Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. (4486 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
She has always talked of being a good girl. After all I always seen her around in the day all through if am on night shift. Brothers, most quiet girls are the beast in disguise. I was going to her then and she acted the good girl so I let her be.
She travelled home and flashed me after 8days but I refused to call back. Not that I don't have credit, no. I use Glo 7.5GB which goes for two five hence Glo gives me bonus of 5k, those that use Glo understand. I refused to call bc when a woman flash you once, I believe she doesn't like you.
Now she is annoyed I don't come close to her anymore but guess what, bitch never slept in the house for seven days straight that I was around.
Also, upon returning from home she didn't come with her sister.
A job woman from her community wants to know why her younger sister hasn't come. I playfully told the woman that this lady sent her younger sister away for confronting her for sleeping outside. Na play as nothing like that happened oooo but I got the shocker.
The woman just opened up that the little girl has been sleeping alone when her senior sleeps outside.
The babe don't know how to hide face. She no even know how to vex. Meanwhile na smile I just dey smile.
Not that I really cared but why pretend what you are not because am not always at home. I don't pay her rent nor feeds her but she should have being who she truly is because am not the type that see sex as a food.
Quiet ladies are really poisonous women I swear.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
undecided

This story is juz confusing like the Glo ur using... tongue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by mikejj(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin. sorry bro u met Samantha
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
I can't comprehend what you wrote up there

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by CONFAMA: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who give Op hard skushies to drink

7 Likes

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Martinez19(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
For the life of me, I can't understand what the Op wrote.

1 Like

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by ItxAyce(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me trying to understand this OP

14 Likes

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by pawshjai(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided
This story is juz confusing like the Glo ur using... tongue
lwkmd.....omg
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by MissJoy29(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reading this story hurts the brain.

I came to read something that may have been related to me since I'm quiet grin
Only to see this undecided

6 Likes

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:
She has always talked of being a good girl. After all I always seen her around in the day all through if am on night shift. Brothers, most quiet girls are the beast in disguise. I was going to her then and she acted the good girl so I let her be.
She travelled home and flashed me after 8days but I refused to call back. Not that I don't have credit, no. I use Glo 7.5GB which goes for two five hence Glo gives me bonus of 5k, those that use Glo understand. I refused to call bc when a woman flash you once, I believe she doesn't like you.
Now she is annoyed I don't come close to her anymore but guess what, bitch never slept in the house for seven days straight that I was around.
A job woman from her community wants to know why her younger sister hasn't come. I playfully told the woman that this lady sent her younger sister away for confronting her for sleeping outside. Na play as nothing like that happened oooo but I got the shocker.
The woman just opened up that the little girl has been sleeping alone when her senior sleeps outside.
The babe don't know how to hide face. She no even know how to vex. Meanwhile na smile I just dey smile.
Not that I really cared but why pretend what you are not because am not always at home. I don't pay her rent nor feeds her but she should have being who she truly is because am not the type that see sex as a food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by don4real18(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
This op sef... I read this 3 times and still don't understand it
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by ikbnice(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's hard for girls to pretend for me as I have a way of unleashing the hidden monster in them.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by ghost08(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
am I having comprehension problems?

1 Like

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by AK6464(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Akure weed detected
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by CONFAMA: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
AK6464:
Akure weed detected
lol...its either that or the Op dropped out of school in primary three.
grin
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Timagex(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked op, I almost got eye cancer o
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
MissJoy29:
Reading this story hurts the brain.

I came to read something that may have been related to me since I'm quiet grin
Only to see this undecided

Oh My Dear Sorry If that hurts you. What about this other one wink

I relocated to a new building of four self contain. The building has an external attachment of six rooms where other tenants occupy. I don't talk much, I see myselfas an introvert while people around me sees me as being fearful.
In one of the four selfcontains, is a room adjacent to mine. The occupant is a lady of 26-28 yrs with her younger sister of about 9-11 yrs. The lady and I became close b/c I can spk her dialect. With her ability to generate interesting ideas and keep talking while I listen, our closeness increased. While we talked, she told me she doesn't have a BF and that she doesn't put on trousers which I agreed because I have never seen her with trouser even till now. This lady though she keeps you intrigued, she is so quiet n always indoors. But I now know quiet girls are the beasts. They calculate all their moves n strike like the serpent. I have a distant relationship n whenever my woman is around, ds lady would disturb d hell out of me so I warned her to stay off my room when my woman is around. Seeing dat she makes me uncomfortable wen my woman is around, I witdrew from her.
She travelled b4 the Easter and came back after 11 days. Five days after her return, she is annoyed I don't come close to her anymore. But guess what, she hasn't slept in her room for straight seven days. It was a shocker when a woman in her presence told me this lady has always left her lil sister in the house while she sleeps outside.
Not that I really cared abt her affairs but why told me lies. I do not pay her rent nor feeds her but lying n not being herself, was she trying to please me?
That I do not argue what people say doesn't mean that I totally accept what they are saying.
With this, I believe quiet ladies are really poisonous women. grin grin grin
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=dcosmosboy post=67025721][/quote]

I really appreciate you for trying to take my useless post to my parents.

