Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings (22547 Views)

Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by DONSMITH123(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Makurdi, the capital of Benue State has been brought to a standstill by protesters over the ongoing killings in the state.

The protesters, DAILY POST gathered have taken over major streets of the state, calling on the federal government to come to their aide.

DAILY POST reports that over 100 persons have been killed between yesterday and today in Guma, Gwer and Logo areas of the state by suspected herdsmen.

Our reporter observed that the protesters, mostly women garbed in black attires are currently matching around the Bishop of Makurdi Dioceses house, weeping while singing corrosively, ‘Go and tell Buhari they are killing us.’

More to come…

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/25/breaking-protesters-shutdown-benue-killings/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by JasonScoolari: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Come 2019, they should vote for the lanky bastard again... They did it massively 2015... I sympathize with them tho

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by SweetLove0(f): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
they better go and get gun

38 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Optional09: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stop protesting, kill them back! Why are you all acting stupid !

Drop your iPhones and pick up a fvcking gun!

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by SalamRushdie: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Optional09:

When Buhari sent the Army to disarm them under the guise of operation Cat Race where were you then

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by ja2ken(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Start killing ausafoolani cos none is innocent. They are all the same that's why you hardly see them condemn these heinous crimes and atrocities against humanity ,cos their agenda is to take over your ancestral lands .. So, i urge the lazy Benue youths to start the reprisal attacks immediately that's the only language this ausafoolani fg understand.. We are waiting for em down south.. angry angry angry

23 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by possibility1234: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why are you crying to the person killing you, use black power...kill them all

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
The fruits of sai babarism.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

When Buhari sent the Army to disarm them under the guise of operation Cat Race where were you then

bros forget cat race o. The way its going in that state now, everybody need to wake up and start defending themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by MrGreenMavro: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
PMB has not made any comment about the recent killings in benue state but he is dere campaigning for Oshiomole

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by three: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:
Nigeria is under SIEGE the majority just don't know it yet!!!

You think Adolf became Adolf overnight?

Some were complicit and accommodating because 'they are going after our common enemies'...

When they've finished with that shay you'll be ready?

#ThisIsWhatYouVotedFor

Plus influencers and those who KNOWINGLY foisted this upon us, you are all in this together.

15 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by dust144(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Keep protesting foools don't defend yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
The real problem is in Aso rock carry ur protest go there like shitts
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by nairavsdollars(f): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari Should Declare A State of Emergency in the state and the IGP should resign

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Ace16(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's really a shame that lives are been lost everyday nd our securities are doing nothing.
Now we feel helpless, is it a crime to be born in Nigeria? I really sympathize with the people losing their loved ones�� Lord plz b their comforter. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Ina2k(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh Lord pls protect the youth corp members there

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nathdoug(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
WHERE IS OPERATION PYTHON DANCE AND CROCODILE SMILE...BENUE YOUTH BETTER ARM AND PROTECT YOUR SELF BUHARI IS ON ETHNIC CLEANSING...WAKE UP BENUE WAKE UP
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by cutedela: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
The killing in such a formally peaceful state is just too much now. Everyone ought to rise to the challenge.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by marvin905(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
lord please calm benue down
before i travel
that chick cant go just like that oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by jayinfo2(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello guys, I'm sorry... I dropped my phone earlier today and the screen cracked badly, so i can't even see clearly. Is this twitter?��

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by OnyeOGA(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
See them. Useless Youths!
Una fit kill and rape our people during the war but una no fit defend una sef.
cheesy
Fulani people should do more clean up biko. Ndi Iberibe!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by alphaconde(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
buhari is a punishment theres no better explanation. the question is how long will the punishment last? i dont know but am sure it wont be more than 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Drnice: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
You see! I told them then but they wouldn't listen. During my Service-Year(don't ask me why I served, go ask Awolowo & Nnamdi Azikwe why they were under Britian yet seeking for Independence); I told them that Biafra is the only Hope. Some even threatened to kill me. Trust me, as a young "Vibrant Youth"(cos Biafran Youths are ALWAYS vibrant), I don't fear My Foes. I will only give you your due respect. To extent, everything about me was known for Biafra at PPA, CDS, Lodge(my room was well-decorated with Biafran colors & flag). Benue People! Now, it's happening!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by toluxa1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Expected to see a far bigger crowd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by mbos: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Optional09:

DONT MIND THEM, LOOK AT THEM CARRYING PLACARDS MEANT FOR CIVILIZED SOCIETIES,, THEY SHOULD REMEMBER WHAT TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA

SHIIIIT HOOOLE

LOOK FOR ARM AND START TRAINING YOUR BOYS ..

WAR IS UPON YOU

NO WHERE TO RUN

NO WHERE TO HIDE

WAR IS UPON YOU.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by modaink333: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jubrim from Sudan is a legitimate bastard

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by mosegifted: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good morning to them
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by TheFreeOne: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Despite the deployment of NP and soldiers to Benue why the increase in the rate of killings by Fulani terrorists?

You must rise to protect yourselves from these people; if you depend on the armed forces to protect you, you will all die

-TY Danjuma
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Bsingle(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
PMB DO SOMETHING!! You're somehow heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by mpianya39(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Our reporter observed that the protesters, mostly women garbed in black attires are currently matching around the Bishop of Makurdi Dioceses house, weeping while singing corrosively, ‘Go and tell Buhari they are killing us.’

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC / Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.