission it and maybe the flayover will reduce the hardship in ekiti state, what a pity...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by miqos02(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
OK seen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by adetes: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Fayose has build house for lazy youth
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one our Working Governor Fayose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by pawesome(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
At least is better...cz d herdsmen will follow their leader
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by Yinxies(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Someone has built something...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Commission Ekiti's First Flyover Today by NovusHomo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

It is where you will find the Ineffectual Buffoon. God knows who GEJ's advisers are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth / PDP Assembles Crack Team To Restructure The Party’s Youth System (Photos) / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.