Please follow me this way let me show you where to drop them. Try push the wheelbarrow well because it seems you don't have strenght or you have not eaten

I will make for you something to eat when you drop the post you hear.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by theunnamed: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Not that I really cared abt her affairs but why told me lies. I do not pay her rent nor feeds her but lying n not being herself, was she trying to please me?

I suppose you're not a Nigerian man if your ego is not hurt by these kind of foolish things

1 Like

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
AK6464:
Akure weed detected

Not really Akure weed, just the state of the mind when I was writing the article. I was trying to make the article short. However, I will never sorry myself if your mocking will make me to be putting up good writings.

1 Like

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
theunnamed:

I suppose you're not a Nigerian man if your ego is not hurt by these kind of foolish things

Yes, I am a Nigerian. My article might not be the best but I will continue to work on improving my writings and to make a better article someday. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's not just about quiet ladies but both gender. The thing about quiet people is that you can't have them figured out that easily like the garrulous ones.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by nelsonebby(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Timagex:
shocked shocked shocked op, I almost got eye cancer o

Sorry for the stress and complexity.

But thanks for reading and commenting anyway. cool
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=nelsonebby post=67032890][/quote]

Hey Nelsonebby
Thank you for the favour. But I refused to be pushed around.
Maybe I can get you a nice piece next time.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by geez18(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
CONFAMA:

lol...its either that or the Op dropped out of school in primary three.
grin
hahahahahahaaaa...! lawd have mercy! you got me laughing real hard, man
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Oh My Dear Sorry If that hurts you. What about this other one wink

I relocated to a new building of four self contain. The building has an external attachment of six rooms where other tenants occupy. I don't talk much, I see myselfas an introvert while people around me sees me as being fearful.
In one of the four selfcontains, is a room adjacent to mine. The occupant is a lady of 26-28 yrs with her younger sister of about 9-11 yrs. The lady and I became close b/c I can spk her dialect. With her ability to generate interesting ideas and keep talking while I listen, our closeness increased. While we talked, she told me she doesn't have a BF and that she doesn't put on trousers which I agreed because I have never seen her with trouser even till now. This lady though she keeps you intrigued, she is so quiet n always indoors. But I now know quiet girls are the beasts. They calculate all their moves n strike like the serpent. I have a distant relationship n whenever my woman is around, ds lady would disturb d hell out of me so I warned her to stay off my room when my woman is around. Seeing dat she makes me uncomfortable wen my woman is around, I witdrew from her.
She travelled b4 the Easter and came back after 11 days. Five days after her return, she is annoyed I don't come close to her anymore. But guess what, she hasn't slept in her room for straight seven days. It was a shocker when a woman in her presence told me this lady has always left her lil sister in the house while she sleeps outside.
That I do not argue what people say doesn't mean that I totally accept what they are saying.
With this, I believe quiet ladies are really poisonous women. grin grin grin

now i understand..

But did you ask her why she left{slept outside} her lil sister for seven days before u came up with a conclusion??

I believe she has a reason your mind set is far from..

I am an introvert, i have come to realise that we are the most misinterpreted being on earth..

I have been called all sort of disgusting names for some actions i took without having the knowledge of my reason and it is really bad..

Also quiet people are like every other human, the difference is the quiet ones tends to be more forgiving, patience, smiling and trouble free and at the same time when you push them to the wall, my friend, that is when you will know that there are tactics use to deal with stubborn and unappreciating fellow..

Quiet people are more strategy when dealing with you because you can never tell what is on his or her mind, that is why they tends to be more dangerous beside they got a good reason for that..
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by theunnamed: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Yes, I am a Nigerian. My article might not be the best but I will continue to work on improving my writings and to make a better article someday. Thanks.

Not so much your article as your nosy attitude
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Timagex(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Sorry for the stress and complexity.

But thanks for reading and commenting anyway. cool
u welcome. Hope u v found another gel?
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
deafeyez:

Hey Nelsonebby
Thank you for the favour. But I refused to be pushed around.
Maybe I can get you a nice piece next time.

Where does she go when she sleeps out? Did she tell you she never sleeps out?
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 1:30am On Apr 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Where does she go when she sleeps out? Did she tell you she never sleeps out?

I cannot know where she goes. Not really my business either. But I am made to understand she has a boyfriend two buildings after ours. Like I said, not really my business but she shouldn't have told me lies.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Timagex:
u welcome. Hope u v found another gel?

I have a distant relationship. Within the neighborhood no, although I have talked to eight girls and one has visited me twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) / You’re Naked Tonto Dikeh’s Son Express His Disapproval Of His Mum’s Bikini Photo / (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.