Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. (4555 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 1:43am On Apr 27, 2018
theunnamed:

Not so much your article as your nosy attitude

Not so much about my nosy attitude either. I do not have any nosy attitude. I do not sit and talk about others with some set of people. I prefer coming to this faceless house to talk.
Having a bf isn't bad. I have met girls who told me that they have bf and some of them end up being good friends to me.
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 1:49am On Apr 27, 2018
CONFAMA:

lol...its either that or the Op dropped out of school in primary three.

grin

Or maybe he never attended one lolz

Well, I finished my primary and secondary schools. I might be fighting some health battles or challenge yet I have continued to fight to conquer.
I am an Engineer in the making too. grin
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2018
deafeyez:

Not really Akure weed, just the state of the mind when I was writing the article. I was trying to make the article short. However, I will never sorry myself if your mocking will make me to be putting up good writings.

Just stop it! Step away from the keyboard, this is over kill! English feh dead cry cry

1 Like

Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by CONFAMA: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
deafeyez:

Or maybe he never attended one lolz

Well, I finished my primary and secondary schools. I might be fighting some health battles or challenge yet I have continued to fight to conquer.
I am an Engineer in the making too. grin

So you can speak better English like this. Why you come dey type rubbish before
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by Timagex(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
deafeyez:

I have a distant relationship. Within the neighborhood no, although I have talked to eight girls and one has visited me twice.
na u o shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by theunnamed: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
deafeyez:

Not so much about my nosy attitude either. I do not have any nosy attitude. I do not sit and talk about others with some set of people. I prefer coming to this faceless house to talk.
Having a bf isn't bad. I have met girls who told me that they have bf and some of them end up being good friends to me.

So why are you bothered that she doesn't sleep home?
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by theunnamed: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
CONFAMA:

So you can speak better English like this. Why you come dey type rubbish before

O su mi na
Re: What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. by deafeyez: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
theunnamed:

So why are you bothered that she doesn't sleep home?

A man came home at about 18:38 hrs and did not find his son at home. He was restless until his boy came.
She told me lies and I have uncovered the truth.
She is a serpent, and I won't be safe with her around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Unclad On IG, Exposes Boobs (See More Photos) / 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos / A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.